Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 (Page 53)

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 29 December 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Wow Sonia that was a wonderful update (but dammit I bet I am the  last to comment. I'm usually one of the first CryCry)
But it was totally awesome do continue soon and thanks for the PM :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Duggukede Coolbie
Duggukede
Duggukede

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for updating part 24 !!!!!!!!!!TongueBig smile It was brilliant!!!!!!!ClapClap Thanks for the pm!!!!!!!!!Big smile

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Thanks Sonia for the update.
Thanks a lot Bharati Aunty for reading! Embarrassed
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHiLover-x

Wow Sonia that was a wonderful update (but dammit I bet I am the  last to comment. I'm usually one of the first CryCry)
But it was totally awesome do continue soon and thanks for the PM :)
Hey Mariam! Hug Glad you enjoyed the update! Big smile Awww it doesn't matter as long as you enjoyed it and read it that's fine! Big smile Will try too, you're welcome! Embarrassed
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Duggukede

Thanks for updating part 24 !!!!!!!!!!TongueBig smile It was brilliant!!!!!!!ClapClap Thanks for the pm!!!!!!!!!Big smile
Thanks Nikita! You're welcome! Big smile

Duggukede

shehjar Goldie
shehjar
shehjar

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Lovely update sonia 
20 missed calls suraj in angry avatar i want to see Smile

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shehjar

Lovely update sonia 
20 missed calls suraj in angry avatar i want to see Smile
Thanks soo much Shehjar Bua! Embarrassed Haha! Yeah he sure will be in angry mode will try to update soon for you! Smile
Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Firstly a big apology to you all, I have not been able to update as I have had my A Level exams for 2 weeks so there was no time for me to update! They ended today so I thought to relax and chill I thought I would give you all an update of my FF! Big smile This one is a bit sad sorry but I am hoping you will enjoy this one! Big smile

Part 25

Sandhya had devised a plan with the Inspector and then looked at the clock. "Oh god I really need to go now otherwise Sooraj ji will be worried!" she looked at the clock once again and looked at the Inspector. "Inspector I really need to go now because it is getting late! Please ring me if you find any more clues!" Sandhya smiled but feeling worried. The Inspector nodded and shook her hand. She left the station and caught a rickshaw home. She looked at her phone in the rickshaw to see 20 missed calls. "Oh nooo!" Sandhya cursed herself mentally forgetting to ring Sooraj ji about her exam and also that she will have to go to the police station. Sooraj got home to not find anyone there. He was not pleased.

"Where are you Sandhya ji?!" he said to himself. Sooraj sat down with a glass of water constantly fixing his eyes on the door. For the first time in the year that they were married did Sooraj feel very annoyed. He slammed the glass on the table and put his hands over his face. He sat in that position for a few minutes when the doorbell wrong. Sooraj looked up and knew it was her. He opened the door to find exactly her at the door. Sandhya looked at him and his anger reflected in his eyes. "Sandhya where were you? Did you not feel to inform me once?!" Sooraj looked angry. He was not pleased. "Sooraj ji!" Sandhya looked upset and was very sorry. He showed her his hand and walked away. He walked in to the room and sat on the chair back into his place and drank his water. He slammed the glass on the table and grabbed the newspaper. Sandhya was getting teary. She dropped her bags and went up to him. She kneeled down to his height and touched his thigh. "Sooraj ji ... listen to me!" He shifted her hand away from his thigh. "Sooraj ji please listen to me.. I am sorry!" Sandhya was in tears and she neared closer to him. She kept trying and repeating herself. "Why should I listen to you? Why? Why should you feel sorry, why? You never cared to even ring me once! All I wanted to hear was that are you fine, that's all! But you didn't even have time for that... your exam I kept it all in mind!" Sooraj looked hurt. He was in anguish. Sandhya didn't know what to say. She closed her eyes and knew she had done wrong. "Sooraj ji I know I have done wrong, I know that I should have rang you to tell you that I am okay but after my exams I went straight to the police station because the Inspector rang me about Meena and some evidence I overstayed and then helped them to create a new plan!" she snuffled her tears but Sooraj didn't look at her. It was having no effect on him at all. She stood up and went over to look into his eyes. "Sooraj ji please understand I went there for Bhabo, for the evidence against Meena we have to fight for Bhabo!" Sandhya tried to convince him. He moved out of her hold. "Sooraj ji" Sandhya said his name just hoping there would be a response. "Sandhya please just leave me alone for sometime... yes I am hurt with what you have done today but you dont have to make an excuse of going to see the police!" Sooraj was somehow not convinced with Sandhya's truth. He stood up went into the bathroom to wash his face and went straight to bed. It was so early and he had not eaten anything since lunchtime. "Sooraj ji your food!" Sandhya was worried she tried to get him to wake up and eat something but he was in no mood to listen. Chotu was eating at a friend's house so he didn't need to eat. Sandhya left the food and continued to study in a dim light. She didn't eat because he hadn't eaten. Her mind was wondering around Sooraj and not her work. While she was reading and writing notes she ended up writing "I'm sorry Sooraj ji I love you!" all over her work. After 10 minutes she looked to see what she had done. Her eyes fixated on Sooraj again and she cried plentifully. He had fallen into a deep sleep and she went near him and sat next to him on a stool. She brushed her hands through his hair and cried. "Sooraj ji I dont know how I hurt you unknowingly but I really am sorry... I never meant to hurt you ever I never realised where the time went I got so engrossed in the station that I didn't even look at my phone! I am an idiot, stupid but I can't see you hurt... this is the first time you have ever got angry on me and it breaking my heart into little pieces without your smile, without your love, without your endless support this Sandhya is nothing!" she wiped her tears gently from her eyelids and neared her cheek. She pecked it gently. "Sooraj ji I love you!" she went straight to bed and in hope that Sooraj would understand where she went and why.

Sooraj woke up early with an empty stomach. He rushed out of bed and clasped his eyes on Sandhya. He immediatly looked away and prepared breakfast. He decided to make her some just because he knew that she would be late. He made his breakfast and ate it quickly. He then went for shower and snook out of the house at 6.30am before leaving he looked at her and went off to the shop. Sandhya woke up half an hour later and placed her hands on the other side of the bed to find Sooraj not there and the smell of tea and powa. She jumped out of bed to find him and he wasnt there. Her heart was racing. She looked in the bathroom, the balcony everywhere but there was no sign of him. She decided to ring him but there was no answer. She quickly had a shower and ate her powa and tea. She took a rickshaw to the shop. She got off and saw Sooraj working away. Sooraj didn't take any notice of her and continued working. "Sooraj ji why did you leave so early?" Sandhya asked. He didn't reply. He looked at her and gave her a very blank look. "Sandhya ji I had some work so I left early!" he replied coldly. Sandhya was upset and then her mobile rang it slipped out of her hand and fell near Sooraj's feet. He decided to pick it up for her and he read the name on the phone "Sameer" he looked at her at her shocked. She looked confused.

Precap: Sooraj sees Sandhya getting on a scooter with a guy he assumes it is Sameer and is very angry. He sit on a rickshaw and goes back to the shop dejected.

Edited by Sonia17 - 22 January 2013 at 2:19pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

RINKIPORTEDuggukedeb2011tuh1farhana874SAIBALROUTH-Amli--Liebe-

Go to top