Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:12am | IP Logged
People, it seems we will have to wait atleast for a week to see the actual drama unfold in Mauritius ( wt with this 13-14 mins show). At this time we all have to just guess on what will happen once Brij goes thr.

So lets all give our view on what may happen in Mauritius. ]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kya hoga Mauritius Mein" in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divani

divani

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i think brij will declare his love  to puja ...

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
first of all thanks for the lovely post this forum need such chilling topic to be discussed.first thing triangle will start btw brij kris pooja firstly brij will confess love to puja and from mauritius their love story start but after coming to bhopal brij will have to marry a lady nigar khan who is from a political family to gain political benifits so brij will have to choose btw politic and pooja for this he advice pooja to move forward in life with krrish.ops soory i discuss what will happen after mauritiusLOL

Edited by tayabafarooqui - 01 March 2012 at 5:32am

I_luv_pretzel

I_luv_pretzel

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
No way...Brij is NEVER EVER going to let pooja know his feelings. He will be around chaperoning her, protecting her from Krish and in the process giving us some nice cosy brija moments. His love will be there for all to c ...in his eyes, in his stance , in his thoughts and in his poetry but for pooja it will remain elusive. As he said in yesterday's episode he's going to keep a tight rein on his feelings for POOJA's sake ...before he reaches a point of no return. Whether his decision is correct or not...we'll come to know later...but he is too much in love with pooja to put her at risk. And I think he won't give Krish any chance to propose pooja either...

So in Mauritius ...our dear Brij Ji...

Is going to have his cake and eat it too...Wink

Edited by Rons - 01 March 2012 at 5:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

durumQtnNottitayabafarooquisunshine_sun.....Lata.....Dhin-ChakM1s5_5unsh1n3

sowmee

Groupbie

sowmee

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

either of two may happen in mauritius

1- Brij sees Krish propose Pooja, mistakes that Pooja too loves krish and stays away from them

2- Some circumstance will force Brij confess to Pooja. Coz on his own Brij will never confess. If this happens, then once they return, negar khan story will come out, and pooja will go away from Brij before Brij can explain the story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Silly

U nvr knw...all my predictions hv gone wrong thst one of the reasons i like SKBM...its so unpredictableClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

durum

QtnNotti

Goldie

QtnNotti

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I don't know what will unfold in Mauritius, and I am too bad at predicting..lol. But I sincerely hope Brij confesses his love to Pooja somehow. That would be a treat to watch.

Btw, I have a question - A friend of mine was telling me that Brij is shown to be 30 yrs elder to Pooja. Is it true??? I have missed few episodes, so can't really tell. Thank you !!

durum

durum

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QtnNotti

I don't know what will unfold in Mauritius, and I am too bad at predicting..lol. But I sincerely hope Brij confesses his love to Pooja somehow. That would be a treat to watch.

Btw, I have a question - A friend of mine was telling me that Brij is shown to be 30 yrs elder to Pooja. Is it true??? I have missed few episodes, so can't really tell. Thank you !!

No, not 30, maybe closer to 300WinkWinkWinkWink...Who cares? Both of they are assayed by excellent artists and the couple is such a treat to watch...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.