SIMILAR TO WHAT ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

THE-FUTURE-LORD

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SIMILAR TO WHAT ?" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:11am | IP Logged
might be so...but here th older daughter seems to b th main protagonist ...n also wen amrit n that army officer meet,,their seems to b chemistry b/w them...rest we'll hav to wait n watch!!

snowdream

IF-Stunnerz

snowdream

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ya there is a chemistry between tej-amrit...hope show concentrate on this chemistry

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Similarity with the movie --- aiana (( jackei ,juhi & Amrita ))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubbyM1s5_5unsh1n3shanti05

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 9:11am | IP Logged
i think the show is quite similar to sidney sheldon's the master of games... rajmata is the main head of the family and thinks of amrit as her heiress but circumstances will prove that nimrit is the rightful heiress... just a guess.

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

i think the show is quite similar to sidney sheldon's the master of games... rajmata is the main head of the family and thinks of amrit as her heiress but circumstances will prove that nimrit is the rightful heiress... just a guess.

yes might be...but too many sadistic characters in that book n so long drawn out*shudder*...also i don't htink it was a guy who was th problem b/w sisters...
here as name suggests 'amrit manthan'...mebbe amrit wil ultimately learn to love n change...!!Smile

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 04 March 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pinkfroth

yes might be...but too many sadistic characters in that book n so long drawn out*shudder*...also i don't htink it was a guy who was th problem b/w sisters...
here as name suggests 'amrit manthan'...mebbe amrit wil ultimately learn to love n change...!!Smile
i do not say its a complete copy from that but you could notice many similarities...
like kate's son antony used to stammer in front of her just like nimrit does in front of rajmata... 
eve was very calculative just like amrit.. and in the book too although the mother of the kid did not live much but was suppressed by her mom in law just like queen... 
i am not arguing bt there are many common thing in the first week itself...
and i too wish just like u amrit turns into a positive character

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teletubby

teletubby

IF-Dazzler

teletubby

Posted: 05 March 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pinkfroth

i do not say its a complete copy from that but you could notice many similarities...
like kate's son antony used to stammer in front of her just like nimrit does in front of rajmata... 
eve was very calculative just like amrit.. and in the book too although the mother of the kid did not live much but was suppressed by her mom in law just like queen... 
i am not arguing bt there are many common thing in the first week itself...
and i too wish just like u amrit turns into a positive character

u r right ...th show definitely has taken some inspiration at least, frm th book...
but it must hav been indianised enuff fr th audience's sake!! 
OMG,,,i just thought,,,what if amrit gets nimrit married to adhiraj like in th book???!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.