India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Jassi & us.

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Let's for once forget our likes and dislikes for Armaan and Purab. But as of now, would any of you call Jassi "jaise koi nahi"!!! Presently, (barring looks) all of us are like Jassi. Life is not a movie where you leave behind a luxurious lifestyle and go and stay with your lover under a starry night sky. The sheer romanticism of such life fizzes off very fast. And that's exactly what happened with Jassi. She was happy with Armaan (even when he was shouting and browbeating her) till the time Purab came into her life. Purab, the ultimate gentleman, was misunderstood by everyone TILL the time everyone and even Jassi came to know about his legendary wealth. And then wham, she is indifferent towards Armaan within a split second!!! A very admirable about turn by our pious Jassi!!! After claiming (till the time she almost chocked!!!) that Purab is "only her friend" we say her saying "yea" to Purab without much hesitation!!! Wah, kiya baat hai!!! This is where Jassi becomes like any other "normal" individual…….Jassi Jaise Har Koi Hain!!!

I am sorry if I have offended anyone……..but I am just so fed up with this whole Jassi saga….and the only reason I am still glued to the serial is……

Nagu Newbie
Nagu
Nagu

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Hi tamanna,

Yes you are absolutely right,dear.

I was very much surprised by the change in Jassi.

After reading that letter she and the rest realised that even without Jassi's help he could very well have taken over Gulmohar. Becos all the time Jassi was under the impression that he had used her friendship. Things changed after the letter was read.

But the worst part is for Jassi to agree to marry Purab. Why she did that, still is a mystery to me, whatever maybe her reason.

Anyway, dearie. This is not real life. The serial did start of as a reality oriented show but now to stretch it for some more time, the story line has been messed up a great deal. And we are still watching it and discussing it too.

I agree with you that now I cannot say "Jassi jaisi koi nahin". But we all do say, "Purab jaisa koi nahin."

Bye.

Nagu

Edited by Nagu - 25 October 2004 at 2:46am
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
very well said tammanna and nagu....i still don't understand why she agreed to marry purab.....actually apart from puraband walia household ,all the other characters have been quite inconsistent in jjkn.
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
True PJ - regarding inconsistensies of JJKN characters.
I have managed to get a hold of JJKN cassettes, and I'm at the part where Pari had messed up Jassi's computer so she was unable to present the report at the board meeting on time. Later Malika tells Pari that she will find the culprit who crashed the computer and it'll be hell to pay; and that whatever happens to Jassi, Arman and his work as a chairman should not be jeopardised at any cost. And yet her previous behaviour completely contradicted that. Why did she want Arman to give all his important work to Pari knowing how incompetent Pari is. She wanted Pari to make the business plan knowing full well that Pari was totally clueless and was in fact planning and scheming to seduce Raj into helping her. And why had she deliberately not given Jassi's message to Arman regarding an important meeting with a Mr Kapoor; instead she took the day off with him and went to club and got furious with jassi for trying to get in touch with him on her mobile and then coming over personally to get Arman's signature so important bank documents could be submitted on time. Her resentment toward Jassi due to her ego hassles with Arman over who should be appointed his secretary was one thing. But she let that resentment (mis)guide her actions which directly harmed Arman and undermined his position as the Chairman. And all this after she voted for him over her own brother to become the Chairman, and with being aware of the fact that Aryan is just waiting for Arman to slip up just once.... That made absolutely no kind of sense.
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 3:45pm | IP Logged

arre alle... yeh to bhut kam hain.. aage aage dekho hota hai kya .. tumhara saar chakkar khayega...

PS: Jassi dekhte hue apna logic use mat karna... pagal ho jaoge

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

well said lakshmiLOLLOLLOL....but what did u mean by "paagal ho jaoge"???Confused
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Oh sorry Ides, she should have said "Bilkul Ides ki tarah ho jaoge." Clear now?
Lakshmi yaar, you need to spell things out in your post; some of our members have trouble understanding obvious implications. Wink
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 25 October 2004 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmi_maruthi

arre alle... yeh to bhut kam hain.. aage aage dekho hota hai kya .. tumhara saar chakkar khayega...

well said lakshmi, alle, jjkn suffers from overnight syndrome(all characters change personality overnight). At a certain point mallika gives a very enlightening and sensible lecture to bindiya and sympathesizes with her. you feel sorry for mallika in that episode(for her falling in love with an AS(S)) but next day she is mean and acting like bimbo leaving you completely flustered .

Go to top