Raahul singh's pics from different movies.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Guys ..found some pics of Raahul Singh at a blog. Pictures are damn good..the only thing is its a white American gay's blog who is drooling after our dear Brij Ji...can't blame himWink

http://briyanshu.blogspot.in/search/label/Raahul%20Singh

I didn't know he was in darna mana hai...didn't notice...
This American knows better than us

Edited by Rons - 01 March 2012 at 8:40pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Raahul singh's pics from different movies." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Hey!

My sister tells me she spotted Rahul Singh in a trailer for the new tushhar kapoor movie- chaar din ki chandni- dont know how true this is coz i havent seen the trailer myself!

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
maverick17
                    ur sister is rite, he is in da movie, i think he is playin a punjab  guy wid cast on his arm, i think its a comedian role. just watchd on youtube after ur post...

maverick17

Groupbie

maverick17

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
ok ... ok... i will look it up!

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
ooh cool...Tanx for the pix...2 da uploader...

durum

durum

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
LOL!!! the Blog you posted is a scream!! LOLLOLLOLLOL but you might want to remove hyperlink... the guy's writeup might be a bit too salacious for this forum...

oh...and I remember now..Kachi sadak was the movie I culd not finish...to much explosion and not much else!!

Edited by durum - 01 March 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

I_luv_pretzel

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">LOL!!! the Blog you posted is a scream!! LOL</font>
but you might want to remove hyperlink... the guy's writeupmight bea bit too salacious for this forum...

Is it me or da,guy is, obsessed wid,rahuls bum...lol do we deewanies and pooja hv competition?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21durumI_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Done. Removed the hyperlink...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.