Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

^^^ Banner made by Sakeena Di...thank u so much for this gorgeous bannerClapHug

This is my first gallery so I am a bit nervous...First of all a big hug to all the people who has taken their time out to click on my gallery...Love you all and Thankzzz a lot !!!

My name is Aamna...this is not my real name...there is a long story behind this and I am sure u don't want to get bored...but for everyone I am Aamna. I am 18 years old and right now I am in College studding...my final year. What I like to do? Well, I like to read, make new friends, try new things out, make siggies (only when I am free) and avis (although I am very crap at itDeadEmbarrassed) not only I am crap at it but I don't trust my PhotoShop...it berates me anytime LOL. When did I start making siggies or avi's? When I became a member of IF (I think a year ago) I use to go on my favorite show forums and I saw ppl making Amazing siggies and avis and I started thinking how do ppl make these things and I was like I want to try it as well...so yes my first sig was on Kinshuk Mahajan, when he was in CCBM ofcozzz he is one from my favorites Big smile. I am making siggies from couple of months now but still I am not good at it and yes I am still trying to learn. I think I am not perfect. I like to try or experiment new things all the time, that's what I do in College as well. A special and a big thankzzz to my sweet best friend for encouraging me to open my own gallery/shop so that I can display my siggies and avi's...LOVE YOU jaanHug My Creations are always Free 2 UseBig smile

Siggies (non-animated)

Avi's (I am crap at it LOL) but no if you want to request

Icons (long, small or big once)

Banners

Textures( just started)  

Kinma(mostly 4 icons) 

Kinma's Creations

Aamna(on old stuff)

Edited by Kinma - 03 August 2012 at 4:32pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07kinshukkiaashiq-PurpleHeart-..Sana...DeviatedTesoro.saher_90Arhi_2205-FarwiiDobaara-NikiBh8.khanak.supreet..fairy_stardust-Nahi--Fatz--Nia-wadi..dollSanaJasmine-Jafrina-xTimaxminuuSano88sirjeepinky_blueskies..Sakeena..The.Patthaaka.SK1991FizaluvsKinshukAASUSgreatsumkum...shruti...-Mrinalini-..Desi-Kuri..lafangi_Mahi-chamkilli-Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kinma's Creations||C||UPD-Arhi/Virman/KaSh:-Pg.136" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I don't have many LOL

Arnav & Khushi (they gonna be my all time favHeart), Barun Sobti, Sananya Irani, Maanvi-Virat, Shilpa Anand & Karan Singh Grover (KaSh Heart), Kinshuk Mahajan, Gurmeet Choudhary and more !!! 

I am a biggest fan of Salman Khan...he is my first crush HeartBlushing Day DreamingI go mad Silly when I think about him, John Abraham Heart, Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor (sometimes), Akshay Kumar and many more LOLLOL

Well I think there are so many ppl on IF who's Creations are Stunning I mean there would not be a word to describe their hard work and they are all my inspirations.

A biggest thankzzz to Sakeena (my Sakku Di) for always being there for me just like an elder sister, always supporting me and helping me in my work...it really means a lot to me Hug...Thank you and Love you a lot.

Yes I do take requests but only when I am Free and Open to take them...after all I am a student so sometimes it's difficult to make.

I only make non-animated siggies for request

Provide me good quality pictures and Provide me text

1 request at a time

Edited by Kinma - 22 May 2012 at 2:44am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Sam07-Swetha-..Sana...kinshukkiaashiq-PurpleHeart-saher_90DeviatedTesoro.supreet...khanak....Mallu...-Jafrina-xTimaxwadi..doll-Nahi-Sano88minuupinky_blueskiessirjeeAASUS..Sakeena..SK1991FizaluvsKinshuk-Mrinalini-..Desi-Kuri..lafangi_Mahi-Priyam--chamkilli-Sunshine GirlOliveWellington

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Don't claim my work as yours
No cutting out parts from my siggies
Don't post my siggies or avi's on other websites...specially without asking me plzzz

Plzzz hit the like button below if you want me to add you on my PM list for my new updates and if I am open for requests. 

Thankzzz to all the ppl who has visited my galleryBig smileHug...it really means a lot to me!!!!!!

PG.1- Arhi/Sanaya Irani

PG.4- Yash-Aarti/ Khushi/ STPM/ Salman Khan

PG.7- Salman-Madhuri/ Ranbir Kapoor/ Sanaya Irani (SPA Promo) /Arhi

PG.12- Request sig 4 Sam

PG.13- Arhi/Sarun (SPA avi's + sigzz) / Shaleen-Deblina (SPA)

PG.17- Barun-avi's/ Sanaya-Krystle/ Rani/ Salman Khan/ Sadhna-Alekh (avi's)

PG.21- Request sig 4 Priya

PG.22- Karan-Krystle/ Arhi/ Pakistan (cup winning)/ Houseful 2/ KaSh/ Yash-Aarti/ Gurmeet-Shilpa (random)/ Ranveer-Aaliya

PG.26- ASR/ Arhi/ Salman-Dhriti/ Teri Meri Kahaani

PG.30-OLD UPDATE- Huge Arhi stuff (sigzz+avi's)/ Salman Khan/ Deblina

PG.30-NEW UPDATE- Arhi/ Shaleen Bhanot/ Maanvi-Virat/ John-Jacqueline (Houseful 2 avi's)/ KaSh/ Veer-Zaara

PG.32-Sajda Tere Pyaar Mein Promotional Siggy Contest Winner (my prize siggy)

PG.36-
SaRun/ Arhi/ ASR/ Kinshuk/ Arjun-Purvi/ BW

PG.43- Sanaya Irani/ Arhi/ HAHK/ KaSh/ Salman Khan/ Maanveer

PG.48- Arhi/ TEXTUTE by me

PG.53- Arhi/ Ranveer-Aaliya/ Maanvi-Virat/ Ek Tha Tiger (avi's + sigz)  

PG.57- Request 4 Maharkno1fan

PG.60- Arhi/ Khushi/ RNBJ(siggie)/ Birthday sig 4 Sanika

PG.70- Arhi/ Birthday sig 4 Amina/ TEXTURES

PG.79- Arhi/ KaSh/ Manveer/ Sanaya Irani / Kinshuk Mahajan/ Virman / Salman Khan/ John Abraham/ Preity Zinta/ Request  

PG. 93- Arhi/ Sarun/ Yash-Aarti/ Requests

PG.105- Arhi/ Sarun/ Salman-Madhuri/ Kushal Tandon/ Barun

PG. 115- Arhi/ Sarun/ Barun/ Virman/ Karan-Krystle/ Karishma Kapoor/ Request

PG. 124- Arhi/ Sarun/ Request

PG. 136- Arhi/ Virman/ KaSh

Edited by Kinma - 03 August 2012 at 4:34pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetyshwethaSam07-Swetha-kinshukkiaashiqsaher_90DeviatedTesoro.Arhi_2205supreet..Aishu..khanak...swagger..wadi..doll-Nahi--Fatz--Jafrina-xTimax..Sakeena..The.Patthaaka.greatsumkumsirjeeSK1991FizaluvsKinshuk-Priyam-Hinu786..Desi-Kuri..-Mrinalini--chamkilli-Trouble.OliveWellingtonSunshine Girl..MissBindaas..

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Free 2 Use

Edited by Kinma - 15 May 2012 at 2:38pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshiloverslovebarunasrSam07-Swetha-Abirami24kinshukkiaashiq-PurpleHeart-saher_90.khanak.supreet..fairy_stardustwadi..doll-Fatz-xTimaxParulRatiShiviSanaJasmine-Jafrina-minuuSano88pinky_blueskiessirjeeSK1991FizaluvsKinshukgreatsumkum..Sakeena....Desi-Kuri.....shruti...-Priyam-Salyanka

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Nice Creations Aamna and do put me on the pm listTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kinma

..swagger..

IF-Rockerz

..swagger..

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Work.