Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

March 1st: Of butterflies and chewing gum fixes

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cuuute epi! Enjoyed it more overall than yesterday's epi despite the fact that the MNM scene yesterday was supercute.

But today we got more Mohan, Guru, MG, MN, MM...all the equations that make me happy...*grins*

So they made it safely through the school gates...no surprises there😆...Mohan is such a positive force in Megha's life now apart from Nanhi and Jeeji I'd say...today I saw Megha getting weighed down in some ways by all the setbacks that were happening to her and Nanhi...broken wand...getting late etc. etc...until Mohan shows up there...and there is almost this silent moment of communication that passes b/w them as Nanhi is sad over watching the other kids in their expensive outfits...Megha doesn't say anything so Spiderman jumps in for his Chavanni...😆...sweet bit with him trying to cheer her up with the 'beauty lies in simplicity' bit...they dragged out the bit with him pointedly staring at Megha there...but whatever...it didn't spoil it much for me😆...I get it...what PURPOSE they show this with...in case we ever dare to forget WHO'S simplicity he was talking about😆

Anyways, my fav. portion comes after this...when Spiderman shows his Spider-giri by fixing Nanhi's wand with his CHINGUM😆...Megha's grossed out looks as he takes the chingum out of his mouth🤣...and his "Look isn't this cool!" look that he directs at Megha after fixing the wand as if asking her to applaud his creativity😆😆...Jzee, the 16 year old was back with a bang in this bit...Oh and before all this I loved how he was fumbling around with the wand and handing his phone to Megha😆

I think the ending of this scene was nice...with the way Megha thanks him and for the first time Mohan actually responds with a "you're welcome"...then ofcourse the usual look/turn routine...😆

Mohan's DHINCHAK DHINCHAK ringtone jarring the proceedings in the middle of the competition...hilarious touch😆😆

Guru and his gas cylinder woes...aww bechara..."Khaana pakaa nahin"😆...his convo with that announcer guy...for a second I didn't even recognize him...haha...I wonder what his usual work in the mohalla is...is he a servant like Guru in someone's house? Renu ki Renu-giri with her washing powder I'm BEYOND bored of.

That random bit when Mohan returns home and realizes he's lost his phone...apparently his 4th phone this year...and the RANDOM things he starts pulling out of his pockets🤣...headphones...sunglasses...sunglasses ka baaki hissa...random chaabi (yeh kis cheez ki chaabi hai?), his own hanky, MEGHA'S hanky...and pata nahin kya kya😆😆...I just loved this scene for the randomness of it.

And we got MG today...Loved him taunting Mohan about losing his phone again and Mohan finally realizing ki phone kahaan chhoda hai.

The fancy dress bit with Nanhi was nicely shown...not as OTT as it is in most shows and aww so nice to see Nanhi win :-) ...the moment I saw Mohan's boss as the chief guest, I figured out the job offer will be coming soon...and lo and behold precap mein dikha hi diya.

Now the question is...does Megha know which publication this is? I guess not...and will she land up directly at the office for a "tum?" shocker moment in front of Mohan?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*reserved* 

I have to come and gush today - for the most - but gime 10 for my coffee - haven't read your post so don't know what you thought of the epi, but I'd say pretty fair. The "chingum" TOTALLY rocked 😆 (and very smugly, I saw it coming much in advance 😆)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: JZephyr

*reserved* 

I have to come and gush today - for the most - but gime 10 for my coffee - haven't read your post so don't know what you thought of the epi, but I'd say pretty fair. The "chingum" TOTALLY rocked 😆 (and very smugly, I saw it coming much in advance 😆)

LOLL yess the chingum and Mohan's mohan-giri stole the epi for me😆😆...you saw it coming?? Arey waah...I didn't think of that...cuz I guess I didn't notice him chewing gum yesterday...but today they finally showed his chingum being put to use...Nanhi was so amused giggling at Mr. Fix it while Megha was all like "ewww"😆

Will look forward to reading your full gush soon!🤗
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know if you know this funny spiderman song. I posted it earlier in a song thread. I just want to share it once again with a warning, not to watch the video in Youtube. Your eyes/ears will most certainly get hurt. 

isspiderman, isspiderman tune churaya mera dil ka chain
dekh ke tere kartab mein toh hogayi teri fan

This line is for chewing gum craft work that he did today. 

I didn't recognise prerna's hubby, so i didn't think about the job offer. Only in the precap, i realised it is him, prerna's hubby. 

One more thing that noone mentioned, i think. In the school function venue, someone thought of Megha-Mohan as parents of Nanhi and said "parents sab ander jaayiye" or something. But megha was too worried about being late and costume troubles, so i guess she ignored it or didn't hear it. Mohan did hear it, i guess. I should see the scene once again to be more clear. 

Liked the episode but i wish mohan could stay there at the venue or get back on time for Nanhi's performance. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu

every thing u said😆...really chewing gum and pockets scene 🤣

i love when mohan said simplysiti mein mein hi sundarta hein😍
and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa hein😆

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?😆
Edited by Amisha.Laher - 12 years ago
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

Anu

every thing u said😆...really chewing gum and pockets scene 🤣

i love when mohan said simplysiti mein mein hi sundarta hein😍
and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa hein😆

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?😆

good point Amisha! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I don't know if you know this funny spiderman song. I posted it earlier in a song thread. I just want to share it once again with a warning, not to watch the video in Youtube. Your eyes/ears will most certainly get hurt. 

isspiderman, isspiderman tune churaya mera dil ka chain
dekh ke tere kartab mein toh hogayi teri fan

This line is for chewing gum craft work that he did today. 

I didn't recognise prerna's hubby, so i didn't think about the job offer. Only in the precap, i realised it is him, prerna's hubby. 

One more thing that noone mentioned, i think. In the school function venue, someone thought of Megha-Mohan as parents of Nanhi and said "parents sab ander jaayiye" or something. But megha was too worried about being late and costume troubles, so i guess she ignored it or didn't hear it. Mohan did hear it, i guess. I should see the scene once again to be more clear. 

Liked the episode but i wish mohan could stay there at the venue or get back on time for Nanhi's performance. 

@bold: LMAOOO seriously those are the lyrics?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣They should make this Mohan's theme song🤣

No, the teacher didn't mistake Mohan-Megha to be Nanhi's parents...Megha is obviously KNOWN in the school as Mrs. Vyas, Nanhi's mother...no one is randomly going to presume some guy as Nanhi's father there...she was just generally telling Megha to go sit in the audience cuz the show is starting.

I was also expecting Mohan to make it back to the venue in time to see Nanhi's performance or see her getting the prize...I was surprised they didn't show that...But Mohan is on his way back to the venue to get his phone back from Megha, right? So there will be some sort of interaction there tomorrow...maybe he will bump into his boss too.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa hein😆 LOL I LOVED that dialogue too...the way he said it was awesome😆

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?😆 Million dollar question but BY GOD I'm BEYOND sick of that stupid washing powder...kitna dikhaayenge? Every damn epi has some scene with Renu and her stupid washing powder...hadh ho gayi hai.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
@Nur

That as Mohan's theme song😆.  No, not at all-  the song is really very bad. 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu

solution ek hi hein...hum yaha jitne members hein sab ek ek washing powder packet buy kar lete hein😆...tab hi ye renu washing powder drama khatam hoga😆