Sweety G rocks in Parvarish.. Shweta Tiwari FC

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Shweta Tiwari is a very well known Indian film and television actress, she has gained a lot of popularity by a TV serial Kasauti Zingagi Kay by Balaji Telefilms. Shweta Tiwari was born on 4 October, 1980 in Pratapgarh, Uttar Pradesh. Most of her television shows aired on STAR Plus.
 She is also the
winner of Bigg Boss Season 4

SOME FACTS ABOUT SHWETA TIWARI !!

|| Build: Slim||Height: 8"5"||Weight: 59 kg ||Eye Color: Light-brown||
 || Hair Color: Black||Star Sign: Libra|| Religion: Hindu ||
|| Nationality: Indian||Ethnicity: Asian/Indian ||Most afraid Of: Darkness ||
|| Favorite Person/ideal: Her Mother || Favorite Actor: Tom Cruise||
|| Favorite singers: Kishore & Lata|| Favorite Dress:Jeans & Tops||
|| Favorite Food: Masala Dosas & Indian Vegetarian Foods ||
|| Favorite Sports: Volleyball|| Favorite Movies: DDLJ || 
|| Favorite Dialogue:"Tere sar ki kasam"||Favorite Car: Lexus || 
|| The best Moment:when she became a mother || 

|| Hobbies: Dancing , Speech & Debate , Drawing ll
|| Claim to Fame: Kasauti Zindagi Kay &  Bigboss4 winner ||

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Career

While playing Bahu V on stage, Shweta was noticed by a well-known director[who?] and started her acting career in 1999 with Kaleerein. She shot to fame for her role of Prerna in the television serialKasautii Zindagii Kay.She has done several advertisements, dance shows, plays and cameos in other television serials. Some of her other popular television serials include Aane Wala PalKaram,Kahin Kissi Roz, Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat, Rishtey, Daddy Samjha Karo, DostYatraNaaginn and Ajeeb.

She is also active in Bollywood and Bhojpuri cinema and has played supporting roles in Madhoshi(2004), Abrakadabra and Benny And Babloo (2010). She appeared in the Bhojpuri film Hamar Sayian Hindustani along with her ex-husband Raja Chaudhary.On 28 February 2008, her 8 years long running serial Kasauti Zindagi Ki ended. After that she was seen as one of the judges on the Star Plus reality dance show Aajaa Mahi Vay.She also took part in the reality show Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachaowhere she faced controversy for shower in the jungle. She is also a producer and is producing television serials and films.

In 2010, she was seen as a judge in the Bhojpuri reality dance show named Dance Sangram.

On 8 January 2011, Shweta won the reality show, Bigg Boss 4 defeating Ashmit PatelThe Great Khali and Dolly Bindra in the finals. She was the first female contestant to win the show. She won 1 crore as prize money.In 2011, she did an item song and a cameo role in the film Bin Bulaye Baraati and an item song in the movie "Miley na Miley Hum". Her upcoming projects include her new daily serial "Parvarish" (Scheduled to be telecast on 21 November), the Indo-Pak movie named Sultanat, Gopal My Bro (in which she is coming with Karanvir Bohra) and Married to America

P.e.r.s.o.n.a.l_l.i.f.e

Shweta Tiwari is the daughter of Nirmala and Ashok Tiwari. She was brought up in Mumbai and completed her education from the St. Isabel Girls School in Mumbai. She studied for her bachelor's degree at Burhanis College, Mazgaon, Mumbai. She has a younger brother, Nidhaan.

In 1998, at the age of 18, Shweta married actor Raja ChaudharyThey divorced nine years later.The couple have a daughter named Palak..

T.V_s.h.o.w.s

Kaleerein as Komal # Aane Wala Pal as Anu # Karam as Kajol # Khoobsoorat# Gaz Foot Inch # Kiraayedar #Shararat (sitcom) # Kaahin Kissii Roz as Anita# Rishtey # Daddy Samjha Karo # Dost # Yatra Show Host # Kasautii Zindagii Kay as Prerna Sharma/Basu/Bajaj Female protagonist # Khichdi Herself in a guest appearance # Nach Baliye 2 (with ex-husband Raja Choudhary)# Jjhoom India Herself as a contestant # Sanjog Se Bani Sangini special dance performance # Dhamaal ExpressHerself as a contestant # Yeh Hai Jalwa Herself  along with Ronit Roy #Aajaa Mahi Vay co-judge with Ronit Roy #Ajeeb as Ms Sapna Basu # Jalwa 4 2 ka 1 #Jaane Kya Baat Hui as Aradhana Sareen #Comedy Circus - Chinchpokli To China #Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 3 Show Host #ance Sangram As a Judge #Sajan Re Jhoot Mat Bolo ' Herself as special guest appearance with Sudesh Lehri and also as ACP Patil # Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao ' Herself ' As a Contestant #Bigg Boss Season 4 ' Herself ' winner #Rangoli ' Hindi Movie music show in National Television ' As Host #Comedy Circus 3 Ka Tadka- Comedy show aired on Sony TV ' As Contestant # Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli ' Item number on the song "Darling" # Jubilee Comedy Circus-Comedy show aired on Sony TV ' As Contestant for 2 weeks#medy Circus Ke Taansen- Comedy show aired on Sony TV ' As Contestant # Adaalat- 1 Episode with Ronit Roy aired on Sony TV #Comedy Circus Ka Naya Daur- As Contestant , Paired with Kapil- ('Winner') #Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi - New Daily Soap on Sony TV # comedy circus na tashanwith kapil sharma #

T.V. C.o.m.m.e.r.c.i.a.l.s

Pears # Tanishq #  Revlon Hair Colour #  Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion#  Dabur Hair Oil # Dabur lal toothpaste #  Reboonn Hair Shampoo Commercial # Kalazone #  PP Jewellers #  Lijjat Papad # Vardhaman Knitting Yarns #  Nirma Washing Powder #  Cellone #  Amul Milk #  V Mart #  Pears #  Tanishq # Revlon Hair Colour #  Johnson's Baby Milk Lotion# Dabur Hair Oil #  Dabur lal toothpaste # Reboonn Hair Shampoo Commercial # Kalazone # PP Jewellers Lijjat Papad  Vardhaman Knitting Yarns # Nirma Washing Powder #  Cellone #  Amul Milk  V Mart #

Teleshopping Program 

Deemark Herbal Hair's oil 

Films

Madhoshi (2004) (Hindi film) as Tabbasum #  Aabra Ka Dabra (Hindi film) #  Dahek: A Restless Mind (2007) (Hindi film) as Shalini #  Hamar Sayian Hindustani (2008) (Bhojpuri film) # Kab Aibu Anganwa Hamar (2008) (Bhojpuri film) # Ae Bhouji Ke Sister (2009) (Bhojpuri film) # Apni Boli Apna Des As Satkar (Punjabi film) Benny And Babloo (2010) (Hindi film) as Sheena Trinetra (Nepali Film) as Madhu Saltanat (Pakistani FilmBin Bulaye Baraati (2011) (Hindi film) Gopala My Bro as Krishna's mother (under production) # Married to America (under production) # One and Only One(Item Song) # Yedyanchi Jatra (Marathi Movie, Item Song, by Saroj Khan)Miley Naa Miley Hum (Item Song) #   Other Projects Daler Mehndi music video called Paisa Paisa #  Music video on song Mehndi nu by Balkar Sidhu Radio show 'Seher' for 92.71 Big FM (now off air) # YMGGK Item song number to introduce new character ? song from 7 Khoon Maaf. #  Sanjog Se Bani Sangini ? Dance Performance on Song Der Na Ho Jaye from Heena #  Shaadi Ki Home Delivery ? Play Aaine ke Sau Tukde ? Play (Played 13 Characters in this play) Holi celebrations on Colors Channel # Holi Celebrations on Sony TV #  Star Pariwar Awards 2010 ? (As host) 

Awards

Star Parivaar Awards 2003 ? Favorite Jodi with Cezanne Khan  #  Indian Television Academy Awards 2003 ? Best Actress # Star Parivaar Awards 2004 ? Favorite Maa #Star Parivaar Awards 2004 ? Favorite Bahu #  Star Parivaar Awards 2005 ? Favorite Maa Star Parivaar Awards 2006 ? Favorite Maa #Star Parivaar Awards 2007 ? Favorite Maa #Star Parivaar Awards 2008 -(She was honoured for her immense service for Star Plus & the show) 

Faraan92 thumbnail

Creation

Faraan's CreationπŸ˜›
Small Creation πŸ˜†

Bigg boss Semi Finale Shweta Performance Avi's..😳

Faraan92 thumbnail

Parvarrish , Kuch Khatti Kuch Meethi

We Have a downright winner with this show ! Audiences have been waiting forever now for such a show to be aired. The story of every Parent  , the dilemma of every teenager,  and the complexities of a modern family has been exceptionally potrayed. What better way than to come up with a show such as Parvarrish(KKKM).Taking home each moment , sleeping with every thought as a parent is the USP of this show. The realism in the story is fresh and relatable. Sony Television has hit the jackpot with launching this show and won bonus points  with having flawless actresses like Shweta and Rupali depicting 2 totally contrast mothers. Bring it on Kids , Mothers are here to stay !!

Parvarrish is quite 'real'

is apparently inspired by producer Tony and Deeya Singh's real-life parenting experience.The couple with two kids decided to use their own experience of raising kids in the show. "Parenting is a personal learning experience and we have used our own experience in developing certain characters and depiction of incidents," admits Deeya.Apparently, the character of Sweety, played by Shweta Tiwari, is based on Deeya's life as a mother. "Sweety is not exactly like Deeya but she is not much different from the hands-on mother that Deeya is," reveals Shweta who is playing the character to the hilt.
============
Actress Shweta Tiwari, also a single mom, tries spending quality time with her 11-year-old daughter Palak, and says they share a friendly bond.
"I am a very friendly mom. I am a little strict with her, but not very," Shweta, who is seen as an overprotective mom in Sony's TV show 'Parvarish', told reporters.
However, she says there is no right or wrong mantra for parenting.
"I think we should just let the kids be. All you need to tell the kids is that 'These are the mistakes I made in my life, learn from them, don't repeat them. And you go and make your own mistakes.' As parents, we should talk freely with our kids and have fun with them, so that they don't fear conversations. Otherwise, it is very easy for them to stray away," she added.
============

My daughter never shows that she misses her father:

Shweta Tiwari

When asked about how does she relate to the show as a mother, Shweta says, "I feel, it is a cycle that keeps going. When one thinks of Parvarish, the first thought that comes to our mind is children, their personalities and the way they behave. Parvarish is the basis of a child's behaviour. The show has a different script and they wanted a real life mother to play the role."

Talking about her daughter, Shweta (who has single handedly brought up her daughter) states, "My daughter is a very responsible girl. She makes me very comfortable and doesn't give me a feeling that her father is not around, even if she is missing him."

Shweta further elaborates by saying, "She behaves in a responsible manner and understands that her mother is doing everything for her. I believe that the right kind of upbringing has helped her in being so responsible. I would say that not only my daughter, but any child given the right kind of upbringing can succeed in life."

Faraan92 thumbnail

PEOPLE MAY FIND ME HOT,BUT AM A SIMPLE GIRL

Prime time diva Shweta Tiwari in a no holds-barred chat with Ahmedabad Times... 

Bindaas yet down-to-earth thats what best defines actor Shweta Tiwari is.Even four years after Kasautii Zindagi Kay went off air,Shweta is still addressed as Prerna and she has no qualms about that.Lets face it,Prerna made an impact on the audience.Those times were different.I dont think you can recreate that kind of magic anymore on television.However,with the kind of reality shows I have done,people know me as Shweta too, says Shweta who was in Ahmedabad to promote her show Parvarrish Kuchh Khatti Kuchh Meethi.

BUSY BEE 

I agreed to do a daily soap because it was different.I never got interesting roles earlier,so I wasnt seen in daily soaps.When I was offered this role I thought it was nothing great,but when I read the first two episodes I couldnt say no.

SOAP STORY 

TV shows are very different now.Earlier there wasnt much competition because there used to be fewer channels and shows.The average TRPs of the top shows were 30 plus,while today one doesnt even get to see more than 5 TVR for a show.Times have changed drastically.Today,shows vanish in six months.Kasauti..., went on for seven years.Being married or a parent doesnt matter in the television industry.If you are talented,people will like to see you.In the past also there have been many female actors who were married and successful.

TAG ME NOT 

I might have done item songs but I am not an item girl.I will never do raunchy songs with weird lyrics.I like doing peppy numbers and the ones that actually fit in with the storyline of the film.

SEXY WHO ME 

It is great to know that people find me sexy.But I am not hot.I am a simple girl.

BODYLICIOUS 

I dont do anything to stay fit.In fact I eat a lot.My co-stars feel that I am lying when I tell them that I dont go to the gym.After shooting for long hours there is no time to go to the gym.Thanks to my genes I do not put on weight.

NO KNOTS NOW 

I feel people know better than what I know about myself.They know everything about my life.There were rumours that Abhinav (Kohli) and I got married secretly with friends and family.Why do I need to lie if I am married 

MOMS THE WORD 

I have a different way to bring up my daughter Palak.I deal with her differently.If she doesnt score good marks,I dont shout at her.I would rather tell her tuition teacher.Everyday Palak has a new ambition pilot,teacher,cook and now even acting.She needs to com plete her studies and then she can pursue any career of her choice.
Shweta on parenting
Playing a talkative Punjabi woman Sweety, who is a strict mother and a control freak, Shweta says, "She is completely obsessed with her house and kids. It has taken me some time to get under the skin of character and speak in heavy Punjabi accent," she smiles. Speaking about her childhood, "I was very ziddi. I was not good in studies but was very fond of nach-gana," she reveals. But she wants her daughter to study well. "What one does in life later is an individual's decision. But education is very important," she adds
===================
Actress Shweta Tiwary, who shot to fame with her role of Prerna in the television serial 'Kasautii Zindagii Kay', says her 11-year-old daughter manages her
"She manages me. She makes me comfortable. She takes care of my schedule, I have no time to eat, sleep. She keeps me in order. Since I don't get to spend time with her, She comes down to the sets to meet me and be with me," Shweta told PTI.
The actress feels happy that her daughter understands the demands of a working mother.
"My daughter is smart and she is more responsible since I am a working mother. She understands that her mummy can't be with her all the time. She never complains. She also understands that I am doing all this for her, for her future," she added.

I thought parenting was no rocket science"-Shweta Tiwari 

Shweta Tiwari speaks about her comeback on daily soap with her new show on Sony TV, Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi ..After a hiatus Shweta Tiwari is back with a daily soap with Sony TV's Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi which hits the screens tonight.On the outset of the launch, Shweta shared her journey in the industry and also about her show.

How would you describe your parenting skills?

When my daughter was very young, I thought that parenting was not a rocket science, but as my daughter is growing up I realize what exactly is parenting and actual Parvarish starts. Now I have to tell her 'ye kapde pehenke tum khelne jaaogi? What is all that stuff you're wearing? Now I remember how my mother used to question me on my dress when I used to go to college. I used to get so irritated and nowadays I think that suddenly I am behaving like my mother. I want her to be more careful on her dressing even when at home as there are a lot of workers who come by. And being a single mother I am more concerned about how people see her.
You are an actress and to an extent your child learns from what you do...

Yes, I know that. But I cannot help when it is a shoot because on shoot you have to wear what you are asked to wear. But when I am at home I am more careful. I had the habit of leaving things here and there. And recently I saw my daughter doing the same thing. I realized then that had I not done this earlier, she would have not learnt that from me. Today I am changing that habit of mine so that I could tell her as well.

Which is the biggest complaint that your mother had about you?

The biggest complaint that my mom had was that I was really adamant and if I wanted something I needed to get that done. Also she had a complaint that I concentrated more on dancing and art rather than studying.

Do you discuss the show with your daughter?

No, not at all and she is not much into television. She is mostly busy with her iPod, music, painting and other extracurricular activities. Recently she came up to me and asked whether any of my promos are coming on the channel because her friends' mothers had told her it seems.

Who are her best friends at school?

She has two friends named Biyanka and Sidhi and they make a group of three. They fight and play together.

How much is she interested in your professional life?

Frankly speaking, she does not have any interest in what I am doing and she is all the more happy when I do not go for shoots.

Do you think that the show is portraying the same situation like your house?

Not at all because I do not have any tension about my home because my mother looks after that and I do not have to take care of how much dal is left and what my daughter needs etc. Everything is taken care by my mother.

How are your onscreen children?

Actually we haven't shot much together, but so far I felt that the children are really sweet. We play Uno together during long hours of shoot. If there has to be fights, then it will happen in the future. This is too early (laughs).

You are doing a daily soap after a long gap. Was it intentional?

Jaane Kya Baat Hui was my last daily soap. It was not that I did not want to return to daily soaps, but there was no right show that approached me.  All the offers that came to me had the characters that were interesting in the beginning, but then later on I realized that it will have nothing new to contribute. When Parvarish came to me, I got to know that the show was going to be on parenting and there will be kids. But then when I was given the draft with two episodes, I was so taken aback with the character of Sweety that I wanted to do it immediately. She is so hilarious that she goes on talking even if somebody else doesn't care. I have never done a character like this. There is no heavy make-up used in the show. Yes, there is no tension of eye liner, no hair dresser, there is no goddy jewellery. It is so nice portraying a character like this and on the sets also its lots of fun.

You are excelling in comedy as well...

Frankly speaking, initially when I started doing comedy I got good marks but later went down. I realized that the good marks were because of my partners. So I took it up as a challenge because I wanted the judges to appreciate me for my talent. And finally I did well and now Optimystix keeps calling me and I keep doing the show (laughs). At the same time it is very tough to do comedy because the timing is very crucial.

Do you find it difficult getting the accent?

It is a little difficult and I used to watch YouTube videos of Chillar Party to see how that Punjabi mom used to behave.

You have been a part of Bigg Boss, did you follow the show this season?

To be honest I did not follow, the first, second or even the third season. In the first season I did not know what to see because there used to be a story in each show; people talk this and that. When the show came to me, I looked at the prize money which was handsome, so I took it (laughs).

You started off with Kasautii Zindagi Kay. How do you think the daily soaps have changed over the years?

I feel that women have always been the prominent ones in daily soaps. This may be because women are the main audience or it might also be because people still think that women are weak at heart and this might be the reason they make women the protagonists.  The presentation of daily soaps have changed wherein we earlier had heavy jewellery and other stuff which has now changed into a more natural look. But as far as stories are concerned I guess since people have the same problems, they will remain the same

Your new serial is about parenting; how much of a challenge has it been for you?

Being a working mother is a huge challenge but, thank god for my mom, most of my chores get done. Though my daughter is just ten years old, she is tall. This makes me very concerned about how she is dressed and how she carries herself. I coax her into wearing pajamas and track pants, since I don't want her to be seen in shorts by the house help, driver and other people who drop in at home. I tell her that her skin will get tanned if she wears shorts et al and it works. There was a time when I used to be very careless about things; I would leave used cutlery on the table, etc, and one day I saw my daughter doing just that and it struck me that she was picking up habits from me ' that's when I mended my ways.

But you wear all kinds of clothes as an actor'

As far as work is concerned, I have to wear whatever the role demands, be it a bikini, short skirts or whatever else, but when I am at home I am dressed very appropriately.

How did you prepare for this role ' any inspirations?

I watch a lot of videos on Youtube, and am particularly impressed by that Punjabi lady who played a mother to one of the kids in Chillar Party. Dolly Bindra wasn't much of an influence because other than a word or two in Punjabi, she can't be an inspiration for this character. Now that you remind me, I will watch videos of Kajol in Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham, because this character is more like her in that film. With so much talking to do, my character is borderline irritating, so I have to be very careful in treading the line. I would rather model it onSholay's Basanti; though she speaks a lot, people look forward to her talking.

Is your daughter clued in to the work you do?

Not really, as she is not interested in television shows. She is busy with her computer games, iPod and her dolls and she loves it when am at home. What she doesn't understand is that the demands that she makes require me to be working a lot. She said she wants a separate room for herself, one for her toys and another for her paintings. With such a demanding child, I better be working a lot. (giggles)

Do you keep a check on who she is hanging out with?

Well, I know that she is friends with just two girls from her school who form her so-called 'group' and I know them personally too, as they keep dropping in to the house and at times my daughter visits them.

Do you think that the saas-bahu soaps are on their way out of Indian television?

I don't know if it would be appropriate to say so, but yes, like every passing trend, the saas-bahu serials are losing steam. Even reality television shows aren't as hot as they were when the trend started. Fiction that is rooted in reality ' like our new show, Parvarrish ' seems to be catching up with the audience these days. The responses to the promos have been very encouraging.

You seem to be doing quite a few Bhojpuri films'

Actually, that is not the case. The few Bhojpuri films I did were as a favour for friends and to help my production house. The fact is that there is no money in it. Not just money, they don't even have any good ideas that can get me excited. I have totally stopped taking calls from Bhojpuri filmmakers.

You are playing a mother of two kids in Parvarrish; will it hamper your career as an item girl?

I do not harbour any intentions of being an item girl. My Katto gilehri act in Miley Na Miley Humwas a part of my role, but because not many people saw the film, most felt that I had done an item number. I don't have anything against item numbers, but I will not put my life on hold for the sake of it. The same is with films ' I am not obsessed about doing only films. As a TV actor I am more famous than most film actors! I will not sit at home hoping for a film to come my way, as I have to keep myself busy. I am not very choosy about doing films either. I don't ask which banner is making the film; all I need is that my role should excite me and also add to the film. I don't want to be there just looking pretty and doing nothing

Parvarish - Articles Archive

Faraan92 thumbnail
 Faran Zafar _Dec 10#ZaryabKhan _20Nov Diksha Singh #Aquariun16 _Jan 26#Avi85.kaur _Jan # 8 farzana4shweta _April 5#Rishabhprerna_ Dec   21#Zeeshan _Nov 5 #vikrant_ronit_ Oct 11 # Prernatic #  Natasha _ Dec 5#Barbie_244_  April 24 #prerna4rishav _Sep 16# Celina _Oct 25# Ankur _10 Nov#Sonam.B _May 23# Sabz_Sep 4 #ashaj # Nitu _Sep 21 #Ansa _Dec 31# rose-girladdy  Pinky # Pinky _Feb 26# Arpita _April 20 #-Hina-# Hina_May 16#Aurna_St _ Mar 27 #shwetaloveyou _ 2 Mar# Luv-shonit _Feb 8# saffi _June 27Zee10 _ Zee Joyti Sehrish sizzlingsmarty1 # vicky_18 nov Ankit. Upadhyay

Faraan92 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Faraan92 thumbnail

Interviews

Shweta small screen new ASP.. Interview

Shweta to do a dance on Marathi song..Interview

Shweta in Gapati Pooja 2011.. interviews..

Shweta interview abt Bin bulaye Baraati..

Shweta on location of Bin Bulaye Baraati..

Shweta wants to play da playwin Jackpot..
http://youtu.be/JHVig8BYsos

Shweta tiwari short interview at Jeeva Spa nd Salon..

Shweta tiwari interview with Sheela Shagun..
1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K1d9WJCQsU

Shweta interview 4rm Comedy Circus holi Special

Shweta tiwari at Tara Jewellers Andheri..

Shweta Wassup tv interview..

Shweta Ainay k Sau Tukray interview..

Shweta interview with sify.com

Shweta interviews with Manish nd bharti..

Shweta bigg boss Official site interview..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eChGuBcGX5M

Shweta interview after she won Bigg boss..
1.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLEYuDwGC_E

Shweta I-F interview...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QtvEi6WN5Y

Shweta interview at glamsham.com after winning BB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT_JiFWJ0TM

Shweta interview on aaj tak..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2t8UL5KTxU

Shweta interview on IBN khabar..

Shweta tiwari chotti chotti baatein sbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiPMK0RgGCY

Aiswariya"s Robot look inspires Shweta tiwari..

Shweta on her BLOG..

Shweta short ITA 2010 interview..

Shweta tiwari...

Shweta interview 4rm ITA..SBB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpBIKZGIWs

Shweta tiwari interview on ganpati pooja SBB 13th september 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsiYDUqqS4k

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm ganpati pooja 13th september 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJivvfpL10c

Shweta tiwari bhojpuri film showcase sbs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxnrrY_wpHo

Shweta tiwari dance practice 4 ITA 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfpBIKZGIWs

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm Banny aur babloo premiere..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHpG8baCa2o

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm Once upon a time in mumbai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ya-e4SU960

Shweta tiwari interview 4rm SPA 2010..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDXXhxML-ts

Shweta With Her Doggie (SBS 19TH Sep)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJmKvwN_ndY

Shweta Jaane kya baat hui interview on Zoom..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26869AlqOMQ

Shweta tiwari sbs interview Jhalak dikhlaja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcRNKzmgvhk

SHWETA RAJA GANPATI POOJA SBS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3naYGKBXdN8

SBS - Shweta Tiwari Interview - IJSMB
http://youtu.be/kl8oM8ckqVQ

Shweta tiwari SPA 2010 Red Carpet interview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMkluIaIDek

Shweta tiwari interviews in SPA 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBkYLID64O8

Shweta Tiwari practicing 4 SPA performance with hiten on hulchull hui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9FiMJ5XPAY

Shweta Tiwari Videos/News..

Shweta item song in Bin bulaye baraati.. House Arrest..

Shweta does a Munni act 4 Bin bulaye baraati..

Shweta's eyecatching dance on Munni with Aftab shivdasani.. (Star news)

Shweta with Mughda Godse at jeeva Spa nd Salon launch..
Check shweta's part 4rm 0:20 nd 3:45..!!!😳

Shweta performing on Holi (Star news)

Shweta tiwari to perform in Holi k rang colours k sang..

Shweta in Ainay k Sau tukray..

Shweta to perform in Holi..

Shweta sizzling photoshoot..

Shweta in aishmit birthday party..
Shweta nd karanveer.. both hotties r hugging each other sooo cutely..!!!😍😍

Shweta wins Bigg boss..

Shweta nd palak (touching scene 4rm dance sangram)

Shweta Tiwari Gonna do Hot Dance Performance in Sangini.. Tellybuzz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KHAYru8ag8

Shweta Tiwari gives beauty tips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjb9ei1xAzQ

Jaane Kya Baat Huyi 24th December-part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y___2tHrrsA

Jaane Kya Baat Huyi 24th December-part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt6Ij8AreT

Shweta scenes 4rm "Adaalat" Serial HD..

Shweta in Ajeeb..

Shweta in Mahayatra

Shweta tiwari in karam apna apna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udS0YoaRGpE

Shweta in Dhoom machale..

Shweta in black saarhi on baahoon k darmiyaan (JKBH)..

Shweta Comic performances 4rm Teen Ka Tadka/Comic shows

SHWETA PERFORMANCES WITH RAJEEV KRISHNA IN 2011..

Shweta performance in 22nd April epi..

Shweta performance in 29h April epi..

Shweta performance in 6th May epi..

Shweta performance in 13th May epi.. (Ekta kapoor special..πŸ˜†)

Shweta performance in 20th May epi.

Shweta performance in 27th May epi..

SHWETA PERFORMANCES IN 2011 WITH MANISH BHARTI..

Shweta in 4th march epi..

Shweta performance in 5th march epi..

Shweta performance in 11th march epi..

Shweta performance in 12th march epi..

Shweta performnace in 18th march epi..

SHWETA PERFORMANCES IN 2010 WITH ANOOP REHMAAN..
SHWETA TIWARI 1ST PERFORMANCE IN TEEN KA TADKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFfYPkYAADI

SHWETA TIWARI BBC REPORTER IN 2ND EPISODE OF TEEN KA TADKA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3fYE9Qe_H4

SHWETA 3RD PERFORMANCE

SHWETA 4TH PERFORMANCE

SHWETA 7TH PERFORMANCE

SHWETA 8TH PERFORMANCE

SHWETA'S ELIMINATION PERFORMANCE

SHWETA'S ELIMINATION..
http://youtu.be/eT5MpcaAiyw 

SHWETA TIWARI IN GRAND FINALE OF TEEN KA TADKA

Shweta in Comedy ka daily soap with Krushna..

Shweta in Comedy ka Daily soap with Rehmaan..

Shweta Songs Scenes 4rm da movie "Apni boli apna des"

Shweta Songs 4rm "Apni boli apna des"

Mennu pyar hoagaya lagda way..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9K5m2jWFUw

Gidda gidda..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdu7fTMd6wg

Sajni Deewani..

Sohni lagdi..

Shweta Scenes 4rm Movie "Madhoshi"

Shweta in Pyaar ka humaar lekay song..

Shweta Adds/Commercials

Shweta in Kalazone adds..

Shweta's Reborn Add 1...

Shweta's Reborn Commercial 2..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdpktF3h8zM

Shweta Latest Srilankan Commercial..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J-HOaPeecM

Shweta "Save the Girl Child" Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD-ll-4PIvw

Bafna Ji Tea Ad Featuring Shweta Tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpVcS1FVLTo

Shweta glamour gold add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_VZW-d7pv8

Shweta Progressive Paints Add..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlS_uY75UlI

Shweta in soap commercial..

Shweta in dabur commercial..

Shweta in deemark commercial..

Shweta tiwari in Star Pariwaar Awards

Shweta won fav jodi with cezanne in SPA 2003..

Shweta in SPA 2004 nomination special..

Shweta in SPA 2004 red carpet..

Shweta won fav Maa award in SPA 2004..

Shweta won fav Bahu award in SPA 2004..

Shweta hosting SPA 2004..

Shweta kisna dance in SPA 2005..

Shweta hosting SPA 2006..

Shweta in SPA 2006 Parody's

Shweta in SPA 2006 (ending song)

Check dis video 4rm 3:05.. Shweta tiwari got an award 4 fav Maa in 2008..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCRM7sLNL5I

Anurag Parerna i.e Shweta nd Hiten dancing on Hulchul Hui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uptj8AqTP8

Shweta in SPA 2009 after getting award..

Shweta in SPA 2010 title song..

Shweta in SPA 2010 interview (full part)

Shweta tiwari scenes 4rm SPA 2010

SHWETA WITH KIRAN KARMARKAR IN SHAADI KI HOME DELIVERY (Theatre)

SHWETA IN PAK SERIAL DOST (Extended title song)

SHWETA TIWARI SCENES 4RM AANAY WALA PAL

SHWETA TIWARI IN AANAY WALA PAL Episode 59 Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAWC2xLC2LU

SHWETA TIWARI IN AANAY WALA PAL 2 Episode 59 part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQK54VvOukk

Shweta Full scenes 4rm Serial "Kahiin kissi Roz"
http://youtu.be/uRqdtBinZqI

Shweta As Prerna Scenes..

Kasauti PRERNA HOT BIGP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaDLVx1rceI

KASAUTI P2 PRERNA CUTE SCENE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnd68a5CfDU

KASAUTI ROCKING SONG ON PRERNA kya-janoo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2BK2sb89Qg

Kzk - Prem comes home with Prerna
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_PFNKq4FiQ

KASAUTI PREM AISI KARRI HAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0bf_DhiCXY

Anuag-Prerna-Rishab Romantic Rain Scene on the song Hum Bewafaa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4LGce3Fsqs

My most fav scene of Shweta with Manoj..
Both acting were tooo much good in it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6v-yOlP5s

Prerna in Black saarhi in da haveli..

KZK LAST EPISODE.. KOMOLIKA KILLS PRERNA..
Shweta Promos 4rm different Shows

Shweta Promo 4rm Adaalat..

Shweta promo 4rm Holi ke Rang colors Ke sang..

Shweta "Ganga Ki Dheej" Promo
http://youtu.be/YyhsHjSDY0w

Jaane kya baat hui Promo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8rA_TlGvVY

Amazing HQ Kasautii Zindagii Kay Promo...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONu9-x2FcJo

Shweta yeh hai jalwa Promo..

Shweta JKBH 3 Promos..

Shweta Ajeeb Promo..

Shweta Sanjog say sangini Promo..

Shweta Bigg boss Promo..

Shweta Manoj promo..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHq6sCx5HQk

Faraan92 thumbnail

Shweta Music Videos:

Shweta daler mehndi Music Video in HQ..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc7E14TOzOE

Shweta balkar siddhu "Mehndi" Music video..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7Pt44L_T6w

Shweta tiwari Sizzling Dance Performances
Shweta tiwari full Dil achaar Item song of Bin Bulaye Baraati.. HQ

Shweta's eyecatching dance on Munni with Aftab shivdasani.. (Star news)

Shweta dance on Mungra, Tinku jia nd Munni badnaam hui in Holi k Rang colors k Sang..

Shweta hawwt dance on tinku jia in Comedy circus..
Shweta ITA 2006 Kajra re dance..
SHWETA TIWARI KISNA DANCE PERFORMANCE

Shweta dance on darling aankhon say aankhein char karnay do.. Aaj tak..

Shweta on Beedi in dance sangram..

Shweta dances in Red in Dance sangram..

Shweta dances in Pink in Dance sangram..

Shweta dances with aatamjeet (dance sangram)

Shweta dances on mere dholna..

Shweta funny dance 4rm YHJ..

Shweta Kaisi paheli dance..

Shweta dance 4rm dance sangram with gauri chatri..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwbJP4BfulY

Shweta hawwwt dance in 8th ITA..!!

Shweta dance on aaj nachle in bidaai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7ljcypRyOg

Shweta in 'Tyohar Ki Bahaar' with Eijaz khan..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3r5HKLOaYA

Shweta tiwari CINTA Dance on Mehbooba looking hawwt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mr4ZPNz5w

HImanshu Gadani Choreographer Bollywood jhalak with Shweta Tiwari dance style salsa n samba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtVr-QH9jw0

Shweta-prerna Dhamal Express sbs Coverage1 in green dress..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heGB3SVCWrI

Shweta raja performances in nach baliye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lXTvmOxPDk

Shweta Tiwari ( Prerna ) dancing in a tiny tiny skirt..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhpDnGGXTnM

Shweta Tiwari performing on Jhalak Dikhlaja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4nmVFKdoHU

Hot tiwari on krazy kia re..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6LAGb-ZBzM

Shweta tiwari on beedi..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNezHEBAgT4

Shweta Tiwari babuji performance in.YHJ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAwpdRry5F4

SHWETA RAJA ON BEEDI NACH BALIYE SBS PROMO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx-S936Usc

SHWETA RAJA SAKI RE PERFORMANCE

Shweta Tiwari Performance At Mauja Hi Mauja
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfZl4qEe8C8

Monoj tiwari and Shweta tiwari
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnfcgkzUwjk

SHWETA TIWARI performance RAAT Baki
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMl1je0mIj4

Shweta tiwari sizzling performance YEH HAI JALWA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjM3XORBPNg

Shweta Cezanne on Tere naam Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yMeZ6z9Yz4

Anurag Parerna i.e Shweta nd Hiten dancing on Hulchul Hui
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uptj8AqTP8

Shweta Rockkking dance in red saarhi in taj mahautsav..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlhUE8Zp0ro

Shweta tiwari hawwt rain song..
link..

Shweta tiwari Ravi kishan on bhojpuri song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJkLLE_982c

Shweta tiwari dance in pink saarhi on bhojpuri song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QawhqOdJrY

kzk- dola re dola
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRyPLRb9hAw

Bigg Boss - Related Links

Shweta Introduction Promo..
Shweta journey in Bigg boss..
Shweta journey in Bigg boss (by Guddie)
Shweta celebrates her birthday in bigg boss..
Shweta celebrates her Lavu (palak) birthday in Bigg boss..
Shwet cutoo expressions nd cute smile on manoj dialogues..
Salman to shweta: Vodafone customer asked ur khoobsoorti ka raaz..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Shweta talks abt her life nd childhood in Bigg boss..
Salman talks abt da guy in Shweta's life..

Salman to Shweta.. aapnay tiwari ji ka dil q tora..

Shweta dance full dance on white white face dekhay..
Shweta nd every1 in kitchen.. 1st week uncut..

Shweta playing hrishant GF nd Begum saut in BB task..
Shweta tells dat some people even connected her with mahesh manjrekar.. manoj appreciates shweta..
Shweta: i like older guys..πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Shweta talks abt seema ji with sameer..
Shweta Veena saara discuss in kitchen dat who works nd who deos'nt..
Shweta talks to sammer abt his GF..
Shweta Veena Aanchal Saara planning to slap Dolly..πŸ˜†
Shweta dance on Gal mitthi mitthi bol..
Shweta big bhadaas on manoj tiwari..
Shweta commentry with Begum Part 1..
Shweta commentry with Begum Part 2..
Salman to Shweta: Aaj kal gaal boht khenchay ja rahe hain..
Shweta cute dance on "Meri pyari behanya banegi dulhaniya"
Shweta cutely talking to kajri..
Shweta nd sameer spray water on each other..
Shweta nd Veena kabaddi..
Shweta tells Veena dat Seema G calls Pamela "Parmeela"

Salman asks Shweta to put her jacket off nd Shweta immitates veena..

Shweta immitates Veena full part..
Shweta immitates Manoj tiwari..
Shweta calls khali Cuteee...

Shweta as cute bacha in BB
Shweta puts haldi on Veena nd dolly
Shweta in black dress on sasuraal ja k banno..πŸ˜†
Shweta puts haldi on Ali merchant face
Shweta dance on saara ali mehndi in blue dress
Shweta dance on aik kawaara
Shweta in black dress giving batashas to every1
Shweta asking questions 4rm ali merchant
Shweta.. Mai nomination say nahi darti..
Manoj tiwari makes shweta cry..
Shweta to ashmit: sameer bathroom boht achi tarha rakhta tha..
Shweta discuss with khali nd ashmit abt night task..
Shweta dance on aa dekhein zara..Part 1
Shweta dance on aa dekhein zara... Part 2

Grand finale.. Shweta won Bigg boss..
Un-edited Video of Grand finale..

Salman declares Shweta safe in 4th week..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1338hexe8Q

Shweta in full form..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O94eEyZbPc

Salman appreciates Shweta nd tells her dat Palak classmates parents called her best Mom of da planet..πŸ˜›
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OME1H2WJaXE

Salman asks 4rm Shweta to tell her made parody..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2aDvE-yiUQ

Salman to Shweta: how would u rate ur puppy..??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OWOIu9anHk

Salman declares Shweta nd Seema ji safe nd both hugs each other..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URI2-8pK9Xc

Shweta is declared 1st female captian in BB4..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbqCBVqn7Po

Shweta reads polly ball task..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGXUlLfE45s

Shweta nd every1 doing polly ball task..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MU2uJ6CddUI

Shweta dance on dhak dhak karnay laga..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f9vYy72wKE

Salman asks 4rm Shweta to describe da ween nd asks Vodafone caller Q..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qor_or2mRVg

Salman nd Pamela appreciates Shweta..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mw2Fp5kRuo

Shweta to salman: Sameer k janey ka boht dukh hai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zGasq5UthQ

Seema ji to salman: Best gaonwali was Shweta tiwari..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIa3BFRGqqk

Salman gives machar marna task.. Shweta makes weird expressions..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_jgQq1wlkA

Veena nd Shweta play kabaddi infront of Salman..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcCfs7e267s

Salman plays a prank with Shweta dat she is eliminated..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4HBMTd6kI4

Shweta confronts manoj nd tells him dat u r playing game with me..

Manoj asks 4rm Shweta: Vodka peeti ho..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K7Lg8sZwhQ

Salman asks Vodafone Q 4rm Shweta abt Dolly..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59fCWUwkllg

Shweta tells salman dat i'm disappointed with tiwari..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOZSMNjTCkE

Shweta says sub artist hain yahan pe except me..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na9TJkgjiKM

Shweta reads Seema ji being human Shirt..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY6XegtWJGU

Shweta explains her being human shirt to salman (looking soo cutoo)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPyTeROJmyo

Salman to Shweta: Aap Veena ji say bari hain..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURwreB25PU

Salman to Shweta: U wer not satisfied with da reason of khali nominating u..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLfiPePIzWQ

Shweta woke up on da song tees maar khan..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2J1Y2chNk

Salman gives Shweta degree of BSC (Biggest Super Chorni)πŸ˜†πŸ€£
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fajs2fZoNs

Salman to Shweta: Shwetaji mai jhot acha bolta hun..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40PJPd-974c

Salman asks Shweta: Who will go.. (in dumsharaz)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdDVJQYCkho

Shweta started crying wen she get to know dat both seema ji nd sammer eliminated..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAVJ21Fx4Ww

Shweta crying wen Seema ji eliminated..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1-STb1BMvY

Salman to Shweta: Shweta ji koi bhi naam lijiye jo mind mei aye..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkC5_JdrB8g

Salman to Shweta: 1 naam btaye jisnay task subsay acha kia..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KM4w_LwGHE

Salman to Shweta: Kya dolly ji ki complain theek thi..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ROaGup_9c

Salman to Shweta; bhai aapkay muuh say boht spontaneously nikalta hai..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4AoAI5wwpc

Salman asks abt Chori task 4rm Shweta..

NOTE: 4 more Shweta Bigg boss Videos visit dis channel..
Link:http://www.youtube.com/user/ShwetainBiggboss?feature=mhum