Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

India-Forums

   
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

confusion... (Page 2)

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Joined: 09 January 2005
Posts: 5769

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Agand-Kripa forever!!Big smile

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Joined: 06 January 2005
Posts: 1428

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Hey Sugar,

The Protogonist is Kripa, in the sense, that she is the Narrator of this story, every character is seen through her eyes!

Angad is a lead character, but not the Protogonist, but since he is the one who is paired romantically opposite to Kripa, he has more importance than all the others!

But then again, now as the story progresse's, it will become less about Kripa and her trials and tribulations and more of Angad and Kripa's love-hate relationship!

Chilly

 

sa*ra Senior Member
sa*ra
sa*ra

Joined: 19 April 2005
Posts: 685

Posted: 19 April 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

Hey Sugar,

The Protogonist is Kripa, in the sense, that she is the Narrator of this story, every character is seen through her eyes!

Angad is a lead character, but not the Protogonist, but since he is the one who is paired romantically opposite to Kripa, he has more importance than all the others!

But then again, now as the story progresse's, it will become less about Kripa and her trials and tribulations and more of Angad and Kripa's love-hate relationship!

Chilly

i cudn't agree more ...althou even wen the focus shifts on their relationship ...much of the reflections ect will b those of Kripa rather than Angad - his actions n plans will onli b understood n known 2 us as n wen Kripa does

..i have a feelin that once the sweet caring person in Angad is uncovered ...we will begin 2 see things 4om his point-of-view 2 ....but we'll just hav 2 wait n see knowin how indian drama's work ...we may end up seein it all 4om Prithvi's view! Wink lol

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Joined: 15 January 2005
Posts: 47914

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Love is the protagonist darlings....with Angad and Kripa eternally entwined in that tango!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.
.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Joined: 08 February 2005
Posts: 4149

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jingle

Confused

LOLBig smile same here ConfusedConfusedTongue

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Joined: 08 February 2005
Posts: 4149

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

Love is the protagonist darlings....with Angad and Kripa eternally entwined in that tango!

DOMINUS VOBISCUM SPIRITUO TUO.

Take care,
GOD BLESS EVERYONE,
nitica.

 

Thumbs UpClap

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Joined: 27 March 2005
Posts: 829

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dinky21

its angad basically...hes promoted all the time...unlike other k serials...it is concerning a man...for a change

Aaah Dinku, you would say that, won't you......we all know whyWink

I wonder if you are the ''mysterious'' lady in Iqbal's life???

Hey, don't mind yaar, just jesting!!!

Yes, I agree with you on this, whether Angad is the main protogonist or not, one thing is clear, that he is the star attraction of the show and Ekta is doing all she can to promote him! Thank God, for a change, enough of this Saas-Bahu Sagas!

Cheers,

Chilly

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Joined: 08 February 2005
Posts: 4149

Posted: 20 April 2005 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chillyflakes

 Yes, I agree with you on this, whether Angad is the main protogonist or not, one thing is clear, that he is the star attraction of the show and Ekta is doing all she can to promote him! Thank God, for a change, enough of this Saas-Bahu Sagas!

Cheers,

Chilly

Thumbs UpClap agree with you chilly , Undoubtedly Angad that is IQBAL KHAN is the star attraction of the show. Embarrassed Wink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Confusion Confusion Confusion

Author: Yeah   Replies: 7   Views: 520

Yeah 7 520 26 July 2006 at 11:17pm by Xquizet_grl
confusion hai bhai sub kuch confusion hai

2

Author: vivaviva   Replies: 14   Views: 688

vivaviva 14 688 05 April 2006 at 2:38am by sam111222
confusion..confusion..confusion!!

Author: nidapida   Replies: 3   Views: 460

nidapida 3 460 22 February 2006 at 4:27pm by RandomSquared
confusion.....confusion..

2 3 4

Author: masoom16   Replies: 24   Views: 1259

masoom16 24 1259 12 December 2005 at 8:49am by masoom16
actors and songs?? confusion hi confusion

2 3

Author: happe   Replies: 20   Views: 3216

happe 20 3216 28 September 2005 at 8:51am by kabeeraspeaking

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index