Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

PLZ HELP - y was asr angry on seeing her bangles

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i know i know i dont write deep posts so no1 bothers 2 read or comment but this is really urgent.

i just dint understand yesterday's car scene.

y the hell was asr angry/annoyed/disappointed in seeing her bangles?

1. he dint find his bangles & hence offended. suspicion confirmed that she never loved him?
2. he did c his bangles & got angry thinking she is acting.
3. he is an angry young man with a disturbed past so he can bloody hell get angry even wen he is the last standing man in the entire world. DUH!

plz plz plz all the genius, symbologists, friedmans in the forum, clarify my doubt.

i really want 2 understand this scene 😕
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
come on folks koye tho reply karo!!!!
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
actually i dont know either but i think it might be bcuz khushi wasnt wearing the bangles he gifted her or maybe cuz her bangles remind her of rheir whole bangle history idk :)
butterfly04 thumbnail
i think it just reminded him of the past and how he felt for khushi back then and how he now hates her and stuff.
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
coz she was wearing his mom's kangan and he didnt like it
waterunder11 thumbnail
yeah someone said above. He was reminded of the past. He looks at the broken glass and is mad cause he remembers getting her  churiyan cause he well had liked her at that point and then he throws it away ghusse mein, throwing away the memory and feeling. He is basically locking himself away from the past. 
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
he was reminded of the past and the many memoried attached to Kushi's bangles.
Betrayal of his love, Kushi loving someone else, blah blah blah...you know 🥱 he was basically reminded of the past he shared with her and got angry at her betrayal...ASR has too many conflicting emotions inside him. I sometimes wonder how his brain looks like from inside. Must be hell of a place  😆
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
her broken bangles reminds him of his near losing her (he wa scared that she might have ... & also he had remoed the bangle piece using his teeth in the past just to solence her ) and now all that eminds him of their chanf=ge of status and mind set and how helpless he is with the current circumstances that he has to keep himself away from her forcibly.
He is just waiting for a signal from Khushi that she is only his and then he might even go to the extent to search for the thrown glass piece.

The broken bangle piece reminds him of his broken heart.

Jaya
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey there! Here is your explanation.  In this link below read both Tanthya and Doodleberry's (second post in the thread) posts.  Both of them have explained this phenomenally in detail.  The scene made absolute sense to me especially after I read their analysis.  Hope it does the same for you too...😊

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2810460
Edited by Scintillating - 12 years ago