SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think BALH is similar to the movie Teri kasam which came in the 80 s starring Kumar gaurav( Karthiks role),poonam dhillon( nutz), girlish karnad( ram kapoor ), ranjeeta( Priya) .inthe movie the leads were Kumar gaurav and Poonam dhillon.but I think BALH  is concentrating on  Girish  karnad and ranjeeta track.because It was a movie it was three hrs only. Anyway similar to the movie Girish karnad marries Kumar gauravs sis Ranjeeta as the hero refuses to marry poonam dhillon until his didi is married . So Girish karnad marries ranjeeta so that his bigidi rich sister can marry middle class Kumar gaurav.any way  Kumar gaurav poonam dhillon fight and separate because of immaturity and Poonam dhillon makes her brother send back her bhabhi to her maternal house  to teach Kumar gaurav a lesson.because  Girish karnad loves his sis and cannot deny her any thing he sends his wife unwillingly even though hey have fallen in love with each other. Theirs is a matured understanding. Okay the point of my post is if that when he sends his wife back to maika she is pregnant but he doesn't know and she doesn't tell him..so if BALH is showing the big C so soon ,I guess we can expect pregnancy track and separation. Edited by SriB - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i never heard about this movie..but thanks a lot for sharing it!😊

so as per the movie..RaYa will be seperated?😒..have they met again in the movie? was it a happy ending?
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no ways trps are already going down with separations trps will slump to the ground many viewers wont the show ektamata wont afford that would be too  cliched for a comedy
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

i never heard about this movie..but thanks a lot for sharing it!😊

so as per the movie..RaYa will be seperated?😒..have they met again in the movie? was it a happy ending?

Yes the movie is happy ending 
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think they would not show this!! Rather Iam hoping!😉
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: fosla

I don't think they would not show this!! Rather Iam hoping!😉

It's just a guess Angie.
ek1229 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess this will be the future track of BALH...but then it does not sound realistic in today's age. Edited by ek1229 - 12 years ago
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: ek1229

I guess this will be the future track of BALH...but then it does not sound realistic in today's age. 

In what way?
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dothink even dont want that raya will get saprated.their maight be difference in opinion but not sapration.
SriB thumbnail
The latest promo points to the direction that BALH might be following this movie script. Just my hunch