Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hello all, starting a topic after a long time! Had been out of the forums as well..so please update me on somethings I miss..And most importantly I want to now your thoughts on what I write! So please do write back!

The Jagya- Anandi- Gauri track has now lost its essence for me.. I simply can't have a stand now.. everything and anything seems senseless to me!

I know, the CVS want the viewers to go Gggrrr Gauri!! you husband chor! You rot! LOL Anandi sati savitri should win.. They took the Gauri character rotting to next level.. but had they not done that... how would things turn? Say Gauri was very much a sweet loving wife, who loved her family as much as her career.. may be didn't do as big sacrifices as Anandi but was like one of us..a normal woman... would we still want Anandi- Jagya pair?

I don't see anything wrong with Jagya having a change of heart.. For all things real .. as kids they didn't have a choice over whom they should get married to. Not bringing the Indian traditions and cultures in to picture.. Shouldn't that be ok..? People do fall out of love, its not that they hate the person they are with.. but sometimes they simply out-grow them. Should one kill all the future anticipations for something that has happened in the past? 

Should sex be a deciding factor on whether or not Jagya should stick by Anandi for life? I don't call it infatuation that Jagya had towards Anandi, he truly loved her, but seeing things from Jagyas perspective, he was out of love for Anandi, he out grew the relationship... It was almost a dead relation for him.. He found that missing happiness, that spark of love with Gauri..so he decided to move on. 

Would it still not be unjust for Jagya and Anandi both to continue to live in a Dead relationship, just because they had some intimacy with each other... I kind of agree with Anandi.. she can't blame Jagya.. Again, I am not saying its the best thing to do, considering all that Anandi's gone through.. but what happiness would've Anandi also got from being in a dead one-sided relationship?

Edited by sonali_dg - 01 March 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashLovePrajapallavi_bsdoyelpakhiDr3viLhookedtiny15SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Thoughts?" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhaviraj

Groupbie

madhaviraj

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
He two timed them and cheated on  Anandi - There is no excuse for Jagya.He shut the door on her and asked her to make khichdi for Gauri. -  Nobody with a heart does that. This character is selfish , insensitive  and arrogant .
He dint fall out of love - he trampled all over Anandi's heart again and again... and silsila zaari hai ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Twilight15LovePrajaabhina_rokssonali_dgtiny15Suchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged

firstly i am not talking to u cos u r not talking to meOuchAngry

i am very angry with u , u dont come on fb but have time for these stupid jagya anandiAngry
dil tod diya tune kab socha tha yeh fictional characters hum dono mein itnii dorrie le aayengeCryAngry
aise doston se toh dushman bhaleAngryLOL
srsly where were u aur aate hi topic khol diya iss stupid serial pe , kuch aur nahin milaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

firstly i am not talking to u cos u r not talking to meOuchAngry

i am very angry with u , u dont come on fb but have time for these stupid jagya anandiAngry
dil tod diya tune kab socha tha yeh fictional characters hum dono mein itnii dorrie le aayengeCryAngry
aise doston se toh dushman bhaleAngryLOL
srsly where were u aur aate hi topic khol diya iss stupid serial pe , kuch aur nahin milaLOL

Mere ladesar Hug huggsss  aise math rooth tu mere se! Maine kitni baar bola sabhi ko.. ek time decide karo na weekend ko we'll all video chat? Tongue 

sonali_dg

Goldie

sonali_dg

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by madhaviraj

He two timed them and cheated on  Anandi - There is no excuse for Jagya.He shut the door on her and asked her to make khichdi for Gauri. -  Nobody with a heart does that. This character is selfish , insensitive  and arrogant .
He dint fall out of love - he trampled all over Anandi's heart again and again... and silsila zaari hai ...

Hmmn! Gosh! I missed that episode. But.. had the CVS not taken fictional liberties.. in a typical scenario, the 1st wife walks out on her husband.. making khichdi for the second one LOL is door door ki baat! 

My question is .. in a real world.. is it so impossible to deal with a second marriage? Crap happens.. but people do move on with their lives isn't it? Why this trivia between Anandi and Gauri.. they are separate individuals..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedmonamie111tiny15

anshansh

anshansh

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
jagya never gave anything to his relationship to anandi he ran for city life and gauri was part of it he had blind run up with nonsense he gives trauma to anandi by talking to her force to talk to gauri or telling abt honeymoon he is totally a rave man with no idea of life n relations hopeless created character on tv 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali_dgtiny15Suchi-

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i agree with you with evrything you said ,his relation with anandi was a dead ,there is nothing wrong is moving on ,now the way it had hapend ,i was not much in favour of it ,but i think cvs has shown it as a  crime ,there have also shown bal vivah as one the most wonderful  relation which can never be completelty forgoten,actually in india i think it s ok if husband marries 2 times ,but then he cant leave any women ,its like what will happen to that women?you surely can see the fall in trps ,last year how trps were in top position ,becoz it was targeting bal vivah as a crime ,but now ??????????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhisonali_dg

Chytra

Goldie

Chytra

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
First of all.

Its ok to fall out of love but what did jagya do ??? he two timed with anandi and gauri.Dead not only that . he had the audacity of breaking up with anandi over a phone. He is not a man enough to come to his home and tell anandi that he don't want to be with her and inform his family.Angry he dragged this fiasco and anandi waited for him  for 5 years.all the while where he is busy romancing gauri.  called her names gawar, masal smells... told her she is not good enough for him. broke her heart over several things... dancing in front of her with another women, refusing to identify her in front of others, behaving rudely with her. And now he expects her to pick his calls and inform what is going in the family. forcing her to talk to him. subjecting her to humiliation which is not at all acceptable.

Gauri is sane only when she has no objections. She gave so many lectures but when in practice how many did she follow?DeadDead. Being educated, she never gave a thought of the other side of the coin.Shocked Jumped into conclusion that jagat don't love anandi so he can marry me but refuses to take the aftermath of it. why?? She can do whatever she wants and everyone has to accept her??. There are hell lot of people like gauri in this world. they give bashans but they do something else when the situation strikes. May be no one in the world can use the word "INSECURITIES" like she did. Under that hood , she did the utmost disgusting things. I prefer not to rant about all that Mahabharat here.

I get sick at the thought that she can forgive and love  a person who cheated her for 5 years and denied her in childhood but can't stand when bhairav helped her build a life she dreamed of.Shocked she screamed at him with top of her lungs. what happened is completely not his fault if she can forget everything what her parents did then why not the other side???  She has an identity in society, capability to earn still she preferred to be an anpad gawar whose brain is fried. she did what an unpad gawar would do. what she is dealing with now is what is called for. you can't throw a stone on beehive and expect the bees to let you walk away! Her behavior with anandi is atrocious.  what was that for?? totally uncalled and totally bizarre

They both are selfish , arrogant , cunning and vicious people who won't give a thought to plunder others world for their happiness.

I am from a village so I know of enough anandi's who live there. they never rise there voice for being ill treated, do all the work like machines, have to practice all the  methodologies of household and yet they are treated like second grade citizens. So anandi in this serial is not really epitome. I knew few more who have her mindset and yet don't have at least what she has, comfort of family.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

RashmiSandeepTwilight15tejasriroma2011LovePrajaabhina_roksILoveDramaAshavisonali_dgdoyelpakhiuniquebluerose-Amri-monamie111surabhi01IBserenitytiny15Suchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top