Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 31 December 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geeceeJanulavanyazhopper_ocean--Siva--nithyamkveclat

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram Archives January 2012" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Wednesday - Updates (AngryAngryAngry Ennakku mattum Yen da Ippudi ) Pandi MargayaOuch

KNG coming to hotel ..Motta boss is callling him .. both jointly coming to room..KNG says that you are off no use .. they both are alive.. you are super waste i will not give money to you nu solluran.. Motta boss says ok i agree .. but i need half payment ie.,5 L becoz we had put effort otherwise u will  be in police station nu solluran.. KNG Shocked checks r u going to raise case with police but MB denies n tells that he will tell to Jag's..KNG really bcom upset.. n take off money n throws to him..MB is telling if you would have given this in hand i would left peacefully but u throwed to me.. so unnakku penalty 2 Lakhs LOLClapClapLOL nu takes 2 L n gives piece of advice to KNG.. That you should not tell parambarai varalar to kolai karan N you should not treat me less becoz i shaved my head nu sollitu leaves the place.KNG upsetClap

Mayil Home -- Ellarum vasala parthu okkanthutu irrukanga(Yenga irrunthu start pannurathu ku ra mathiri) there comes P2 & Sam ..Pirai is hugging mayil n telling that he realised the truth n now on pandi will be my darling SIL so i will set him some business with which let our kids survey happily nu solluraru.. as usual mayil started his ramyan on cursing Sokku & Kobi..For change Dev Oothu Othing them..Puspa ask them to leave thier talk ..now comes Pandi's Employer That Don Man.. is coming there looking for pandi...Mayil is telling him pandi's new business opporunity..Don man doesnt seem to be happy but manages n tells that pandi is good guy i taught of keeping him for a long while ..but thats ok .. he will surely come up in life nu sollitu leaves the place.

Little boys are playing cricket near some emptyland..ball goes to somewhere ..boy goes n pick the ball got to see pandi getting hanged in the treeOuchOuch(Loosu Pandi kurathu seriya poochu.. Oru vela Antha Don Employer than ivana thonga vitruppanoD'oh)People getting gathered in that place police comes in ..Enquires with an man about's of Pandi.. n send constable to mayil home n informs them pandi's suicide to pirai n younger daughty.. appuram yenna.. younger daughty to dev n puspa.. puspa to Maha n paramu.. paramu to mayil.. all happens as running relay..next few mins mayil n co comes to suicide place..got to see pandi hanging exhibition..crying out of heart.. maha ..is stuck with tears n fainted there(Maha.. god have given you an very hard lesson for being so adamant in all aspects)...all are near her.. Mayil is dumb struck(seems that he was very angry with sokku n co.. adutha panchayat anga than)n stand still..Sokku ,NA & Kobi coming to mayil place..got to hear from the crowd that pandi suicide n all are there in ground..sokku is broken.. NA supports him n take him from there.. next kobi broken ..again NA takes him n accompany both.. n reaches the place..Sokku reaches mayil n tells that y he did like this nu kekuraru..Kobi is guilty for hitting pandi that day..
ambulance comes in n goes back with pandi's body.

Screen Freezes

Edited by lakshmikr - 04 January 2012 at 11:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaahilakaranselvalakshmiKrithiga.ganeshJanumiganlavanyazhopper_oceansrima_SK_Sue NairmiraareCaryn--Siva--nithyamkv

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaahilakaranselvalakshmiKrithiga.ganeshlakshmikrssmily_faceZEESXYJanuswash2lavanyazhopper_oceansrimahoneydaisyCaryn--Siva--miraarenithyamkv

srima

Viewbie

srima

Posted: 01 January 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Friday - Araicha mavula idli - dosai -poosai  podapporen.

CryCryCryCryCryCryCry
Cry

Friday 6th Jan 2012.

Oppari continues. Kaja's mummy & Malar's oppari kacheri.  Gopi comes & joins the bandwagon. Gopi  azhugai emotion kudukka romba kashta pading. Gives a constipated look. Then Safely buries his face on Malar's lap & laughs , sorry cries.  Polambing Pandi poyitane , en thambi ennai vittu parandhu poyitana , kadasiya indha kayala adi vangitu poyitane , to whom will I apologise , I should not have hot him, my guilt is killing me ,my family is split now , our marriage is the reason for all this. Malar as expected tells that she will leave him , so that his family might unite [ how many times have we  to hear this dialogue????]. Gopi chides  & both cry for some more time. Malar's lap is put to optimum use. Kidachadhu kidachudunu malar madiyil vizhunhu vizhundhu crying.

Gokul film Oting the scenes in mamanar house Pandi committed suicide people say Gopi's hand behind this he hit Pandi before the incident Malar's mom is worried ,  already in problem with leg fracture at Kodai , now an added agony for them, dad sky earth jumps why did you go & see her , we have severed all relations with them , they are paying for their committed sin . Gokul gives added info Sokku Mayil family split. Jaggu not interested in any of their matter , says no condolence visit & leaves . Mrs. Jaggu cries. Kulla Nari privately enquires  about Malar's accident  & Gopi's condition , then consoles saying everything will be OK soon & leaves.

Maha opens eyes , jumps out of bed , detaches IV & runs saying want to see Pandi. Pushpa & Co , follow her.

Last rites shown quite elaborately

Pandi's body arrives in ambulance. Family members oppari decibel peaks , [ sorry i could not tolerate , so very brief] . Mayil goes inside the house , gets some money & gives it to Sam & tells to utilize for last rites. Then tells his crying family members not to cry as Pandi has not left them , is still with them  , but breaks down seeing Maha. Maha sits near Pandi , looks at him intently & slowly kisses him on his forehead. Scene shifts to cemetery . Last chance to see Pandi's face , Mayil cries , sokku & Gopi come. Nelli dissuades them , Sokku adamant , wants to see my son's face the last time even if Mayil insults or even kills them. Nelli slowly asks Mayil the permission. Rowdhra thandavam of Mayil on Monday .

Habbada oru vazhiya finished writing.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Know I have not done full justice to the episode. Ennala mudiyala.

Edited by srima - 07 January 2012 at 10:18am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

DAKOshoobhanaselvalakshmiKrithiga.ganeshgeeceesahanarajJanulakshmikrmiganlavanyazhopper_ocean_SK_Sue NairCaryn--Siva--nithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
OuchOuchOuch thangamudiyalai paar inniki .. full opparis ...!!

Ellaram waiting in front of mortuary. Inspector (adhei same person who had deal with PP family cases LOL) rombha varathama comes out and goes straight to Gopi. Ellaram giving loud opparis except for Mayil. Nethu last scene freeze annadhu same expression he is today .. no crying. Inspector tells Gopi since its suicide case, it would take longer to get the body. He ask Gopi what happen but Gopi ask him to do all inquires tomorrow as everyone is upset now. 

Gopi goes to Sokku and ask him to check on Mayil who looks so fierce and has not cried yet. Sokku and Nelli goes near Mayil who is now polambaraning "pandi ku onnu agalai, avan nalla irukan nu.." He keeps repeating the same thing that Pandi is fine. Sokku shakes Mayil firmly and holds him saying Pandi has left them all. Mayil finally breaks into his cries (super acting by Mayil today Thumbs UpStar) At the same time runs in another gombal .. crying. Its Kamu and gang. Kamu alluraning anna anna nu hugging her mother.Cry Kamu hugs Mayil and cries and then moves to hug sokku but is drag back by mayil ShockedShocked He ask kamu not to touch Sokku and family. They have killed his son Pandi nu ShockedShockedShocked

Mayil tells that sokku is the Yemen who killed Pandi nu Shocked Devanai too start her oppari plus her talkings D'oh Sooku and family are blamed for Pandi's death. Mayil calls Sokku vadha podha and tells Gopi not to touch him.  Mayil then starts hitting and slapping Gopi for killing Pandi. Opparis and talkings goes on and on Ouch Mayil continues to curse Sokku and gopi. Mayil ask Sokku not to stand here and cry fake as pandi vekke would not get mocham Ouch Finalla Mayil gives sabam that Gopi will die and Sokku will cry for it. The time Sokku crying mayil would come and spit on them Shocked. Devanai shouts and ask them to leave and not to kill them. Sokku tries to speak but Mayil raise his hand Shocked Nelli ask sokku and family to leave. Ore super song at BG while Sokku family walk away. At the same time Devanai cursing is going on Ouch Funny i dont see Puspa and co there .. only their mother is there with them.

Sokku and family returns back to their house. Sokku ask Gopi to leave and take care of his wife. And also ask Gopi to go away far and live happily. What Gopi gets by staying with them? Only avamanam and curses and blames. Sokku ask Gopi to go and live happily with his wife away from all this mess and curses. Gopi sad but leaves. Everyone else is crying and Sokku is heartbroken with the way Mayil spoke to him. Mayil says innimel there would not be a voice calling him Periappa or voice calling him anna nu. Everyone is crying and Sokku cries too. Sokku then ask all of them to take bath and go inside the house.

Sokku comes to see Maha ... Shocked she is in hospital ... Puspa cries to her brother why Maha has been going through all this. Everything is ruin for Maha now. What mistake Maha did for suffering like this? Puspa ask why muttal Pandi did like this? Sokku only remains quite. Puspa ask if Mayil said anything or scolded Sokku? Sokku said everything happen except for beating Sokku. Puspa is sad. Sokku says Mayil had always loved Pandi and Sokku only. Now Pandi is death and Mayil has chase Sokku away. Sokku then ask Puspa if doctor has said anything. Doctor says she is fine but needs more sleep. Periasudar comes and sit beside but Shocked crying and not scolding Sokku. Periasudar says sagara vayasalai irakaravangal all still alive, but young ones are dying. Sokku agrees with Periasudar. All cries ... CryCry

thodarum ..

cheche... today my total mood gone with this episode Ouch am gona get my mp3 and go to bed straight!!!! OuchOuchOuch

thank god me essu for one month!! bye everyone and hugs to my PP team for continuing to update this serial.. innimel its gona be more opparis, fights and cursings ... next month pakalam Embarrassed

Edited by hopper_ocean - 05 January 2012 at 7:58am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

yoshinishoobhanaselvalakshmigeeceessmily_faceZEESXYJanumiganswash2srimahoneydaisymiraare--Siva--nithyamkveclat

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Replay Kodumai

Monday January 9th 2011 Episode Update

IF ulagathula 10-15 update ezhudaravanga ellam sandhoshama irukanga..

Orey oru monday update vachukittu naan padra avasthai CryCry

AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYO

KODUMAIDAAAAngry

Episode 441

Camera and crew still in sudukadu...aaahhh...aaahhh...soga BGM palying...Sudukadu owner (anga orutharu irupare...sithan ...avaru dhaan)...he says last time face pakaravanga parthukonga...

Sokku and his magan gopi innoru end la standing..Sokku tells NA mayil engala thittattum adikattum...we r ready to get all kind of dharma adis..but we want to see pandi...NA comes to mayil and says sokku and gopi wants to see pandi's face for the last time...Mayil says ..."My son enakku kolli vaikanum...but here ...Ellathayum pannittu komberi mookan maadhiri ingayum vandhutangala?"(why izhuthufying komberi mookan here??Confused)...

Mayil tells them to leave immediately...illainna he will kill himself ...NA comes to sokku and says pls pls..leave...Sokku and gopi Azhugatchi la oscar performance katranga...Ellam over and makkal leaves the sudukadu...

Mayil tells rasappa to go home ...Rasappa says anne ...kaariyam pannittu first namma veetukudhaan poganum ...Mayil morachufying and says po means po...Rasappa,pirai and sam leaves...

Sokku fast fast walking...reaches sokku's house...Sokkua nd family shcoked to see mayil there...Mayil silent and violent aa eneters sokku's house...Sokku and co confused...

Mayil comes out and says..."Ellarum family oda onna irukeengala??...konji kulaving with ur son aa??...adhana...straightaa sudukadu la irundhu vandhu left leg eduthu unga veetukulla poittu vandhurukken!!(Enna villathanam!!Shocked)...Sokku and family stunned...

Mayil contninues..."eppadi yen son thookila thonginano...adhe maadhiri unga ellarayum thonga vaippen...(poor karaikudi trees)...Azhuveenga...azhinju poveenga...idhu indha gopi mela sathiyam...He places his hands on gopi's head ...Family kku shock time...Mayil leaves..

next panjayathu destination...NA's house...again ellarum standing outside and NA giving lecture...he shouts at his loud speaker wife...All becoz of ur saabam di...Vaarthai eppovumae carefull aa use pannanum...Moorthy asks avan sethadhukku why r shouting at amma...NA tells him to keep his mouth shut...(Mr.nelli...enakku oru doubt...unaglukku ellam kovam edhavadhu perusa nadandha mattum dhaan varuma??indha thittu,advice ellam timing la use pannanumAngry)...

NA says...Gopi vendam nu sonandhu naan...that is begining of everything...naan sammandhi ya poochandi ya??(innaikku dialogue writer kku enna aachu?edhugai monai la veluthu vaangararu?LOL)...look lolayee...hereafter u should not talk anything abt that family...good or bad...u just keep ur mouth shut...pesina...appuram irukudi unakku...(enna irukku??kuchi ice and kuruvi rotti ya??...konnuduven nnu solla manasu varamattengudhe nelli kku wife aa rombha love panraru pola)...

Mayil back home...gate la irundhu veetukku nadakaru nadakarau 5 mins nadakararu...ulla vararu...family members all crying...Mayil comes and sits near maha...and calls maha...maha...pandi unakku periya drogam senjuttan...Sorry...but pls dont give any saabam to him...Ellarum super aa crying...

Mayil says ...ur life my poruppu...dont worry...Then mayil polambing to pirai...pirai joins mayil in polambing...Polambal sessions interrupted by police...

Inspector comes and asks maha...pandi's last call from his mobile isto u...edhavadhu sonnana like someone threatening him...maha says no...he was normal...

Inspector asks...suicide kku yaar karanam??...Maha Flashback...Pandi calls maha...Maha erichala asks ...what do u want??...Pandi says money arrange panna mudiyala...Maha starts shouting at him...kevalama talking...says oorukulla go and tell...maha is not my wife...she is gopi's wife nnu...

pandi sad...asks naan enna panna u will be happy maha?...Maha's reply...Sethupo!!...

FB over...Maha cries...Sorry pandi...sorry pandi...

(Kettukko pandi...ur wife sorry solrangaDead)

Thodarum.

Edited by shreenithi - 10 January 2012 at 10:27am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanalavanyazswash2hopper_ocean--Siva--eclat

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanakamz22ahilakaranselvalakshmiyoshinisahanarajJanulakshmikrlavanyazsupreeswash2hopper_ocean_SK_srimahoneydaisy--Siva--Carynnithyamkveclat

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 08 January 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shoobhanaahilakarankamz22selvalakshmiyoshinigeeceesahanarajssmily_faceJanumigansupreelavanyazhopper_ocean_SK_srima--Siva--Carynnithyamkveclat

Post Reply New Post

Go to top