Posted: 11 years ago
well 1 request from my side..make this a FF instead of SS

lovely promo
Edited by aru_86 - 11 years ago
Awww Sonia promo aagayi!waiting for the next part lol 😉
Hey Guys,

Im back with my next part! The new promo that I posted will be covered in the next two updates! This has less intimate romance its more emotional! So have a read and tell me what you think all comments welcome! 😆 😃😃😃

Part 13

The duvet was wrapped around them as Sooraj held Sandhya in his strong arms; they slept comfortably with Sandhya's head lying on his bare chest. They had witnessed one the most beautiful nights of their life. The sun bought a new day in their life; this was the day where everything changed for Sooraj and Sandhya as they bought their relationship to a new level. Sooraj squinted his eyes as the sun peeked through the waving curtains and he rubbed his eyes and had a quiet yawn. He looked down to see Sandhya sleeping peacefully in his arms. He brushed his hand over her hair and smiled. He didnt want to move out of this position but he had to get dressed to get some more ingredients to make sweets and savouries for today. He slowly lifted her head and placed it on the nearest cushion. Sooraj was about to turn when Sandhya was saying something in her sleep "Sooraj ji... Sooraj ji... I... I love you!" she was smiling in her sleep and then she stopped. Sooraj was watching her and smiling happily. He remembered the moments of last night when they whispered I love you to each other. Diya aur Baati Hum played.  He blushed as his eyes were fixed on her. He shook himself out of his dream world and proceeded to the bathroom. He came out to find her missing from the bed. The bed was messy and he searched the whole room and couldn't find her anywhere. His heart shook in fear for a slight second. He walked over onto the balcony to find her there gazing over at some greenery. He sighed relief as he was shocked when he didnt see her in the bed. He watched her quietly as she was totally lost in her own thoughts. She was smiling away to herself and Sooraj was admiring her. She closed her eyes and she pictured all those moments of last night. Those hugs, those kisses, those sweet words and... Her eyes were twinkling, her face was glowing. Her heart was fluttering like a butterfly. The most beautiful feeling a woman could ever feel love. She opened her eyes to see him there. The man of her dreams watching her secretly. She couldn't endure the embarrassment so she ran inside but those strong arms that have protected her for so long stopped her again. Her heart buzzed in excitement. "Kya soch rahe the Sandhya ji?" Sooraj smiled at her naughtily as he knew. She didnt know what to say. Her eyes were searching for an escape but she couldn't find anything. He locked her hands with his and got closer to her face. Her eyes were lowered and a small smile crept on her face. Their breaths were contracting as Sooraj neared her cheek he slowly pecked it. She blushed a little and then it bought a big smile on her face. He went over to kiss her other cheek. He then looked into her eyes deeply and wished the same back from her. "Sandhya ji kiss to banta hai na... mene aap ko kiya ab thumari bare hai!" Sooraj laughed at her. She was gobsmacked. "Sooraj ji... woh... hum... hum aapko kese?" Sooraj smiled at her. She looked down. "Kal raat to bohot eager thi!" Sandhya looked up her eyes widened, she was shy with embarrassment. "Sooraj ji aap bhi na!" she hit his chest. "Sooraj ji mene abhi tak brush nahin kiya aur aapko yeh sab suj ne laga hai!" she tried to escape from his tight grip. She pulled a tantrum. He let her go and she went inside the bathroom. As she walked into the bathroom. He held her door so she couldn't close it "Sandhya ji I'm waiting!" he winked at her and she gasped.

The phone rang and Sooraj went to pick it up. "Sooraj bhaiya me Chotu bol raha hu me aapko phone isliye kiya ke humne ek dukaan sale par dekhi hai, woh us dukaan jese bade nahin hai par woh achi hai!" Sooraj had a tear fall down from his eye. "Chotu tu kesa hai? Me tujhe bohot yaad karta hu, ghar me saab...!" he paused at ghar me saab his heart was wrenching. "Sooraj bhaiya sab theek hai... Bhabo ki ilaj chal rahe hai, Bhabasa bhi tabyat bhi kuch theek nahin hai... Sab log khud ke fesle lete hai koi bhi Bhabo aur Bhabasa ko puchte nahin hai... Bhabasa aap ko aur Bhabi ko bohot yaad karte hai... hum bhi Chaturi aur Papuda bhi wapas aa jaye na!" Sooraj was crying heavily now. He couldn't stop his tears. As soon as he heard that Bhabo and Bhabasa are not well he forgot all that happened. "Chotu tu Bhabo aur Bhabasa ka kyal rakhna...!" Chotu replied instantly "Bhaiya hum kese kar sakthe hai un sab ne toh mujhe ghar se nikaldiya hum to kise aur ki dukaan me kam karte hai humko Chaturi mile isliye mujhe pata hai!" Sooraj was shocked. All of this has happened and they had no clue. "Bhaiya woh dukaan Kolapur Road upar hai please dekh lijye hum rakhte hai, Bhabhisa ka kyal rakhna!" Chotu put the phone down and wiped a tear of his eye. Sooraj had broken down. He sat on the floor and hid his face in tears. Sandhya walked out of the bathroom whilst wiping her hair with a smile of her face. She looked over to see him weeping on the floor. "Sooraj ji!" she ran up to him and pulled his closer to her. "Kya hua aap ro kyun rahe ho? Kuch hua kya?" she held his shoulder and then wiped the running tears from his eyes. "Sandhya ji!" his voice was over voiced by tears. He snuffled his nose and spoke "Chotu ka...!" Sandhya bought him closer. "Chotu kya... woh theek hai na?" Sooraj looked at her teary eyed. "Sooraj ji boliye!" she bought him into a side hug and she caressed his hair. "Sandhya ji... Chotu ka phone tha woh... woh isliye phone kiya ke ek dukaan hai sale par aur woh chahte hai ke hum usko karede!" she gently wiped his tears. "Toh Sooraj ji yeh to achi baat hai na!" she smiled looking at him. Sooraj looked at her blankly. "Sandhya hum is baat par nahin ro rahe the... woh ghar me Sab... mera matlab Bhabo aur Bhabasa bohot dukhi hai!" Sandhya's faced dropped. "Kya?!" Sandhya looked at his seriously. "Sooraj ji kya hua? Please humko baat kijye?" Sooraj closed his eyes and plucked up the courage. "Bhabo ka ilaj chal raha hai, Bhabasa bhi kuch theek nahin hai woh hum dono ko har din yaad karta rehta hai... Chotu ko usko ghar se nikal diya hai sab log unki man mane karte hai Bhabo aur Bhabasa ka koi kyal rakhne ke liye nahin hai!" Sooraj eyes were flooded with tears again. Sandhya also got upset as well. She had teary eyes as well. Sandhya pulled him in for a hug and stroked his back to comfort him. "Sooraj ji you dont worry we will go and see Bhabo and Bhabasa today!" Sandhya made him stand up she wiped his tears gently. Diya aur Baati hum sad played. Sooraj pulled her in for another hug. "Thank you Sandhya ji!" he tightened his grip on her waist and held her like a baby. She was his only support, the only person that understood him after his Bhabo. "Sooraj ji chaliye!" they hadn't had breakfast yet but Sandhya didnt care she wanted to make Sooraj happy by going to see his parents. "Sandhya ji wait how can we go? We have been thrown out I dont want you to be insulted again!" Sooraj stepped over to her and held her cheek. He gave her a light hug. "No Sooraj ji we will go it doesnt matter we dont look at the past in situations like this, every family fights, argues but they are our elders and we can't forget them like this, Sooraj ji one day they will forgive us Bhabo has a big heart she will!" she placed her palms over his and smiled. She held his hand firmly and took him outside. They sat in a rickshaw and went straight to Hanuman Gali.

They reached Hanuman Gali and stepped out of the rickshaw. Everyone was staring at them and gossiping amongst them this was making Sooraj even more nervous.  Sandhya looked at Sooraj and closed her signalling everything will be fine. Sandhya and Sooraj are on the doorstep. Bhabo is lying on the bed while Bhabasa was reading the newspaper. Sandhya and Sooraj realised they were holding hands and they slowly departed them. Sandhya covered her head with her pallu and looked at Sooraj. Sooraj knocked on the door like a guest and ladies and men were gathered around them like a small crowd. Sooraj looked back and knocked again. Bhabasa looked up to see his son and daughter in law at the door. Tears ran out from his eyes. He was shocked. He ran up to them "Sooraj aagaye tu beendani... Santosh dekh kon aaya hai!" he ran up to them and pulled Sooraj in for a hug. Sooraj started crying lightly and Sandhya pulling a slight smile. She was happy for the reunion. "Sooraj beta aaja!" Bhabo got up slowly stretching her arms "Ke hai kyun mujhe baar baar tang kar rahe ho!" she got up in pain. She had bended over as her back was hurting. Sooraj and Sandhya were both in tears seeing her like this. Sooraj closed his eyes in pain and Sandhya held onto his hand to support him. Bhabo opened her eyes to see her son and daughter in law standing at the door. She started crying as she was yearning to see them. She stepped forward but then remembered what happened. Her steps stopped and she turned around. Sooraj's little hopes of forgiveness were crushed. Bhabasa bought them inside. Sooraj and Sandhya walked up towards Bhabo. She sat down facing away from them. She realised they were coming near here. So she tried to stand up, while she was about to stand up she nearly fell over but two hands appeared to support her and they were Sooraj's and Sandhya's. Bhabo's eyes filled with tears and she looked at both of them. The three of them were yearning for each other's love, comfort and support. Sooraj and Sandhya wanted that motherly love, comfort whereas Bhabo wanted her Ram like son and a supportive daughter.

Precap:  Sandhya and Sooraj go to an empty shop to see if it is big enough for them to run it.

Thanks for reading lovelies! 😃😃
Finally I'm able to read this part..

After effects of DBC... Blushing, Shyness, secretly observe each-other, feel of each-other breathing from both end. ❤️

*Ahem Ahem..* Cuddling Sonia.. Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Wow, a really nice and emotional part this time 👍🏼 😎
I really adore the first segment, it was quite rocking 👏 👏 👏❤️ and filled with magical SurYa moments. Besides, I got view some jaw-dropping scenes in my mind 😍 😍
And other parts were also nice, especially  the reunion and the reaction of Bhabo and Bhabasa 👏
Excellent picturization of SurYa hugs. Such amazing description. Really loved them. 👏 👏 👏

Thanks a lot Sonia for your lovely SS. Keep going and keep rocking. 👏 👏 👏
I am simply loving it. 👍🏼 ❤️  ❤️
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
wow amazing! I loved your update, do continue soon!Edited by ArHiLover-x - 11 years ago

well done sonia u have written it so well loved it 😊
keep writing
great part as always..i requested u to make it ff...