Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?

What kind of husband is viraj?.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

saveeta24

Coolbie

saveeta24

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Yesterday and today's epi it's a viraj who has no control on jhanvi..her denial mode she went through which  as per viraj is jhanvi's pagalpan really irking him big time..as things going out of his hand, he tried telling jhanvi the truth about the miscarriage,,in return he got a big slap…well deserved one..something unexpected for him ..next the domineering abusive viraj mind set on a thinking spree and its how about I beat her up but backstep as jhanvi is not in her sense..

As he feels defeated ,he thought of calling the mental asylum but stopped as he cant let jhanvi go away from him..his last resort geeta and does an emotional blackmail act for her to make jhanvi cry about the loss of the baby..again its not for jhanvi but for his own benefit to be once more the dominating abusive husband  ..

what kind of husband is viraj and does he really love jhanvi?.we already knew he was abusive. obsessed..manipulative..today its confirmed it was never love but a junoon to owe jhanvi and do whatever he wants with her..torture.rape..scare her and the list goes on..

A true loving husband who loves his wife so much wont call the mental asylum or say that girl is crazy ..i'm fed up with her behavior …jhanvi needs most the caring..support and love of her husband to gradually take her out of this shock and trauma of a miscarriage..feel really bad for her..

One truth jhanvi said today..you are pagal viraj and definitely he is the one who needs treatment ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BWSweetushivu01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What kind of husband is viraj?." in Dil se di dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava? forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

harshad.diwani

Goldie

harshad.diwani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
viraj is sick...i say only "viraj husband kehlany k laiq nahi"...unfortunate girl who have a hubby like viraj...jhanvi is only her passion...if husband r like viraj then i would prefer to be single...viraj husband k naam pr stain hai...

Edited by harshad.diwani - 01 March 2012 at 11:48am

saveeta24BWSweetu

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I posted this in other thread Viraj stopped hitting Jhanvi when she was pregnant ... because of the kid, who he loved, if he loved jhavni he would always have thought twice before hitting her ... he never did think once even before beating her up every time ... so it can't be love ... he wanted control ... he had control and now he has lost that control and that is something he is unable to take

BWSweetusugii

PadBear

IF-Sizzlerz

PadBear

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
He's a guy out of control. High time CVs send in the men in white to take him away. Or alternatively, let him wallow in his madness in his mansion ALONE. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.