Post Your Queries & Questions HereOLD - Page 7

Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by shabzz123

renuka and brijbushan did have a court marriage .she only marries him so that she can get inside the wadhwa house and into sumit life but she fails cause he hates her a lot πŸ‘
thanks a lot ~damsel~ that did help a lot.
so AP was sukhanya's first love or something.
i sher hubby still alive or is he dead?
thanx again for the answers
they help a lot.
i am a little confused, so if kk as brain tumor now then how is she walking and talking in the update of may 2nd?
sorry i have so many Qs.
anyway thanx a lot again.πŸ‘

Yup AP was sukanya first love but he did not marrie her just before a few days of marriage he left her

Sukanya husband is not dead they both r divorce dont live together

kumkum had brain tumour and the opration was succesfull  so now she is out of danger no more suffering nowπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

i hope this info is of little help

hahaha well she was walking talking dancing πŸ˜› while suffering from brain tumour
as this is a serial πŸ˜‰
neway abt may 2nd..
uhh im so dumb i forgot that yesterday was may 2nd 😳
kumkumz fine now

hey shabzz sukaniya doesnt live with her husband but they r not divorced as she wears mangalsutra n sindoor 😳

can any1 tell me whos this sankait and the other 1?

whose children r these

i wanna just know bcz i stop watchin it

plz

some1 tell😭

hi fruity
sanket n salil r akash patelz sons
akash is the guy who has returned wadhwa house n business to wadhwaz cuz he was guilty abt leaving sukaniya just a few days before their wedding woh apni ghali ko sudharna chahata tha
i hope u ave got it 😊
Thanks damsel from  tell me that sukanya is not divorce yet cause i was in the wrong thinking that she is ehehe πŸ˜†

hi

can you tell me did abha negitive role or not and i read in med-day about kumkum what happen i cant understand what about the blanck .

thank you

hi Nourah!

about ur question...till now Abha had positve role but who knows wat tht stupid director/writer has in their mind.

We all think tht maybe ABha will have negative role later in the serial

hi nourah
well till now abha is not negative
n hey if u find nething related to kumkum or the actors do share it with us 😊 vl b thankful to u
take care