I was Reminded of Deewali Night...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching Sinal's conversation at the dining table today, I was reminded of the Sinal from Deewali night. On Deewali night when Siddhi says she also wanted to play cards, the way Kunal says Seema inase poocho inhe khelna aata bhi hai ya nahi😉? Now try to remember the rest of the conversation as well leading up to the epic eye lock scene from behind the card between those two. 

Today's conversation kind of reminded me of that day the way Sinal were talking/taunting each-other through Seema😛. Even Kunal's facial expression was very similar today to the Deewali night scene. In today's episode that was the only scene I liked, but it was more than enough for me as it eminded me of my most favorite episode ever😳.

Hope to see something just as naughty and romantic on Holi day as well😍. 
YES MINE TOO WE HAVE TO TAKE REFUGE IN OLD SCENES AS CVS ARE BUSY PLAYING MU1,MU2,MU3
the scene reminded me of 3rd nov scene when sinal r fighting on rohit case on opposite sides. same dining table scene n sinal giving to each other by looks n talks  n seema also present there, now siddhi fighting for kunal on courtcase,here richa case haha irony is sinal (mrg) bought together on personal front by common factor anand  & on professional front by common factor  takrals. sinal needs common factor to be together it seems than common things in them 
Originally posted by Iamrani

After watching Sinal's conversation at the dining table today, I was reminded of the Sinal from Deewali night. On Deewali night when Siddhi says she also wanted to play cards, the way Kunal says Seema inase poocho inhe khelna aata bhi hai ya nahi😉? Now try to remember the rest of the conversation as well leading up to the epic eye lock scene from behind the card between those two. 

Today's conversation kind of reminded me of that day the way Sinal were talking/taunting each-other through Seema😛. Even Kunal's facial expression was very similar today to the Deewali night scene. In today's episode that was the only scene I liked, but it was more than enough for me as it eminded me of my most favorite episode ever😳.

Hope to see something just as naughty and romantic on Holi day as well😍. 
what about siddhi having some bhaang on holi and dancing on the song "BEDARDI RAJA ZARA PAAS TOH AAJA"( from the movie delhi belly)🤣...and forcing kunal to come close to herEmbarrassed... imagine what will be kunal's  expressions🤣

the song is like this:-
haa haa haa...haaye!
Naina bole re karorey chatkhaare
Kabhi humri gali mein aake jaa re
khaye joban ke jo wo hichkore
jo tumko najaarah dohra re

Haaye haaye… haaye haaye!
Bedardi raja... jaraa paas to aaja...
Main to phool chhadi hoon
Ki maachis tu jalaa... ja
Haaye…
Phoolon wali teri khatir,
Sej hai bichhaayi re..
Sej hai bichhaayi..

bhanwaron ki najro se ye
baghiya bachaayi ye
maine...
Baghiya bachaayi
haaye...

Bedardi raja…
Ho zara paas to aaja
re kachchi main kalee hoon
mujhe poora khila ja
haaye

Kauli kauli gori tohe
chhuo to maalayi jaise
chhuoh to malaayi
Rom rom daure re bijli,
marode kalayi
jab tu marode kalaayi

haaye
bedardi raja
ho zara paas to aaja
jo mere gaal pe til hai
uss pe dil lutaa ja
haaye...!😆EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Rani as I was reading the description of ur post...this exact scene was going on the tv in front of me...late night repeat telecast going on TV...

Who can forget those Diwali night episodes...I LOVED Kunal's these dialogues from Diwali night...kya taunt mar raha tha usse and yes expressions were mindblowing 😍
u r right todays table scne does remind of that scene...

Kunal should get full on bhang...(but not hoping for second C 🤣 here)...really want to see him naughty and I am sure his dialgouess would be mindblowing in bhang ka nasha...

Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

the scene reminded me of 3rd nov scene when sinal r fighting on rohit case on opposite sides. same dining table scene n sinal giving to each other by looks n talks  n seema also present there, now siddhi fighting for kunal on courtcase,here richa case haha irony is sinal (mrg) bought together on personal front by common factor anand  & on professional front by common factor  takrals. sinal needs common factor to be together it seems than common things in them 

Savz yeh toh equation ban gayi...take out the common factor Thakral Anand out of Kunal+Sidhi...and that equals to SINAL...

ThakralAnand (Kunal+Sidhi)= SINAL  

😆
Edited by Simi. - 12 years ago
hi

yes, the breakfast scene had a similar flavour to sinal's diwali scene. even seema gaurav were confused. haha

i so hope the celebrate holi in parichay

they have celebrated, kc, diwali, lohri, valentine and now its time for holi celebrations

maybe the pot poned till the case is over though

norzar

Edited by norzar - 12 years ago
Originally posted by norzar

hi

yes, the breakfast scene had a similar flavour to sinal's diwali scene. even seema gaurav were confused. haha

i so hope the celebrate holi in parichay

they have celebrated, kc, diwali, lohri, valentine and now its time for holi celebrations

maybe the pot poned till the case is over though

norzar

it would be great with SINAL wins the case and come home and celebrate HOLI preferably with Bhaaang 😆😆😆😆
Agree Rani. Nov-Dec epi of Sinal were treat to watch. 2012 seems to have  brought Sinal down, thanks to our CV's.
Let us hope that we start to get Sinal moments like Diwali after this stupid court case. There will be lot of festivals to celebrate too
😉

Rani, You have again mentioned the Diwali sequence. 😛 The unforgettable one😉. The scenes between Sinal was indeed very good. It was refreshing and real. But it reminded me more  of that PEN wala scene at the breakfast table during Rohit case. 😳

Holi scene between Sinal 😍. I will really be happy if there is one. With this ongoing ringa ringa roses court case, not hoping much. Romance ka to soch bhi nahi rahi hoon. 😔 

Hope your prediction comes true dear. 😊