Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Jay_tapori

IF-Rockerz

Jay_tapori

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Mohan has this intellectuality as an actor... Its so fantastic..His eye expressions..whether with nanhi or whenever are so ALIVE.If an actor can emote with the eyes..I wud totally give him the award..Some fake eye expressivity but for Mohan it comes likea breeze so wonderful so wonderful .. so natural.He knows the script.He know how much chemistry to exude when..the timing...THAT ACTOR KUNAL IS BRILLIANT ..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aska19zaramandazzling_akshikavmuksQueenAnnie18fatim30bablinishaAdorableTroubleNeelimaSJsun-naaaaaaaaa_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan's eyes..hai rabba main toh marr gayi oye" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meen.r

meen.r

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yeah his eyes speaks a lot.He asked  Nanhi do u want to ride with me?very natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanhi_Angel

rby_edit

rby_edit

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
yes. I agree with you.

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meen.r

yeah his eyes speaks a lot.He asked  Nanhi do u want to ride with me?very natural.

Yeah.. Tht was really cute scene..  He is very much lik child.. lik Addu sometimes(Remember Nanhi saying this to Monu Winkwhen talking abt kadavi davayi) 
specially infront Nanhi, he speaks lik child..  And Nanhi speaks lik Daadimaa.. wat a pairTongue 

mujhe toh Megha ki chinta ho rahi hainWink.. bechaari ko do nahin teen bachchon LOLko sambhalana hoga.. Guru toh help karega.. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTroubleNeelimaSJsparkle2985-RadhaMohan-

dazzling_akshi

dazzling_akshi

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
yes he is wonderful actor..wud always admire him...!!!!!!!

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
ya kunal is brilliant actor.brilliantly he done Mohan's Character.Mohan's charm ,his attitude,the way of talking,his eyes face expression beautifully done.

sun-naaaaaaaaa

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laadoo

Yeah.. Tht was really cute scene..  He is very much lik child.. lik Addu sometimes(Remember Nanhi saying this to Monu Winkwhen talking abt kadavi davayi) 
specially infront Nanhi, he speaks lik child..  And Nanhi speaks lik Daadimaa.. wat a pairTongue 

mujhe toh Megha ki chinta ho rahi hainWink.. bechaari ko do nahin teen bachchon LOLko sambhalana hoga.. Guru toh help karega.. 

haa tin bhache samjbhal ne hein megha ko...but guru bhi Aadha bacha hein..LOL ghar me team banegi...nanhi mohan...Addu megha guru...guru phir apni didi ki side ho jaayegaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableTroubleNanhi_Angel

Nanhi_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Nanhi_Angel

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

Originally posted by laadoo

haa tin bhache samjbhal ne hein megha ko...but guru bhi Aadha bacha hein..LOL ghar me team banegi...nanhi mohan...Addu megha guru...guru phir apni didi ki side ho jaayegaLOL

Toh Addu apne papa ko chodkar Mummy aur mama(Guru bachchonn ke liye maama hoga yaa chaacha?Confused) ke side legaWink

AdorableTrouble

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.