Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Danish Bhat: New baddie of small screen

Lisa Antao, TNN | Mar 1, 2012, 12.08PM IST
Danish Bhat

Rajan Shahi's new show Amritmanthan on Life Ok channel has seen a newcomer DanishBhat playing the king Adhiraj Singh. The handsome guy from the beautiful Kashmir has debuted with this show on television.

After doing a number of modelling assignmentswith MS Dhoni, Shahrukh Khanand Priyanka Chopra, Danish became a known face.

Few years back Danish came to Mumbai and he also did a acting course from Kishore Namit Kapoor. "Somehow I got to know from someone that Directors Kut is looking for a new face so I gave my audition and after a series of look tests I was selected for Adhiraj Singh's character," says Danish andfeels a lot of attitude is required to play this character, Athiraj Singh who is an opportunist and he does whatever he feels like and wants to achieve everything he wants. "I am getting lot of congratulatory calls after people have seen me in Amritmanthan I am happy to get a chance to play this role. It's always hard to play the negative lead and specially a character like Athiraj who also has a mystery angle attached!" adds the brown-eyed actor also got an opportunity to play a role in Madhur Bhandarkar's next film Heroine.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mossgreenANrucha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Danish new baddie" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Niceup

IF-Rockerz

Niceup

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Good luck for the present project...

mossgreen

Groupbie

mossgreen

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Kep rocking addy..i ttly luv u

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.