•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guyz , after a long time i guess...i enjoyed and loved an epi of parichay soo much...firstly it was full of sinal...and secondly i am glad to see the story progressing rather than moving at snail speed...as witcha was saying court hearing is next day ..so i guess by tomrrow or mostly by friday this court case track is gonna start...coming to sinal scenes...i simply loved the fact that siddhi has come out of her mute avtaar...loved the way she aking  was non stop questions to kunal...nd he couldnt take after some time...nd held her hand with full authority๐Ÿ˜ณ...his dailouge ek toh wakil upar se biwi..do dhaari talwaar๐Ÿ˜†...Sammy 's expressions were fab there...so now shilpa's would be MIL is hell bent on breaking this engagement nd finding a new match for his son...nd kunal over hears it...i really dont like that  lady a bit...even if shilpa and chaitnya get married she is surely gonna create problems for them...though i wanted her to go nd on nd on  telling kunal abt how siddhi insulted them...atleast this would  have helped clear some of sinal mu's...anywayz coming bak to sinal...loved the whole sequence where siddhi is waiting for kunal at home for dinner ...nd he comes really late... i thought we would get to see them having dinner together...but jo sochte hain hota kahan hain...so kunal does remember he said i love you siddhi that night...nd was on the verge of saying this when siddhi was questioning him...but he dint...after all more drama needs to be created na...loved how kunal was looking at siddhi while she was having dinner ...nd the fb's ๐Ÿ˜...the sindoor wiping one , the backless blouse one...with abhi kuch mein kahin in BG...๐Ÿ˜ณ...that was such a cute scene...the last part of epi was soo touching...where both very well know how much   they love each other...but cant say this to each other๐Ÿ˜ญ...kunal saying...how can i explain to siddhi wat made me say i love you siddhi..when i myselfam unable to understand the moment which made say soo,,,,,,,,,,nd siddhi on the other hand thinking...though kunal doesnt love me but i love him alot...i dont really know till how long his name will be with me...but i ll surely prove him innocent...loved that whole scene alot...it really feels terrible seeing sinal like this...soo kunal ll ensure that shilpa nd chaitnya come together...nd in this process only i guess...sinal will end up coming more closer...nd we l get to see their confession...๐Ÿ˜ณ...     so now the father daughter due thakraal nd witcha are upto some other plan...well let them have their last share of laugh...coz pretty soon tables are gonna turn...nd they ll be at the losing end...

the precap looks amazing...๐Ÿ˜ณ totally living up to a sinalicious thursday...๐Ÿ˜ณ

the post became very long...but couldnt help it... sinal always make me  write more than i intend too...
Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
same here tanya...i totally enjoyed yesterday's episode...
it was a visual treat to all Sinal Fans
the first scene was really cute...kunu held sidhi's hadn...wow!!!! dat was really sweet...
sidhi is doin the right thing...
kunal n chaitanya's mom scene was interesting...i wish she told kunal about wat sidhi told them on d engagement day...
the question-answer session of Sinal was really worth watching...
n the flashbacks was just cute๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I really enjoyed watching those cute Sinal moments once again...

I agree with you. It was quite an enjoyable episode but I totally loved the first scene between Kunal and Siddhi. The way she kept firing questions at him and then the way she retorted with 'your talkin about your wife... I'll talk to her in court' ๐Ÿ˜†. Kunal's facial expressions and reactions were hilarious. He was gobsmacked by how his abla naari wife suddenly turned into a motor mouth ๐Ÿ˜›. She even put him in place for holding her hand...lol...I wanted to seriously clap for her. I'm finally liking Siddhi and the way she has taken a 'no nonsense and no personal equation' approach to the case. I'm surprised by how the writers managed to bring up such a light scene in such an intense track, but I totally loved it. I hope Siddhi remains this headstrong throughout the case and blows over Kunal with her lawyergiri ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
[QUOTE=tanyashrivastavhis dailouge ek toh wakil upar se biwi..do dhaari talwaar๐Ÿ˜†..

if I am not mistaken, he gene says ek to aurat aupr se wakil ? wanst it the first time he said, ek to biwi ?? and they shouldnt use the aurat/vakil dialog so much..it sounds repititivie?

ted na...loved how kunal was looking at siddhi while she was having dinner ...nd the fb's ๐Ÿ˜...the sindoor wiping one , the backless blouse one...with abhi kuch mein kahin in BG...๐Ÿ˜ณ...that was such a cute scene...the last part of epi was soo touching...where both very well know how much   they love each other...but cant say this to each other๐Ÿ˜ญ...kunal saying...

me too loved this scene..i wonder how they act it out and give such expressions !!! and he understood as well that she was waiting for him and then eat...it was a nice episode indeed

the post became very long...but couldnt help it... sinal always make me  write more than i intend too...= we are not complaining
[/QUOTE]

I couldnt agree more Tanya, it was a very nice epi..