Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Tanya deserves Bhoomi - Page 2

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ruhi

i think tanya deserves bhoomi cause it's not her fault that nandini went into coma n she married karan not 4 love but 2 give bhoomi a real family. n the dr said that nandini would never come out of coma. n tanya didn't force nandini 2 marry ansh

Tanya DOES derserve karan and BHOOMI...  it isn't tanyaz fault nandani went in to coma... n she didn't even bring up the idea of living in shanti nikten or marrying karan.. da first day bhoomi was brought to shaanti nikten.. tanya was ready to leave when baa suggested she should stay.. then damini and ganga suggested she should marry karan.. itz tru da doctor said she wouldnt come out of coma..was karan suppose to waste hiz whole life waiting for nandani???.. n nandani married ansh on her own will.. member she asked tulsi for some time to think about it?? she said to give her atleast a day or two to decide what she should do.. then after thinking.. she was the one that said YES I WILL MARRY ANSH... or she could've said NO I DONT WANT TO MARRY ANSH CUZ I LUV KARAN.. buh did she say dat .. NO.. so TANYA DESERVEZ KARAN N BHOOMI

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

This content was originally posted by: SophieTheQT

Why should Tanya get Bhoomi?  She raised her, yes.  So maybe Bhoomi should start calling her "Mausi."  Nandini gave birth to her.  Nandini went through so much in her life and it's not her fault that she went into a coma.  I think it's about time she gets some happiness.  No one forced Tanya to marry Karan, when she knew that Nandini was not dead - she was in a coma.

I like Tanya, but the writers really screwed with the story when they married Karan & Tanya.  The audience wants to see Karan, Nandini & Bhoomi as a happy family and they are just playing with sentiments by throwing in Tanya into the mix.

it was baa who FIRST told bhoomi that nandani was her mausi.. not tanya.. yah nandani went through a lot.. buh tanya also went through a lot when she gave up her own love for nandani... no one forced tanya.. she did it to give bhoomi a family.. n karan a wife.. nandani wasn't dead buh da docz said she wouldnt wake up.. not everyone wantz to see karan n nandani together.. dere are tanya karan n bhoomi fanz too!!!

114268 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I So want Tanya to get Bhoomi doent matter if Nadini gave birth to Bhoomi well ! let me Explain in Ekta's way..like Devki Gave Birth to krishn rite but Yashoda Raised him up and krishan called Yashoda his mom.Tanya is such a sweet heart. I hate when actor gets judged by their fame but not Charactor & acting.

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
both nandini n tanya deserve bhoomi and karan.
nandini is the person who gave birth to bhoomi....BLOOD IS CONSIDERED THICKER THAT WATER...she is bhoomi's real mother.she was haq on bhoomi....and moreoever she loves bhoomi a real lot
as for tanya, she was the person whom bhoomi first accepted as her mother and loved...she was the one who looked after bhoomi when there was no one to do so..tulsi and karan are a strong example for the relationship between a son & a step mother(umm ).

both of them love karan and they have their right on karan...both are carrying his child right?

lets not have a discussion on this as this discussion has proved itself the worst and has often led to fights...

Somya_2200 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanya deserves none

bhoomi is daughter of nandini ....... plus when she becomes a grown up...... then she will realise her real mom is nandini and who loves her very much and then she would have took care of her like 20 yrs ......

and abt karan ........ karan has way back decided who he wants to stay with..... plus evn tanya knows abt that he will never leave nandini for her and she will never be able to live with karan coz karans love for nandini is strong and he would have never been able to give any place in his life or society or any relationship thats why she has taken all her sindoor and all .....he loves nandini and nandini loves karan .......plus karan wants to stay with nandini only thats why he has never tried telling nandini abt tanya otheriwise he would have done that long ago and would have let nandini go from his life instead he told tanya that i don't want any relationship with you neither i can give u any kids or any status in society. its always tanya who goes and meets him in jail or calls him to meet bhoomi or by giving sum lame excuse. its high time tanya moves on in life and lives with dignity and respect instead of killing her self respect by being mere helpless women whose men doesn't give damn abt her or her feelings or status in society. why the hell and what is the need to  clung on to this type of relationship? all karan thinks abt nandini's feelings and emtions and so karan and nandini should stay together ......plus its nandini's first right Edited by somya_2100 - 18 years ago
aamna2 thumbnail
tanya deserves none

bhoomi is daughter of nandini ....... plus when she becomea a grown up...... then she will realise her real mom is nandini and who loves her very much and then she would have took care of her like 20 yrs ......

and abt karan ........ karan has way back decided who he wants to stay with..... plus evn tanya knows abt that he will never leave nandini for her and she will never be able to live with karan thats why she has taken all her sindoor and all .....he loves nandini and nandini loves karan .......plus karan wants to stay with nandini only thats why he has never tried telling nandini abt tanya otheriwise he would have done that long ago and would have let nandini go from his life instead he told tanya that i don't want any relationship with you neither i can give u any kids or any status in society. its always tanya who goes and meets him in jail or calls him to meet bhoomi or by giving sum lame excuse.

i agree 100% u shouldn't forget that bcoz of bhoomi nands lost 3 years of her life in which karan and tanya married!
mangrooves thumbnail
nandini ,karan and bhoomi are a family anf they all deserve each other..others are intruders.

i heard that initially nanini had some hesitation but now has accepted the role and will be a part of the show following the leap.
preity*zinta thumbnail
it doesn't reli matter that Nandani is the birth mother.. lets look at Harsh.. Tulsi is NOT his birth mother, its Kesar, no one knew it..but when Harsh and the family did find out, Harsh didn't leave Tulsi and go running to Kesar did he?? no he didnt. He still luvz Tulsi very much and alwayz will, but he will alwayz luv Kesar too.. so if harsh can stay with Tulsi.. why can't Bhoomi stay with Tanya?
*reema* thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: preity*zinta

it doesn't reli matter that Nandani is the birth mother.. lets look at Harsh.. Tulsi is NOT his birth mother, its Kesar, no one knew it..but when Harsh and the family did find out, Harsh didn't leave Tulsi and go running to Kesar did he?? no he didnt. He still luvz Tulsi very much and alwayz will, but he will alwayz luv Kesar too.. so if harsh can stay with Tulsi.. why can't Bhoomi stay with Tanya?

Kesar wants Harsh to be with Tulsi that's why!.... Nandini wants to be with Bhoomi.. and theres a big difference between 3 years and 20+ years of upbringing... bhoomi is starting to get attached to Nandini to now... in a couple of years she'll have forgotten about Tanya because shes young but how can Harsh forget about Tulsi wen he's over 20 years old....

preity*zinta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *reema*

Kesar wants Harsh to be with Tulsi that's why!.... Nandini wants to be with Bhoomi.. and theres a big difference between 3 years and 20+ years of upbringing... bhoomi is starting to get attached to Nandini to now... in a couple of years she'll have forgotten about Tanya because shes young but how can Harsh forget about Tulsi wen he's over 20 years old....

iI don't think Bhoomi will ever forget about Tanya