Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein

Raahul singh's pics from different movies.

I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys ..found some pics of Raahul Singh at a blog. Pictures are damn good..the only thing is its a white American gay's blog who is drooling after our dear Brij Ji...can't blame himπŸ˜‰

http://briyanshu.blogspot.in/search/label/Raahul%20Singh

I didn't know he was in darna mana hai...didn't notice...
This American knows better than us
Edited by Rons - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey!

My sister tells me she spotted Rahul Singh in a trailer for the new tushhar kapoor movie- chaar din ki chandni- dont know how true this is coz i havent seen the trailer myself!

sparky21 thumbnail
maverick17
                    ur sister is rite, he is in da movie, i think he is playin a punjab  guy wid cast on his arm, i think its a comedian role. just watchd on youtube after ur post...
maverick17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ok ... ok... i will look it up!
ooh cool...Tanx for the pix...2 da uploader...
durum thumbnail
LOL!!! the Blog you posted is a scream!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but you might want to remove hyperlink... the guy's writeup might be a bit too salacious for this forum...

oh...and I remember now..Kachi sadak was the movie I culd not finish...to much explosion and not much else!!
Edited by durum - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: durum

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LOL!!! the Blog you posted is a scream!! πŸ˜†</font>
but you might want to remove hyperlink... the guy's writeupmight bea bit too salacious for this forum...

Is it me or da,guy is, obsessed wid,rahuls bum...lol do we deewanies and pooja hv competition?
I_luv_pretzel thumbnail
Done. Removed the hyperlink...

bumtrinket thumbnail
🀣

What can I say, gay men have the best taste! πŸ‘πŸΌ

The first thing I really noticed about Rahul were his beautiful butterfly lashes - I love them so much! ☺️ If I were Pooja I'd spend all my time looking into his eyes too! πŸ˜†

So it was nice to see them mentioned. Didn't notice his bum until it was pointed out though. πŸ€£
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 thks for sharing this link Rons...I was flabbergasted reading the comments 🀣...wonder what would have been RS reaction if he were to ever visit that site...
Rahul's eyes are really expressive and the first feature one  would notice unless the person is a gay offcourse 😳