Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Earlier, Nigaar was to essay the role of Aarti, the elder sister of Pooja, the lead. But  presently Vandana Joshi essays the role .  Nigaar will now be entering the show as the negative lead. She will be seen playing Brij's wife.

Brija lovers... here comes the twist in tale for u... I was already sure about Brij being married... and here comes the confirmation...

Lets see, how the track goes on and what will d new entry do...  Share your Views... :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nigaar Z Khan To Enter Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divani

divani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
already posted...

durum

durum

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Bring it on!!! ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blushing

bumtrinket

IF-Dazzler

bumtrinket

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
The one amazing fact about her entry is that everyone is writing up the show because of it! Thumbs Up We've had more publicity since she joined the show than the past three months Clap

Benefits of hiring a high profile reality star, I guess. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

durumAngelicDesires

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Bumi:- i actually was waiting fr Brij's wife to enter the show so yeah... I am excited... Big smile

But as i dont visit the forum regularly, i did not know that it has been already posted... Thumbs Down

bumtrinket

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Alraedy posted...

Y prob thought members will get dissapoinedt but all of us r mastikkhirs...as long as Brija is here...BRING IT ON...whteva there is Tongue

divani

global1234555

Groupbie

global1234555

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Our whole group is watchcing this show with the hope to see   BRIJ and POOJA  getting married . However with this news there is hardly any hope to see BRIJ getting married to POOJa.  There is nothing to see then . THis is the only serial we were all watching consistenly for BRIJ and POOJA . How graefully they carry them self and what t cute pair. But we may have to quit watching this as there is nothing to see except BRIJ and  POOJA.  May god bless both the charectors .

.....Lata.....

IF-Dazzler

.....Lata.....

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Bechara...Brij...ja jaake biwi bhi mili tho kaun...yeh Item number ...oofDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

durumbumtrinketAngelicDesires

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.