Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKD - WU - 29.02.21012 ASR a stupid onlooker!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And I kno.. me super duper late...though I wish that I had never had to come to watch this dumb episode with equally dumb ASR...He was so damn good at being the bigada Nawab...right now I dont have enough words or adjectives for him...In fact none of my name for the leads suit them...neither is Khushi the original Jhalliphulli ...Kya karuOuch

Chalo let me ishtart this crap...am running against time so kindly bear with me...
Payal and Khushi in the kitchen when Khushi tries to manao and patao Payal (Somehow Payal looks like she has aged since her marriageConfusednaturally because she has also developed the psychology like all the budhis around herDead)...she get manoed and then suddenly gets a whim of her mother's situation and leaves there...leaving our not-so-jhalliphulli Khushi behindAngry

Bua has come to take Payal for the Pagphera Ritual and ofcourse has forgotten that Khushi is in this house too...Maami and her random taunts (Infact her intelliigent and super taunts have lost their barb...overdose ki effectDead)...and wonders NK is there too...but ofcourse he doesnot get any good dialogues...poor thing is bereft of his original flair because of this stupid drama...Khushi comes there and sees them and excitedly goes to her room to get ready...Meanwhile Bua standing downstairs changes her mind and leaves with Payal (And Payal the nikammi leaves with just a token of resistance...I tell you ...complete worthless sibling...Even if she doesnot know about the recent sacrifice of Khushi...She knew how Khushi went post to pillar to save her from her first doomed marriage and almost played cupid in this one too...and she has forgotten all that???Angry I mean Akash with all his dumb avatar is more sensible than this air headed, superficial girlDead)

Khushi comes down and sees that bua and her nikammi sister have left and gets upset and climbs up to her room...(And all this while what does her hubby dear do??? Watches the whole tamasha with open wide eyesConfused...It looks like he suddenly has become Mr. Bean...only the long nose is missingAngry)

He then is roaming around the room drinking coffee (Coffee!!! Rakh...Coffee ka mug abhi ke abhi neeche rakh!!! how can you TOUCH that thing when your wifey is crying her heart outAngryAngry heartles dimless witless IDIOTAngry)....he sees Khushi crying at the poolside and again goes watching her with those eyes wide shutAngryAngryAngry( I tell you...CV..go and party celebrate...you have done what nobody could have dreamed of doing...you have actually made me do a Volte face in two weeks!!! From finally finding a good character...I have suddenly started hankering for the expressionless ASR that he was in the beginning...what is the use of the expressions when he is going to stand like an idiot!Angry)

Anji the akal se ganji comes in with her doing nothing hubby and ranting that he need not be worried as her reports are fine and so is the baby (arrey he is worried whether the baby will be born like a human or come in the egg like a serpantConfusedLOL)

Naani the not so sayaani tells Anji the akal se ganji about what happened so Anji climbs up to the room of her equally lost in the translation brother's room...and orders her to drop her to Gupta house...which he is ready to obey...

Finally they leave and ASR drives the car like a maniacConfused...and puts a break so hard that Khushi rams herself on the dashboard and breaks her one of the bangles...and tells her to get out of the car...and take a walk to her house (ASR you need a brain surgery soon...and by the way...Khushi you needed to gift him how to drive a car book instead of that how to repair a car wali bookOuch)

Khushi is hurt but she gets down...ASR sees the pieces of broken bangle in the car ...both of them are getting the FBs of their happier moments when ASR had gifted her the bangles...finally the rukha nawab (ASR) has had enough and he throws the pieces out of the car and again drives off...

Precap: Khushi enters the Gupta house where everybody stares at her like she is an alien...(Only Shashi is happy to see her) (goes to show how much Khushi was the light of this house..had it been the other way round...Khushi welcoming Payal for the pag phera rasam...she would have brightened the whole occassion...spreading the happiness just like her name...right now the house looks like doomed in sorrow...Ouch

The following 98 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1Chomelradhiischhedamrvlsmedhsniki_pngujaratigirlpragyakumarswarajgirkitveshdeenapharikashiva25Ok21amitaspHumayun72teena1717kk10VultureTalonasphSuchita2012gondishafArHimerry777minnuma-RithvikAsha-ReeshAxymsandhyanand17SajimokskamanibeautifulbcRaima36deepa911dd.coolGoDsLoVeshrubadivra4amitasailyilovesarunYusLizthamizh93rsshreedimishrashidin0117darshi28crazyforarshiIpkkndworldnatzzz-Deepali-Enchanted_jassiSpotRozy77surabiRadheKrish1minoushka93anshu1984_sonysuman4evrteri_susanlovely_ladylastminbhagyatharasiamesecatswati-89Electric_BuBBleparu_roxBarunkidewaniDaviAlamelusmithasrkbluedreamz953-Anu13-deejagiIshii99mozart66sriraochithoosharneil92Alphabet26shonagudiaRoark.Lena.simi_1TeeshawezyussalsalytulipdaisyChaituv.Mandy.minuu|Persephone|craziekudipatakhaguddiOptimisticEyest_areebOnepoundChicchweetulafangi_Mahimishti_17bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKD - WU - 29.02.21012 ASR a stupid onlooker!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Electric_BuBBle

IF-Dazzler

Electric_BuBBle

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the WU :)

mzeesana

mzeesana

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
WELL DONE

FOR ME TODAYS EPISODE WAS THE MOST DISTURBING AND A REALIZATION THAT ASR HAS SOME MENTAL PROPLEMS
I CAN GO ON AND ON ABOUT WHAT I THINK OF HIM AND LIKE YOU I DON'T THINK THERE IS ENOUGH ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE IT. HAVE ONLY ONE THING TO SAY TO ALL THIS...

ITS BEYOND RIDICULOUS Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dd.coolsaddafmahmoodtalkie14

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Awesome WU for d rothu epi Embarrassed I am still rofling at dat Mr.Beanwala comment LOL

koham

Groupbie

koham

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks.  Spot-on in your comments !!

Alexandrarose

Alexandrarose

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
thankxxx for the wu ...Smile

dailyvisitor

dailyvisitor

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
"arrey he is worried whether the baby will be born like a human or come in the egg like a serpant" ConfusedLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

thanks for the wonderful update of the boring episode

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubasaddafmahmoodITS_LEENAsalsalyOmoraboti

smithasrk

IF-Dazzler

smithasrk

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the detailed update. Loved the remarks.I have no idea how u suffer this?Thank You so much.
I AM SO NOT GOING TO WATCH THE CRAPAngry

smitha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top