Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
So...From Now On...
Our Motto will Be!

"Gharelu Hinsa Ke Khilaaf Aawaaz Uthaye...
viraaj Se Humdardi Jataaye:SleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

for those who did not understand the hindi above...it means
"to raise ur voice against domestic violence...u need to sympathise with ppl like viraj who cause this violence"

frankly...last few epis have left me in awe...
i had no idea that a show which screamed out  to women to stand up against domestic violence is now giving away the message to the viewers to sympathise with their abusers...
sit back and think wat might've caused him to be soo violent...and how can u forget all ur pains...and think abt his painSleepySleepySleepySleepySleepy

not to forget ki.."pati chahe jaisa bhi ho...chahe woh shaitaan hee kyu na ho...he is always parmeshwarSleepySleepySleepySleepy"

thanx cvs...for showing me the light to truth...now i know that indian telly serials can never  be good...no matter wat...they all follow that one ghisa pita baselineSleepySleepySleepySleepy

p.s: motto courtesy...nads

Edited by -vandy- - 01 March 2012 at 9:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashree

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ohh...Wat A lesson!!!" in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Yes . it's very disappointing. Okay, even if we can't expect a show to be the moral guardians, they can at least try to be a little bit human. But no! They have to try and justify his wickedness. Twisted people! 

I guess I can only watch now for Madhuri's speech at the end. She and we are on the same page at least. LOL

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged

i agree with each and every word of yours!even i dont understand what they are actually trying to portray here?dont jhanvi deserve her own happiness..why does she has to sacrifice everything for a maniac like viraj..the show which started on promising note took such a turn now that im not watching it but just reading the updates on the forum..except for the slapping yesterday,i dont find anything promising..they are not showing jhanvi s thought process..and now we are supposed to sympathise for an maniac viraj?cv s yaar,buck up!pls dont give us this pati parmeshwar nonsense..show us a strong jhanvi!D'oh

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Today Madhuri made some sense LOL

april10

IF-Rockerz

april10

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Completely agree with it.  How can woman live with person who simply torture her all the time.  Why CVs are trying to sympathize with Viraj's character does not woman has a right to live it the way she wants to.  specially when woman is educated and capable of living her life on her own terms. 
Do CV trying to show that how bad your husband is you have to stick with him. but CVs are not delivering the right message.  End of the day this Indian show.

No offence to the actor who is playing Viraj.  He is doing fabulous job

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i know vandy di, d more painful thing is dat they try 2 justify d reasons of d violence viraj has done...but don understand dat d atychar he did cannot b returned back...us pey agar hoti to woh bhi samajhta...CVss always try 2 show dat d females r most superiornd can tolerate anything nd everything no matter wat is itSleepy...

nd at last madhuri blabs sumthing else, i mean wat r dere motive actually???...raise d voic against d violence ya phir understand d reason behind d violence??..pathetic..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.