India-Forums

SKBM referred as a popular saga in an article..

Dhin-Chak IF-Rockerz
Dhin-Chak
Dhin-Chak

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Helllo ppl...i m looking for the link..i will post soon..in one article where tht mentioned about Nigar K entering..thy said she will be entering "popular political saga" Skbm..

dont knw about u guys but it sounded good to me..also in da holi add tht life ok had..thy showed a tiniwiny bit of SKBm...so thy r not ignoring it completely...

Wink ...btw i dont care aabout da forum ranking anymore..i mean most of us don open topis thinking about da rankking...which is very connfusing..as it goes down when its supposed to go up and vice versa..wht da heck..this is our forum and we will open topics about skbm whenvea we like..
BTW

We didnt celebrate da return of da babaaa..the graet he appeared after such a long time tht day..he is like one of da cv s in disguise and gives us clu to whts gonna happen LOL

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 29 February 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanmaverick17sanchwsparky21durumI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinket-Zaara--Aysha-

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Helllo ppl...i m looking for the link..i will post soon..in one article where tht mentioned about Nigar K entering..thy said she will be entering "popular political saga" Skbm..

dont knw about u guys but it sounded good to me..also in da holi add tht life ok had..thy showed a tiniwiny bit of SKBm...so thy r not ignoring it completely...

Wink ...btw i dont care aabout da forum ranking anymore..i mean most of us don open topis thinking about da rankking...which is very connfusing..as it goes down when its supposed to go up and vice versa..wht da heck..this is our forum and we will open topics about skbm whenvea we like..
BTW

We didnt celebrate da return of da babaaa..the graet he appeared after such a long time tht day..he is like one of da cv s in disguise and gives us clu to whts gonna happen LOL

I read this one - they are giving more press releases about Negar Khan than do they about the show itself!! LOL Big smile  May be they will rename the show Sapne Negar Khan Ke. or something..

I really do not think that people should worry about forum rankings.  We should enjoy the show and have fun with discussions - it is entertainment after all!!  I love the baba!! I think that the next time when BBP goes to the dargah, the baba will ask him to free himself and lose himself  in love (or something like that...)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanmaverick17sparky21flower_roseI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinketDhin-Chak-Zaara-

sparky21 Senior Member
sparky21
sparky21

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
totatly agree wid u guys...its our forum we will enjoy it Smile

in Brija nothin going rite bcoz of this forum were enjoyin...Thumbs Up
we cheer eachother up, thats da best thing Wink

let nigar khan cum we'll deal wid her...the way we deal wid krish,giridhar and daddaji  Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanflower_roseI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinketDhin-Chak

CB-fan Groupbie
CB-fan
CB-fan

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. SKBM is getting better and better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketDhin-Chak

Anurna Goldie

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

durum Senior Member
durum
durum

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Dargah baba ki jai ho!! Unki naymath hamesha hamere Brija par bani rahe!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessanchwsparky21I_luv_pretzelDhin-Chak

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
SKBM is getting irresistible LOLDay Dreaming

m not bothered abt CM rankings and rating anymore...really its our forum n we should enjoy it to the fullest with open discussions...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21Dhin-Chak

sunshine_sun IF-Dazzler
sunshine_sun
sunshine_sun

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Dargah baba ki jai ho!! Unki naymath hamesha hamere Brija par bani rahe!!Smile
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index