Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

March 1st: Of butterflies and chewing gum fixes

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Cuuute epi! Enjoyed it more overall than yesterday's epi despite the fact that the MNM scene yesterday was supercute.

But today we got more Mohan, Guru, MG, MN, MM...all the equations that make me happy...*grins*

So they made it safely through the school gates...no surprises thereLOL...Mohan is such a positive force in Megha's life now apart from Nanhi and Jeeji I'd say...today I saw Megha getting weighed down in some ways by all the setbacks that were happening to her and Nanhi...broken wand...getting late etc. etc...until Mohan shows up there...and there is almost this silent moment of communication that passes b/w them as Nanhi is sad over watching the other kids in their expensive outfits...Megha doesn't say anything so Spiderman jumps in for his Chavanni...LOL...sweet bit with him trying to cheer her up with the 'beauty lies in simplicity' bit...they dragged out the bit with him pointedly staring at Megha there...but whatever...it didn't spoil it much for meLOL...I get it...what PURPOSE they show this with...in case we ever dare to forget WHO'S simplicity he was talking aboutLOL

Anyways, my fav. portion comes after this...when Spiderman shows his Spider-giri by fixing Nanhi's wand with his CHINGUMLOL...Megha's grossed out looks as he takes the chingum out of his mouthROFL...and his "Look isn't this cool!" look that he directs at Megha after fixing the wand as if asking her to applaud his creativityLOLLOL...Jzee, the 16 year old was back with a bang in this bit...Oh and before all this I loved how he was fumbling around with the wand and handing his phone to MeghaLOL

I think the ending of this scene was nice...with the way Megha thanks him and for the first time Mohan actually responds with a "you're welcome"...then ofcourse the usual look/turn routine...LOL

Mohan's DHINCHAK DHINCHAK ringtone jarring the proceedings in the middle of the competition...hilarious touchLOLLOL

Guru and his gas cylinder woes...aww bechara..."Khaana pakaa nahin"LOL...his convo with that announcer guy...for a second I didn't even recognize him...haha...I wonder what his usual work in the mohalla is...is he a servant like Guru in someone's house? Renu ki Renu-giri with her washing powder I'm BEYOND bored of.

That random bit when Mohan returns home and realizes he's lost his phone...apparently his 4th phone this year...and the RANDOM things he starts pulling out of his pocketsROFL...headphones...sunglasses...sunglasses ka baaki hissa...random chaabi (yeh kis cheez ki chaabi hai?), his own hanky, MEGHA'S hanky...and pata nahin kya kyaLOLLOL...I just loved this scene for the randomness of it.

And we got MG today...Loved him taunting Mohan about losing his phone again and Mohan finally realizing ki phone kahaan chhoda hai.

The fancy dress bit with Nanhi was nicely shown...not as OTT as it is in most shows and aww so nice to see Nanhi win :-) ...the moment I saw Mohan's boss as the chief guest, I figured out the job offer will be coming soon...and lo and behold precap mein dikha hi diya.

Now the question is...does Megha know which publication this is? I guess not...and will she land up directly at the office for a "tum?" shocker moment in front of Mohan?

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashswarajgirmeen.rzaramansumIITOnly4Dilishsweet_shonaekomassupriaNivRen_1-Swetha-surabiKevafatim30AbhiAniNirjhor105madhu_sridhar-RD--Khush-Mru_beeSongsOf_Silencepooja.s92bablinisha.nimmi.MR21shanu4serialwatcher16without-fathomShell16mayurlover4evaSweet-Lionessanna44Allbut1aanyakunatshamilSunNaaSilentsoulLadyMcbethsun-naaaaaaaaaDJ..princy48manzilmukul-sylph-misty85-RadhaMohan---Udhay--.Snowfall.

without-fathom IF-Rockerz
without-fathom
without-fathom

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
*reserved* 

I have to come and gush today - for the most - but gime 10 for my coffee - haven't read your post so don't know what you thought of the epi, but I'd say pretty fair. The "chingum" TOTALLY rocked LOL (and very smugly, I saw it coming much in advance LOL)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1-Swetha-SongsOf_Silence-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

*reserved* 

I have to come and gush today - for the most - but gime 10 for my coffee - haven't read your post so don't know what you thought of the epi, but I'd say pretty fair. The "chingum" TOTALLY rocked LOL (and very smugly, I saw it coming much in advance LOL)

LOLL yess the chingum and Mohan's mohan-giri stole the epi for meLOLLOL...you saw it coming?? Arey waah...I didn't think of that...cuz I guess I didn't notice him chewing gum yesterday...but today they finally showed his chingum being put to use...Nanhi was so amused giggling at Mr. Fix it while Megha was all like "ewww"LOL

Will look forward to reading your full gush soon!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I don't know if you know this funny spiderman song. I posted it earlier in a song thread. I just want to share it once again with a warning, not to watch the video in Youtube. Your eyes/ears will most certainly get hurt. 

isspiderman, isspiderman tune churaya mera dil ka chain
dekh ke tere kartab mein toh hogayi teri fan

This line is for chewing gum craft work that he did today. 

I didn't recognise prerna's hubby, so i didn't think about the job offer. Only in the precap, i realised it is him, prerna's hubby. 

One more thing that noone mentioned, i think. In the school function venue, someone thought of Megha-Mohan as parents of Nanhi and said "parents sab ander jaayiye" or something. But megha was too worried about being late and costume troubles, so i guess she ignored it or didn't hear it. Mohan did hear it, i guess. I should see the scene once again to be more clear. 

Liked the episode but i wish mohan could stay there at the venue or get back on time for Nanhi's performance. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Mru_beebablinishawithout-fathomSunNaa-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Anu

every thing u saidLOL...really chewing gum and pockets scene ROFL

i love when mohan said simplysiti mein mein hi sundarta heinDay Dreaming
and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa heinLOL

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?LOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 01 March 2012 at 11:40am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ulakminibablinishawithout-fathomNanhi_AngelSunNaamisty85AreYaar

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Anu

every thing u saidLOL...really chewing gum and pockets scene ROFL

i love when mohan said simplysiti mein mein hi sundarta heinDay Dreaming
and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa heinLOL

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?LOL

good point Amisha! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

I don't know if you know this funny spiderman song. I posted it earlier in a song thread. I just want to share it once again with a warning, not to watch the video in Youtube. Your eyes/ears will most certainly get hurt. 

isspiderman, isspiderman tune churaya mera dil ka chain
dekh ke tere kartab mein toh hogayi teri fan

This line is for chewing gum craft work that he did today. 

I didn't recognise prerna's hubby, so i didn't think about the job offer. Only in the precap, i realised it is him, prerna's hubby. 

One more thing that noone mentioned, i think. In the school function venue, someone thought of Megha-Mohan as parents of Nanhi and said "parents sab ander jaayiye" or something. But megha was too worried about being late and costume troubles, so i guess she ignored it or didn't hear it. Mohan did hear it, i guess. I should see the scene once again to be more clear. 

Liked the episode but i wish mohan could stay there at the venue or get back on time for Nanhi's performance. 

@bold: LMAOOO seriously those are the lyrics?ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLThey should make this Mohan's theme songROFL

No, the teacher didn't mistake Mohan-Megha to be Nanhi's parents...Megha is obviously KNOWN in the school as Mrs. Vyas, Nanhi's mother...no one is randomly going to presume some guy as Nanhi's father there...she was just generally telling Megha to go sit in the audience cuz the show is starting.

I was also expecting Mohan to make it back to the venue in time to see Nanhi's performance or see her getting the prize...I was surprised they didn't show that...But Mohan is on his way back to the venue to get his phone back from Megha, right? So there will be some sort of interaction there tomorrow...maybe he will bump into his boss too.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathom-RadhaMohan-misty85

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

and he also said dikha de inko tu sirf junaa mohalla ki hi nahi sab ki maa heinLOL LOL I LOVED that dialogue too...the way he said it was awesomeLOL

by the way renu ne vapas powder packet mein kaise bhare ?LOL Million dollar question but BY GOD I'm BEYOND sick of that stupid washing powder...kitna dikhaayenge? Every damn epi has some scene with Renu and her stupid washing powder...hadh ho gayi hai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index