Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

i hope you are right he only want to  do help megha .

but point is if his knows who is megha..then why he offer job..? he fill sorry for megha or he fill guilty for Amar  what so he want to clear he done his job only ...

Yes, thats true. Maybe he was just impressed with megha's approach / behaviour, so he offers a job. 
first thx alot for WU sub i missed today whole epi..:(
aww aww awww niceee
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

I hope so. The article did say the character is positive. Maybe she said something to nanhi which might have impressed him - that we will know only tomorrow. 

Now megha will join this office without any worries, then she will see mohan and get shocked. She can't back off๐Ÿ˜†. 

But i think she will know tht He is Mohan's boss tomoro only as he is coming to school to take back his mobile phone.. May be before Megha saying ok to Mr.Agarwal (am i right? Prerna's hubby is Agarwal na..) Mohan will be thr.. and seeing Mohan, Mr. Agarwal  will wish him.. then Megha will know he is Mohan's boss.. But she may know tht Mr.Agharwal is Prerna's hubby later.. 
Edited by laadoo - 12 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ ladoo

good point ...monu  ko to bhool gai mein ...

but agar megha jaan legi ki prerna ka hubby kon hein ...phir vo kaise job accept karegi...

may be kar bhi le abhi megha ko jaroorat hein
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

@ ladoo

good point ...monu  ko to bhool gai mein ...

but agar megha jaan legi ki prerna ka hubby kon hein ...phir vo kaise job accept karegi...

may be kar bhi le abhi megha ko jaroorat hein

May b Prerna's hubby explain her everythin and ask sorry and also tell tht he didn't know tht Amar was Megha's hubby..  and yeah.. u r right.. She is really in need of a job.. So she may accept.. 
sumIIT thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The precap of Megha getting job offer prepares for a future " NOKJHOK " and  "TUM YAHAAN" scene. Interesting and exciting... 

As in the words of Naradmuni to Guru 

" GOD BLASTS NBTNMKK  !! "

I am just getting addicted to this show.
.Umsasl. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Whatever finaly nice megha get job . Renu challenged to megha how she will pay her children school fee.
meen.r thumbnail
After Nanhi'sperformence i thought the first clap will be from Mohan's.I expected him to come back for his phone.๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. thanks for the post.. I missed precap!!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: meen.r

After Nanhi'sperformence i thought the first clap will be from Mohan's.I expected him to come back for his phone.๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yes same me also thinking abhi mohan aayega abhi mohan aayega but nahi aaya๐Ÿ˜•

but today i think nanhi give big hug to mohan...spiderman me jeet gai๐Ÿ˜ then mohan maine bola tha chavani tu sab ki maa hein๐Ÿ˜†