Kumkum - Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan

India-Forums

Post Your Queries & Questions HereOLD (Page 13)

malli Newbie
malli
malli

Posted: 13 May 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

i would like to have dance photographs of kumkum &sumeet  which r not good looking &clear in the  india_forum gallery please send photographs to my  picture gallery as soon as possible and thanks to  shabu for giving as such nice photos .

Clap

taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

well reem i cant get that abt wat  u r asking i mean abt wat happened 2 kk n su i guess u r talking abt their accident if u want 2 no abt it than they r fine n well now. they just had lil wounds nothing else.

n answer 2 ur 2nd question is that abha loves sumit n both kk n su no that well abha rite now is not trying 2 create any missunderstanging b/w them it was that sanket akash patilz son tried 2 harrass abha n attempted 2 rape her.so kk wanted sanket out of the house 4 doing such a disgusting thing n su dun want akash ,s family 2 leave wadhwa house as akash,s family dun have anyother place 2 live in coz their all property is  undercontrol of su n akash wanted su 2 look after his bussiness.

so thats y su n kk had a arguement(or sort of a fight) or u can say

missunderstanding.

malli dear i dun have those which r u asking 4 but if any1 else would b having that than he/she ,ll send u.

sorry!!!!!!!!Confused

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 14 May 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

Hii guys Smile

Can any one tell me when does this scene come in kumkum cause i missed it Cry... it looks like a very romantic scene Big smileand if anyone has the video of this scene plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz do send me  i will be very greatful

ambreenpanjwani Newbie
ambreenpanjwani
ambreenpanjwani

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
hi thanks for ur reply i loved to see that i have soo many friendsSmile can any 1 help me i am very confused Confused this site is little new and i am very confusedConfused i just want to know that do u people come online and when and also how to go and sign in the Smilechat usersSmile thing i tried many times but it is not signing in i want to know that to sign in do we have to use the same login name as we use for this forum pls let me know i will sent the photographs as soon as poosible. i checked the photographs in this forum most which i have r same as on this forum ill see which i have different  and sent them and share them with u all thanks i am sure u all will reply me and will love to chat with me and 1 more thing this sat that is the 21st watch the jodi special at star plus kumkum is looking lovely and as usual preety and sumeet handsome as usual well i also want to tell u people to vote for kumkum Smileand sumeetSmile so that they win i have already voted i wish u all know how to vote if u dont know i can help u tell me and ill let u know and haa some 1 told me to introduce myself in the member lounge i dont know how to do that pls can any 1 help me pls tell me and keep replying me SmilethanksSmile
taurus Goldie
taurus
taurus

Posted: 16 May 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Wink hello ambreenBig smile plz post ur querries n problems at the sticky post topic at page 1 its there 4 all the members 2 post their problems .

n plz dun mind it its our duty 2 guide new members abt the forumz rules.

so hope that u wont mind it.Embarrassed

well moderator megha has moved ur post here now .

Edited by taurus - 16 May 2005 at 2:06pm
shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Hii kuri

No kumkum is not gonna die she has recoverd over her Brain tumor and now she is very fine Big smile

shabzz123 IF-Rockerz
shabzz123
shabzz123

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 9:33am | IP Logged

hiii guys

can anyone tell me when does this scene come in kumkum cause i missed it .

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 18 May 2005 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

this is the scene after renuka was exposed .before the scene sumit no that renuka create misunderstanding between him and kumkum(after chanda's death)then renuka confes everything and shoot gun at kk but kk was saved coz wo gun nakli thi aur wohi gun kumkum ne viru(wo unsocial man who hiered by renuka 4 kk's kidnaping)ko diya tha renuka ko dene ke liye(*kumkum ki chal thi)then renuka was arrested

in this sence su told kk that wo bahat dar gaya tha agar sach main goli hoti aur kk ko lag jata to and kk said tumhara pyaar hai na mere sath kuch nehin hoga mujhe(how sweet)here c try to told everything abt chanda 's accident but cant coz dadima called them

Go to top