Precap - Megha gets job offer from Prerna's Hubby

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow - Megha gets job offer directly from Prerna's Hubby. Not thru' prerna as he doesn't know that megha is prerna's friend. and not even thru' mohan like we all expected. I didn't expect this at all. 

What do you guys think? 

Edited by subhas123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by subhas123

Wow - Megha gets job offer directly from Prerna's Hubby. Not thru' prerna as he doesn't know that megha is prerna's friend. and not even thru' mohan like we all expected. I didn't expect this at all. 

What do you guys think? 

me too... A show that shows unexpected things can call itself different one..NBT is different ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
no mohan no prerna ...megha rani direct mohan ki office mein wah
but megha ko hi kyun job offer kiya...megha kaha se super woman dikh gai prerna ke maznu ko.

hope i am wrong he is good man.
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

no mohan no prerna ...megha rani direct mohan ki office mein wah
but megha ko hi kyun job offer kiya...megha kaha se super woman dikh gai prerna ke maznu ko.

hope i am wrong he is good man.

I hope so. The article did say the character is positive. Maybe she said something to nanhi which might have impressed him - that we will know only tomorrow. 

Now megha will join this office without any worries, then she will see mohan and get shocked. She can't back off๐Ÿ˜†. 
ya poor megha...and poor mohan also ... then mohan..arey yaarr mein jaha jaata hu vaha tum taang ladane aa jaati ho๐Ÿ˜†

Well I think he got the idea who is nanhi when the teacher announced her mother's name ms. vyas. she was having mohan's phone as well with unique ring tone which prominantly distracted him... he is very well aware about prena's friend as per his convo with his wife in the car...I think he knows that it is the same megha... rest will be revealed tomorrow...
Originally posted by misty85

Well I think he got the idea who is nanhi when the teacher announced her mother's name ms. vyas. she was having mohan's phone as well with unique ring tone which prominantly distracted him... he is very well aware about prena's friend as per his convo with his wife in the car...I think he knows that it is the same megha... rest will be revealed tomorrow...

Yes you are right. If he is Mohan's friend surely he will know mohan's ring tone. But they said only Mrs. Vyas, there can be any number of Mrs. Vyas in Indore. So i'm not sure about he knowing that she is prerna's friend. We will know about these things tomorrow. 

I just wish mohan had returned to the venue to get his mobile back atleast just before nanhi winning. 

Originally posted by subhas123

Yes you are right. If he is Mohan's friend surely he will know mohan's ring tone. But they said only Mrs. Vyas, there can be any number of Mrs. Vyas in Indore. So i'm not sure about he knowing that she is prerna's friend. We will know about these things tomorrow. 

I just wish mohan had returned to the venue to get his mobile back atleast just before nanhi winning. 

Even I'm thinking the same... he might land up in the venue to take his phone back & see nanhi winning the competition. He might also meet his boss... so then it'll be confirmed that she is megha vyas...
@Misty

Yes thats also possible. The mobile will not got missing just like that without any reason. There must be something to it other than playing "dinchak" at the venue so many times. 

Originally posted by misty85

i hope you are right he only want to  do help megha .

but point is if his knows who is megha..then why he offer job..? he fill sorry for megha or he fill guilty for Amar  what so he want to clear he done his job only ...