Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Of De Re Na and Rotten Veggies ! :@

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay .. this tune needs to go. Like NOW !!  πŸ€’

De re na .. de re naa !?!?

Kya de ?!!? Aaloo .. mooli .. ya gaajar ?!?!!

This is prolly the WORST background tune EVER used in any hindi serial.

I dont think ANYTHING in NBT has managed to make me cringe like  "De re na" ! No not even that random-Daaktar from a few epis back ! 

Its so cheesy it hurts my TEETH !!! GAHHH πŸ˜‘ and ofcourse the feel of the tune .. em prem-pujaari vibes .. ruins Mohan Megha scenes for me .. like EVERYTIME ! 
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to disagree. The tune is pretty good. But yesterday i felt they used it unnecessarily. 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL Rafi...I actually like the tune otherwise...it just didn't work in yesterday's scene as Subha pointed out above.

I like the female version of the tune more...it sounds sweeter.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Sorry to say Rafi..!!
i simply love this De Re Naa tune a lot..!!❀️

^^^ Only in yesterday's epi.. it was not required in that MM scene..!!!
the CV's could have played any other tune.. other than this De Re Naa tune... in that MM scene,,!!
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
Rafi am disagree with you i loved that tune its damn beautiful ya didn't work in yesterday scene but tune was so beautiful ! 
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
your tittle is funny and Aaloo MoliπŸ˜†

dear de re na tune is original and really awesome tune when i hear this tune i forgot words. i just love this tune.
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sorry to disagree i really like this BG music😳
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: subhas123

Sorry to disagree. The tune is pretty good. But yesterday i felt they used it unnecessarily. 

Nothing to be sorry about, Its ur opinion and I respect it πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLL Rafi...I actually like the tune otherwise...it just didn't work in yesterday's scene as Subha pointed out above. 

I like the female version of the tune more...it sounds sweeter.

U know .. mebbe I am not feeling it yet .. the De re na level ke feelings πŸ˜† Shayad show mein thoda baad mein use karte toh suit karta .. its too early for De Re Na in the show .. or so I think .. πŸ˜†. havent heard the female version yet .. or mebe I have .. but gaur nahin kiya . Abhi Ill watch out for it ..

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

Sorry to say Rafi..!!

i simply love this De Re Naa tune a lot..!!❀️

^^^ Only in yesterday's epi.. it was not required in that MM scene..!!!
the CV's could have played any other tune.. other than this De Re Naa tune... in that MM scene,,!!

^ and @Sofya / Amisha / Fatim

I am sorry if my post has offended u in anyway , considering u like the tune so much. I just feel Mohan and Megha's thing is very subtle, barely started .. and needs time to reach De Re Na levels .. mebbe then the tune wont sound so bad to me ... I dunno .. its tooo mushy for me πŸ˜•
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
I agree with the above posts! The tune is really good! I toh love the flute version :P and the female version is really nice too! But sometimes they put it in random scenes which is very irritating 😑 and in yesterday's bike scene toh it really did seem like a major MISFIT!! LOVED that scene minus the de re na part :)

worst background tune ever? lol I guess you haven't heard the amazinggg bg tunes used in most of the hindi serials .. try some star one shows :P I am sure you will start loving the nbt tune! πŸ˜›
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

I agree with the above posts! The tune is really good! I toh love the flute version :P and the female version is really nice too! But sometimes they put it in random scenes which is very irritating 😑 and in yesterday's bike scene toh it really did seem like a major MISFIT!! LOVED that scene minus the de re na part :)

worst background tune ever? lol I guess you haven't heard the amazinggg bg tunes used in most of the hindi serials .. try some star one shows :P I am sure you will start loving the nbt tune! πŸ˜›

^ Red bit .. I think I get your point ! πŸ˜†
I havent heard the female version .. I hope its nicer .. this one just ticks me off.