Walking down memory lane-Sandhya

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
STAR Parivaar Awards 2012 Features
HOME SHOWSSTAR PARIVAAR AAWARDS 2012GALLERY WALKING DOWN MEMORY LANE

Walking down memory lane

The STAR Parivaar favourite Patni nominees speak their heart out telling us about their best romantic moments spent with their husbands. Each of the five nominees has their own stories to share. So, the secret is out. Read what they are saying…

SHOWING 3 OF 5 IMAGES

0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS   
SHARE IT ON

For me, Soorajji is the pillar of support. Life without him is something which I could not have imagined after marriage. Although as a married couple, I cannot say I am having a wonderfully, deliriously happy life. But I am sure this tough phase is letting me understand him better and also bringing the two of us together. It's a rare quality to find a supporting and encouraging husband, but I am lucky to have one. Without any benefits Soorajji has always stood for me. It encourages me to see how he strikes a perfect balance between managing his duties and family values at the same time. He has earned my respect for being the man he is. I don't regret for getting married to a sweet maker now. Although there hasn't been a romantic moment between us till date but the moment when Soorajji holds my hand when I am about to stumble and fall can't be forgotten. There was oil all over the floor and he held both my hands to support me so that I don't fall off. It was an accident for sure but kept my heart pounding at its best for few seconds.

In this photo: Sandhya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenakshidh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 So cute.. expression if love is not just being physical.. its more than that... its mixture of moments,feelings, care,, n all... There might not be physical expression of love is not shown but there were many loving moments thats showed love... that was awesome :) 😊 😉 😛
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
muahhh...loving the lines of sandhya for her prince charming
such a cute article ❤️