Punar Vivah

Can we have more of Yash and his daughters please?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Since day 1 the show has focussed a lot on Aarti and his bonding with Ansh. In every episode we witness the fact,how much Aarti loves his son,is willing to do anything for him and her only aim is to keep Ansh happy.

But what about Yash. We have barely seen him with his daughters except for one episode. I know post marriage story would revolve around Yash's household. But what about now. Dont we need to see  his bond with her daughters at present ,and how it undergoes a change (hopefully for better) post marriage. Whatever little we are shown of Yash is with Arpita. His daughters seem to have vanished after their appearance in one episodeOuch.

Hopefully we are shown more of Yash with his daughters too before the marriage takes place. Perhaps this is the reason I couldnt enjoy tonight's episode. And last two episodes have been rather slow. A little more pace is needed.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970priyacahalfsonaanurskinny_ranvirarcoirischinky353Allbut1GCrckLuvStrk-001lenageorgeadigaagharshithaaaaaaaMunaMeet22aanyakunatjyoti06-Kash-t_areeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can we have more of Yash and his daughters please?" in Punar Vivah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubhika124

IF-Sizzlerz

shubhika124

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Exactly!Angry
From the day one we are being given to watch Aarti-Ansh...Aarti-Ansh...Aarti-Ansh OuchOuch REASON? Huh? Angry
A situation of a motherless girl is far...far more commiserative & pitying Crythan a fatherless son CryCryCry I rem watching HALO when I was 5 years old I cried my heart out though I was way too unworldly & naive... Palak-Payal's life is way too sensitiveCry & sadCrythan it seems. Somehow I feel CV's aren't really trying hard to demonstrate their side of story Cry

Edited by shubhika124 - 01 March 2012 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-LuvStrk-001

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhika124

Exactly!Angry
From the day one we are being given to watch Aarti-Ansh...Aarti-Ansh...Aarti-Ansh OuchOuch REASON? Huh? Angry
A situation of a motherless girl is far...far more commiserative & pitying Crythan a fatherless son CryCryCry I rem watching HALO when I was 5 years old I cried my heart out though I was way too unworldly & naive... Palak-Payal's life is way too sensitiveCry & sadCrythan it seems. Somehow I feel CV's aren't really trying hard to demonstrate their side of story Cry

The situation of both Palak- Payal and Ansh, is difficult and  sensitive. But we are being shown only one side of the coin. Ansh's perspective has been shown quite well,but what about Palak and Payal? Dont we need to see how much they miss the presence of mother in their lives and how Aarti is going to fill that space.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirlenageorgeaanyakunatshubhika124

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Main reh nahi sakti guru ko dekhe bina. Itne dino baad toh woh vapis aaye hain. Moreover yash and his daughters must have some screen space. I think there is some problem with girls! Arti doin gr8 job and ansh is acting good bt guru ko dekhe bina chayn nahi milta...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-shubhika124

aanyakunat

IF-Rockerz

aanyakunat

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
yes... i would really like them to show more of yash and his kids bonding... atleast one scene of them before yash-aarti get married... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GCsfan

Main reh nahi sakti guru ko dekhe bina. Itne dino baad toh woh vapis aaye hain. Moreover yash and his daughters must have some screen space. I think there is some problem with girls! Arti doin gr8 job and ansh is acting good bt guru ko dekhe bina chayn nahi milta...

It's not just about seeing GC, its about seeing Yash with his daughters. At least some scenes should be there with Payal Palak .

aanyakunat

-enchanted-

IF-Dazzler

-enchanted-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunataanya

yes... i would really like them to show more of yash and his kids bonding... atleast one scene of them before yash-aarti get married... 

Just one? I wouldnt mind 4-5LOL. But yes right now even one meaningful scene seems distant possibilityOuch

aanyakunat

GCrck

IF-Dazzler

GCrck

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -enchanted-

Originally posted by GCsfan

It's not just about seeing GC, its about seeing Yash with his daughters. At least some scenes should be there with Payal Palak .

i just love to see GC, in any form, as yash, as a father, as a husband, as a son...thats d most important thing for me   Smile

-enchanted-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.