Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Written Updt

-Mohan zooms ahead and the trio make it to the venue and there Renu is trying to strike a barter system with the shop keeper that he takes the washing pwder instead of money for the goods she bought

-Megs n Nanhi leave as the teacher is saying u r very late and entry is abt to close and Mohans boss is the guest of honour at the competition and there  Nanhi is worrying abt her broken wand   and Mohan spots her lace with him, and runs behind the two to return and does so and nanhi looks at the other kids with their expensive outfits and tells this to Megs and Mohan steps in and says in Simplicity lies real beauty and looks at Megs and that u look diff and the best and go show u rule and Nanhi is like abt this wand and Mohan is like show it to me and he gives his cell to Megs and takes the lace and fixes the broken wand with his chewing gum as a disgusted megs looks at him and Nanhi is amused and he says if u don't win then change my name and she says i will and once nanhi leaves Megs thanks Mohan and he says u r Welcum

-Guru asking his friend abt a spare cylinder and he says mine got over as well and u shud get help frm the Vyas's and guru is like we can only get poison frm them not anything else and the friend says Mohan saved their DIL so they will help and he tries his luck and renu asks him to buy the pwder if he wants the cylinder and he says had megs been there she wud have helped and renu is like stuff is free for her so why not And chanchal says Megs is always ready to help Mohan and Renu is like hope nanhi doesn't win  else Megs will be on cloud nine

-The fancy dress comp is on and Mohans cell fone rings and megs realizes its with her and there guru is trying to get to Mohan and megs doesn't take the call ...Mohan comes back and realizes  that his fone is missing and searches for it in his pockets and is abt to throw megs handkerchief but doesn't and then he and guru talking abt the fone and trying to call but megs disconnects and switches it off and Mohan is like why and guru is like they person wont pick and thank you u 've lost so many fones and Mohan is like the contacts are imp not the fone and is worried andguru asks him to recollect where he left it and he does that its with megs and guru is like why with her and Mohan tries to call her but its switched off and he is pissed at megs

-Nanhi's turn at the event and she trips and megs is all worried and the teacher helps out and asks if she wants to continue and she does without her specs and Megs makes a wish nanhi style that god be with her and help her and Nanhi does perform and the Chief Guest is mighty impressed and appreciates her act

-The results come out and a worried Nanhi wins and she is very happy and so is Megs and she gets her award while there is applause all arnd

-Precap :Mohan's boss offers Megs a job on his newly launched magazine

Comment on their profiles and hit the CM if u feel the show is deserving as competition is fast increasingEmbarrassed

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

I liked teh epi but i know most will have issues with the de re na as usual LOL and mind u if they show no connect or the so called romance they will not be able to beat the competition cause ne how they dont have much of saas bahu saazish here ...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 01 March 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

nash_mashahcirdvshahmanjushasPinki_Baulnanimeen.rcaanjiOnly4Dilishmiss_patel5sparksflyKarishma700md410-Swetha-fatim30KhaLidaHQueenAnnie18Nirjhor105nabz8888MicronMru_bee-acacia-iqbals4ever-Khush-MR21without-fathomDew-dropwaniya_fatimapennuLadyMcbethNeelimaSJbsingapurynneeiillsun-naaaaaaaaa-RadhaMohan---Udhay--.Snowfall.AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-1st March--Bhaiya All is Well" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Res..!!!Cool
Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja..!!!Hug
Pooja.. i love the Title of ur thread..!!!Embarrassed Its fits the siutuation to the 'T'..!!!Clap

M - N - M  was the highlight of today's episode.. along with Guru - Mohan scene..!!!Clap

yipee..PartyNanhi won the competition..!!!PartyDancing

Precap is simply awesome..!!!Day Dreaming
Megha gets job in Mohan's boss's office..!!!Dancing

Egarly waiting for the day.. when they will telecast MegHan office Nok-Jhokh scenes...!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by -Swetha- - 01 March 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZQueenAnnie18misty85-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Megha is just the same like in the 1st bike ride. Here also after mohan dropped them at school. Noone said any "thank you". Manners sirf addu sikhathi hai megha! 

I liked the scene where Mohan fixes the broken Wand with his chewing-gum. Megha making disgusted faces and nanhi looking on amused, adoringly at her spiderman's acts as usual. The scene was very nice. 

The CVs do all kinds of drama, why didn't they make mohan stay back at the school function or atleast return to get his Mobile, which he left with Megha. Then he would have seen Nanhi winning. That would have been so nice. 

Like the precap as it was something i never thought about. 

And maybe thats because i didn't recognize prerna's hubby until the precap scene. Earlier i didn't notice him properly as i was so relieved that Prerna's husband is mohan's Boss, so avoiding triangle scare. 

Edited by subhas123 - 01 March 2012 at 10:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RD-Nanhi_Angelpennumisty85-RadhaMohan-

saraahggggggggg

Groupbie

saraahggggggggg

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by -Swetha-

Res..!!!Cool
Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja..!!!Hug
Pooja.. i love the Title of ur thread..!!!Embarrassed Its fits the siutuation to the 'T'..!!!Clap

M - N - M  was the highlight of today's episode.. along with Guru - Mohan scene..!!!Clap

yipee..PartyNanhi won the competition..!!!PartyDancing

Precap is simply awesome..!!!Day Dreaming
Megha gets job in Mohan's boss's office..!!!Dancing

Egarly waiting for the day.. when they will telecast MegHan office Nok-Jhokh scenes...!!!Day Dreaming

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot poojaHug i have no any issue with de re naLOL

like your tittle all is well episode.

Mohan and his chewing gum...LOL chewing ka Aaisa use bhi ho sakta hein free idea from mohan's sideLOL mohan will be mohan.
ye ladka apni pockets mein pure ghar ka saman rakh ta heinLOL 8yr mein kitne 10 mobile Kho diyeLOL kya hoga mmonu ka.
i miss him in nanhi's program...kaas  megha or nanhi rok leti mohan ko.mohan ko kud ko ruk na chahiye tha

guru biwi gave right idea as always LOL

now welcome to SUNSHINE schoolLOL with mohan's music dhin chak dhin chakLOL mohan na sahi but by god music ne kamal dikha diya...

Nanhi ohhh my doll i cry for her today ...really

prerna ke maznu ne ...megha ko kyun direct job offer kiya kis kushi mein bhai ...ye Aadmi real me vo hi he jo vo dikhata hein.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-QueenAnnie18Nanhi_Angelpennumisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
@ Amisha 

I too get some doubts about Prerna's hubby. But the article said he is positive and a friend of mohan. SO i would like to believe it till something otherwise happens. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

@ Amisha 

I too get some doubts about Prerna's hubby. But the article said he is positive and a friend of mohan. SO i would like to believe it till something otherwise happens. 

yes he is mohan's friend esliye abhi tak me trust kar rahi hu us par...but monu baby ko koi bhi ullu bana leta hein like koyal. i hope he is really good man.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pennumisty85Sunna_Deewani

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Thanx for the updates...
amisha 8yr mein 10 mobile nahi 1 year main 8 mobiles kho diye... lol... badi achchi speed hai... I was surprised when mohan's phone rang & megha said ki ab pata nahi kis kis ka phone ayega & they showed a kid dressed up as mobile...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.