SKBM referred as a popular saga in an article..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dhin-Chak

IF-Rockerz

Dhin-Chak

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Helllo ppl...i m looking for the link..i will post soon..in one article where tht mentioned about Nigar K entering..thy said she will be entering "popular political saga" Skbm..

dont knw about u guys but it sounded good to me..also in da holi add tht life ok had..thy showed a tiniwiny bit of SKBm...so thy r not ignoring it completely...

Wink ...btw i dont care aabout da forum ranking anymore..i mean most of us don open topis thinking about da rankking...which is very connfusing..as it goes down when its supposed to go up and vice versa..wht da heck..this is our forum and we will open topics about skbm whenvea we like..
BTW

We didnt celebrate da return of da babaaa..the graet he appeared after such a long time tht day..he is like one of da cv s in disguise and gives us clu to whts gonna happen LOL

Edited by alphabeta_22 - 29 February 2012 at 3:49pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanmaverick17sanchwsparky21durumI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinket-Zaara--Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SKBM referred as a popular saga in an article.." in Sapno Ke Bhanwar Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

durum

durum

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alphabeta_22

Helllo ppl...i m looking for the link..i will post soon..in one article where tht mentioned about Nigar K entering..thy said she will be entering "popular political saga" Skbm..

dont knw about u guys but it sounded good to me..also in da holi add tht life ok had..thy showed a tiniwiny bit of SKBm...so thy r not ignoring it completely...

Wink ...btw i dont care aabout da forum ranking anymore..i mean most of us don open topis thinking about da rankking...which is very connfusing..as it goes down when its supposed to go up and vice versa..wht da heck..this is our forum and we will open topics about skbm whenvea we like..
BTW

We didnt celebrate da return of da babaaa..the graet he appeared after such a long time tht day..he is like one of da cv s in disguise and gives us clu to whts gonna happen LOL

I read this one - they are giving more press releases about Negar Khan than do they about the show itself!! LOL Big smile  May be they will rename the show Sapne Negar Khan Ke. or something..

I really do not think that people should worry about forum rankings.  We should enjoy the show and have fun with discussions - it is entertainment after all!!  I love the baba!! I think that the next time when BBP goes to the dargah, the baba will ask him to free himself and lose himself  in love (or something like that...)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanmaverick17sparky21flower_roseI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinketDhin-Chak-Zaara-

sparky21

sparky21

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
totatly agree wid u guys...its our forum we will enjoy it Smile

in Brija nothin going rite bcoz of this forum were enjoyin...Thumbs Up
we cheer eachother up, thats da best thing Wink

let nigar khan cum we'll deal wid her...the way we deal wid krish,giridhar and daddaji  Evil Smile Evil Smile Evil Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

CB-fanflower_roseI_luv_pretzelsunshine_sunbumtrinketDhin-Chak

CB-fan

Groupbie

CB-fan

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the article. SKBM is getting better and better. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketDhin-Chak

Anurna

Goldie

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

durum

durum

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Dargah baba ki jai ho!! Unki naymath hamesha hamere Brija par bani rahe!!SmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosessanchwsparky21I_luv_pretzelDhin-Chak

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
SKBM is getting irresistible LOLDay Dreaming

m not bothered abt CM rankings and rating anymore...really its our forum n we should enjoy it to the fullest with open discussions...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sparky21Dhin-Chak

sunshine_sun

IF-Dazzler

sunshine_sun

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by durum

Dargah baba ki jai ho!! Unki naymath hamesha hamere Brija par bani rahe!!Smile
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dhin-Chak

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.