Say NO to separation!

shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
So...there is a possibility that there maybe a separation track in BALH  ...and I for one am completely against that. We've had this shown way too many times on TV...whatever happened to BALH being a 'different' show?? If we have a separation track...what are the chances this show won't also go down the same BT route of leaps and grown up kids, affairs etc??

If like me, you also don't want a separation track...please visit the following page:

where a poll has been set up and vote 'no'

Also, please go to this twitter page and reply to the tweet regarding the same...

https://twitter.com/#!/BadeAchche_RKR

Thanks!
Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no there wont be any separation i am 100 percent sure this separation idea goes against the theme of the show being a light hearted comedy
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jainneha

no there wont be any separation i am 100 percent sure this separation idea goes against the theme of the show being a light hearted comedy

Precisely why you need to go cast your votes!
rinku6us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please vote for no separation. Please, Please
--RaYa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Voted on FB and created a #NoRamPriyaSeparation. Spread the word.  It should atleast catch the attention of the makers and channel irrespective of online fan following.
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritigl

Voted on FB and created a #NoRamPriyaSeparation. Spread the word.  It should atleast catch the attention of the makers and channel irrespective of online fan following.

Thanks Vani...don't forget to reply on twitter too
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wait a minute... there is a separation track coming up???
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndYa4u

wait a minute... there is a separation track coming up???

Yep...its in the making.
ramdevsan thumbnail
we are saying no to sapration...but their are lots of people who love drama ...so ek  to increase its trp folloing drama with love.
shamma92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramdevsan

we are saying no to sapration...but their are lots of people who love drama ...so ek  to increase its trp folloing drama with love.

I don't think the focus should be TRPs here...does it really matter if they're low as long as we're getting something we enjoy? And anyway, there's so many storylines that can be explored without separating the two! It's not necessary that separation is the only way to increase drama for us and for RaYa...