1 Mar 2012 Written Update

bumtrinket thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Pooja comes running across the lawn and falls into Brij's arms. It catches them both by surprise and for a long, extended moment he holds her bent back over his arm in the pouring rain. They stare deep into each other's eyes as the world spins around them (the background music of this show rightly has many fans and the version they played today for Brija was amazing!). Neither can hide their feelings. 

Suddenly a horn blares and Brij all but pushes Pooja aside and sets her back on her feet. He quickly turns away as Shukla comes running with the peon and starts talking in an annoyed voice. He asks Shukla what is going on, "people" are running from the rain and there is nobody to look after them. (The whole place is deserted except for Pooja😆). He asks Shukla and the peon to get Pooja a towel and an umbrella and to drop her home. 

Pooja looks after him with a frown as he hurries into his office without a backward glance. Inside he's still not over the sheer emotion of the moment they just shared. He expresses himself through poetry again:

He fell in love only to regret it. He might just die if he doesn't attain his love. He's searched everywhere for her but found only God's solace. At last he found her, but he fell in love only to regret it. What if he dies if he doesn't attain his love?

(I need to watch this segment again - but I think that's what he said. Between Rahul's brilliant acting and his eyes and his voice, good luck paying that much attention first time around!🤣)

Outside the car is ready to take Pooja away and she leaves still looking with a frown toward the half open door of his office as if waiting for him to come out. He doesn't. Suddenly Bhavna's words about realizing the true measure of love only in the depths of your lover's eyes comes back to her, and Pooja smiles a big smile as the car takes her away from him. (And baby Pooja remains the smartest person in recent episodes!)

Brij comes out exactly as soon as she's gone around the bend, of course and looks helplessly after the car as the distance grows between them. Shukla comes with a towel and is shocked to see him still standing there dripping wet. He reminds Brij that he has an important meeting with the CM the next day and he doesn't want to come down with a cold before that. Brij isn't paying him any attention, completely focused on Pooja as if he's waiting for her to come back or something. Right on cue the phone rings and it's Pooja. He looks at it with yearning eyes. 

Pooja is standing in her uncle's house, still wet. She wonders why he didn't answer her call and thinks to call again. But hesitates in case he's busy. She thinks he'll call her later when he notices her number. 

Siddharth is comforting Arti on the phone about her mother's health when his mother comes to scold him for being so nice to Arti. Siddharth says it's all part of his plan. He's sowing a seed of trust in Arti's heart and the harvest will be to his benefit. His mother is happy to see her son is such a kameena. 🤢

Mami sees Pooja drenched and gets worried. She asks Pooja to change and gets her some haldi milk. Pooja starts sneezing and Mami is all the more upset. When Mami comes with the milk, Pooja is still waiting for Brij's call. Mami checks Pooja's health and asks if she's ready for the trip tomorrow and then shows her real concern when she asks Pooja to remember and get her all the items she wants on her list from Mauritius. Pooja is distracted and keeps looking at the phone. Mami asks if she's expecting a call. 

Suddenly it rings and Pooja answers it excitedly. But it's Arti with sisterly concern and traveling tips. Pooja is listless and really wants her off the phone in case Brij calls. Arti picks up on it but Pooja changes the subject. She asks about Sumitra and Arti again lies to her that it was just a stomach ache. Arti is busy spinning all the dreams for Pooja that Pooja has never seen herself. She tells Pooja that she's convinced something big is going to happen in her life after this trip to Mauritius. Harivansh comes and talks to Pooja and tells her to be careful. Pooja packs for her trip but her entire attention is on the phone that never rings. 

The next day her aunt and uncle bid her goodbye. Priya is pleasantly surprised when her bratty cousin Priyanka bids her a fond goodbye as well. Bhavna gives her a ride. But at the rehearsal hall, Shukla arrives to inform them Brij can't come to see them off. He's sent his good wishes and a very general note wishing them all the best and every success, etc. Pooja is disappointed because she really wanted to meet him before she left. She leaves sadly. 

Precap: Arti is at the hospital with her dad when the doctor lets the cat out of the bag and she finds out her mother has cancer. Billu and Harivansh look guilty. 

Filler episode but the beginning was amazing as are all Brija scenes 😳 Tomorrow maybe the CM will ask Brij to go to Mauritius! 🥳
Edited by bumtrinket - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update .i just love it when you say "baby poja"she is a sweet little innocent baby. i wonder mauritius mein poja ki life mein kia ho ga very big😕well hope brij confess his love ⭐️rahul(brij) is such a brilliant actor 👍🏼love to see how he will confess his love to poja...i still remember that scene when poja gave him safey pin and the way he looks at pooja 😍his expression were to die for i literally watch that scene many times.
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
sparky21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for update

i culdnt stop 🤣 wen u called that mota kameena Bumi u r gr8 👍🏼😊 u have way wid words...
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update. Thanks!!
durum thumbnail
Thanks Bumtrinket...I am back in no video land but should be able to catch up this weekend!!

One of the things that struck me about BBP is how gaurded he is about feelings.  He does not react when Pooja slips and falls in the haveli - whatever it is that exists between him and daddaji, he is very scared and fearful about it.  He waits and watches for things to unfold before jumping in.  When Giridhar is at the root of this, he is doubly careful.  This modus operandi may well  figure into what happens post the Pooja shooting and may even work against him.  One of the things that I am sure of is that BBP's dargah shootout was caused by daddaji.  If indeed there is a Mrs. Psycho pandey, shooting Brij was one way of turning the election sympathy wave aginst Aparajita; by making another widow battle the election.  Luckily BBP came up with his own plan which he did not reveal even to daddaji.

Whatever the reasons for BBP's trip to Mauritius, it will definitely be a watershed Brija moment.  I still think that Pooja maybe delayed because of her mom and that Brij might need to accompany Pooja, possibly with daddaji egging him on saying it is political PR stuff.  Once there Pooja/BBP/Brija will confess their emotions.  Krish may be muzzled (or not) because of Pooja's personal quandry (or not).  If not, he may propose unknowingly setting BBP's possessiveness into action.  Pooja may say to Krish that he is a good friend.   Though rejected, the success of the Mauritius show might make Krish stay close to Pooja...also Shelley has pointed out that Pooja is the way to getting BBP to agree to things. Krish thinks that it is because Pooja saved BBP; but it is a useful tool to success.  He will also wait mistaking all Pooja's love signs as being directed to own his mildly brattish/narcissitic self.  In the meantime, the next low will be Pooja finding out about Mrs Psycho P on her return from Mauritius.  She will choose to continue with BBP, burning the bridge with her family(?) - this bit I am uncertain of.  I do think Sumitra's health/death will make Pooja choose ambition and win accolades and wealth.  But when BBP's future politically is threatened by Brija, she may step back, right into Krish's arms.  However, I am certain that BBP is going to misunderstand Pooja.  Eventually Krish will realize that he cannot be the extra spoke and will dissappear but might seek his own share of venegance by buying into daddaji's team...and the shooting of Pooja will take place...  
...I might be so wrong but it was worth a guess anyways
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
durum i like your post this forum really need such deep analysis this will develop interest and lead others to join this forum and make it more active and happening.

ya i agree on that pooja will not leave brij as she was so much in love with him brij can control his emotions as he is miture man as compare to pooja she is very small in age than brij thats why her love for brij is sincere and remain unconditional  even after brij marriage to someon other women but bc of her mother health she will choose to earn lot of money this will make her alone .
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 12 years ago
durum thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

durum i like your post this forum really need such deep analysis this will develop interest and lead others to join this forum and make it more active and happening.

ya i agree on that pooja will not leave brij as she was so much in love with him brij can control his emotions as he is miture man as compare to pooja she is very small in age than brij thats why her love for brij is sincere and remain unconditional  even after brij marriage to someon other women but bc of her mother health she will choose to earn lot of money this will make her alone .

I am not sure the age factor is what contributes to this difference between the two .  Most likely it is their life experience.  Pooja comes from a very sheltered background and has been surrounded by love and affection all her life.  When she has seen love, it has been what she sees between her parents - the sort that sacrifices and finds joy in the happiness of the beloved; it trusts completely and shelters unconditionally.  BBP on the other hand looks like he has had a rough existence.  He has a very shadowy past and we will come to know in later episodes I guess.  He has run away from home, been abandoned by family and nurtured occassionally by strangers (Dargah Baba and ammaji).   He does not trust anyone but himself.  He knows how to read and manipulate people and always puts his ambition above his feelings, even though he has the soul of a poet.  Pooja is the only person who has shown him undiluted kindness (safety pin, saving him at shootout, sheltering aparajita etc., etc.) - it is this unconditional affection and simplicity that has touched his heart. He knows that he is caught up in a maelstorm of emotion but has everything to lose by paying heed to it...as for pooja, she has no ambitions, apart from wanting to see her parents happy...she can afford to love BBP without paying heed to anything...   
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
bumtrinket thumbnail
@durum, welcome back!

I don't know how Brij gets to Mauritius and what happens there, but the show is slowly building up Pooja's character as well as Brij's and it's fascinating! I don't think there's a single other show on Indian TV right now that has an arc like this. 

Pooja is a naive little girl but she's emotionally wise. Brij thinks he's being clever by not confessing but what we saw in this episode is that Pooja can read him. She's not confused about his feelings, but why he chooses to hide them. 

She's also stubborn and brave when it comes to things that really matter. The usual sharmilee type of girl would never have determined to ask the man of her dreams how he feels about her and she definitely wouldn't have repeatedly risked rejection in order to get some answers. But Pooja does. She's afraid of rejection like any other girl but she's also brave enough to want to find out. 

She's pretty much made to order for Brij, once she gets a little more steady on her feet. Which is why I really hope Brija are together post shootout coz that's when their real story will begin I think! 
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail

@ durum...Brij might be having a shady past but one thing comes out very clearly in all the recent episodes that it is for pooja that he is comouflaging his feelings before it gets out of hand. His love for pooja is so deep that he can't create problems for her...in all this nowhere has he mentioned anything that shows his own selfish reasons. Hopefully it's less of his political aspirations and more of the skeleton in the closet that might be the coz for it. Nigaar khan might be daddaji's close relation or an alliance in the interest of his party and Brij might be obliged to wed her bcoz of all the love and care he got from his household.
As for the dargah shootout...daddaji wouldnt do it for a small gain like a panchayat seat in a small place like hoshangabad esp. since he knows Brij is a lambi race ka ghora who would be furthering his party interests...unless he thinks Brij is a threat to his very own existence ...and that's something we have not been made aware of so far. But I am with you in believing that daddaji would come out to be the main antagonist as the show progresses and the plot unfolds.
@ bumtrinket...pooja has started taking steps towards becoming the person she is in the first episode. Falling in love and realising her feelings has made her a confident person...she sang at shivratri without her trademark nervousness..twisting her chunni and that frown on her forehead...all gone for good. And this has happened overnight...since she has admitted her feelings to herself. Before that...in the rally all Brij did was ignore her...wasn't rude at all. He shouted at G and the troupe in general and she felt miserable for 2 consecutive days...anyone cud make out she is sick. But as soon as realisation dawned on her...she Was out of her cocoon overnight. Brij is downright rude to her now but she refuses to be rebuffed and she is becoming ever  more determined and confident by the day. 

My take is...if Brij confesses his feelings ...there would be no turning back for pooja and him and Krish will NEVER come in the picture. But we all know Krish HAPPENED and also that pooja is in friendly terms with Brij ( the second call before being shot and promo 1 in which Brij speaks to her on  phone and she thanks him for sending his car to receive her from train station). Brij smart as he is would pry out all her feelings ( not that he needs her to tell...He knew the exact moment when pooja fell for him even before she had the slightest inkling.. the fuse scene where he asks pooja the reason she is not meeting his eyes...and if she's sure about it) . He will also ensure that Mauritius is all about BRIJA...Krish has to happen only after nigaar khan makes an entry and pooja will eventually come to believe that Brij was never in love with her and she misconstrued all his friendly gestures to be love. 

@ bumtrinket...agreed 100 % real story will begin post flashback post survival ...lot of drama but finally Brij and pooja will come together 
Edited by Rons - 12 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
bruja confession will happen but lets see till which level will brij take his relation with pooja.i preferr to see brij not confessing his love and this will happen after flash back.one thing is for sure brij will always be there for pooja's support.