paragon thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
  Yeah tanya had played big part in bringing  the star couple at its peak and she deserves to get bhoomi.Moreover bhoomi have lived with tanya for about 2 years.You cannot seprate a child from her mother after this much duration.Karan and nandini are meant for each other and yes they will one day be with each other.There is no doubt that before the soap takes the leap Karan and Nandini will be together. Dear friends i was reading a  newspaper last week and there was a article that Gauri Pradhan is refusing to act in the serial as a 45 years lady.She is responding in the same manner in which Amar Upadhya reacted to the leap 2 years back.This is a critical matter for the soap.I dont think we all  Gauri fanatics will keep on watching the serial in her apsence.Gauri should accept the role ,she cannot find a better role than in 'King Kyuinki'.There is no question that Kyunki rocks and it rules the Indian television and it have got all the right in the world to be proclaimed 'King Kyunki'.  Anyways guys thanks for reading my message.Do write to me and i will get back to you shortly.Bye .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruhi thumbnail
i hate it when actors don't wnat to play a role just cuz they don't want 2 b old 😡. what does it matter we noe how old she is in real life and still love her, so whats the problem. they're just acting n if they want 2 b actors then they shouldn't care how old their character is as long as they like the script n the story. kyunki got both amar n gauri famous n they owe it 2 kyunki 2 play the role they started with. look at tulsi she plays a mother n will soon play grandmother 2 grown kids but her popularity has not decreased, ppl still love her.
SophieTheQT thumbnail
Why should Tanya get Bhoomi?  She raised her, yes.  So maybe Bhoomi should start calling her "Mausi."  Nandini gave birth to her.  Nandini went through so much in her life and it's not her fault that she went into a coma.  I think it's about time she gets some happiness.  No one forced Tanya to marry Karan, when she knew that Nandini was not dead - she was in a coma.

I like Tanya, but the writers really screwed with the story when they married Karan & Tanya.  The audience wants to see Karan, Nandini & Bhoomi as a happy family and they are just playing with sentiments by throwing in Tanya into the mix.
i_luv_u thumbnail
I tottaly agree with you sophie but i still do feel sorry for tanya!!
*reema* thumbnail
i agree wit u to Sophie but i dunt feel bad for Tanya its her fault that ansh and nandini got married in the first place
Canadian Angel thumbnail
i hate when actors do that! thats what Nausheen Ali Sardar did from kkusum after the leap, but now she wants to come back! these actors are selfish people.
shrutibali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
even amar upadyay wants to come bak now
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_u

I tottaly agree with you sophie but i still do feel sorry for tanya!!

Ruhi thumbnail
i think tanya deserves bhoomi cause it's not her fault that nandini went into coma n she married karan not 4 love but 2 give bhoomi a real family. n the dr said that nandini would never come out of coma. n tanya didn't force nandini 2 marry ansh
Singh23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true tanya deserves bhoomi, Tanya deserves karan to, but Nandani also deserves both Karan and Bhoomi.  It wasn't nandani's fault that she couldn't be there for Karan and Bhoomi.  Both woman are equally deserving