Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Neha & Kinshuk's ranking

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lovesajan

lovesajan

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I wud like 2 request u all 2 post ur comments in every article related 2 kinshuk & neha & 2 post atleast 1 comment each day in their celebrity fan clubs 2 increase their ranking .I wud luv 2 see them in top 15 atleast... 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollshaazisandiabReshJxsumi-Ursh-moniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Neha & Kinshuk's ranking" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Yh i agree with you please you too Comment on His Profile thanks for Opening a topic plzz every 1 do comment ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk

xsumi

IF-Rockerz

xsumi

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
i dont mind
i lyk neha n kinshuk
i would also aswellx
xxx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top