College & University

pls i need help rllly badly!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

~*Amal*~

Goldie

~*Amal*~

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
i need help...my project is due in less in 8 hours and i have been reserching and asking on yahoo but no one answers and i cant find anything on this...pls help me someone!
i have a project on home owners loan corporation..it was during the great depression when ppl were lossing homes this agencies gave them loans and all that..basically house loans...its American history
the question is :
1)Has government established a permanent agency just like this one (home owners loan corporation), have changes been made to it. Is this agency needed today or does this agency still exist today
AND
2)what long range influence did this agency (home owners corporation) have?
i am rlly tennsed up right know and i need help...it due soon but if i dont finish i will have to be absent,pls answer as soon as possible..pls answer within today and tomorw...thanks a lot!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pls i need help rllly badly!" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top