Diya Aur Baati Hum

FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 100

navyaalex8

Goldie

navyaalex8

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Nice story Smile... Keep writing Sonia17

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farhana874

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Kya Yahin Pyaar Hai? Part 40-Page 98 (Page 10)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
You are doing fab job Sonia...keep writing :)

sadhana1234

sadhana1234

sadhana1234

Posted: 25 June 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Very nice stories Sonia. I love reading them. But so sorry for not commenting these days, I think of replying as and when I complete reading but what to do I will be lost Surya dreams...
everytime I read your beautiful stories. Many Many thanks for these wonderful writings. Have a fabulous day.Clap

Patrarekha

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Hey my fellow DABHians sorry for the delayed update have been sooo busy that just havent had the chance at all! Please please read it and tell me what you think this one is a bit emotional and so will the next one! So if your a softie please get your tissues ready! Cry LOL Please be honest and tell me if you find it too long winded and boring! LOL Big smile

Part 10

Sooraj decided to wait outside for Sandhya once she returned so he decided to sit near the entrance after she came out. The security guard came up to him and held his shoulder "Are bhaiya aap yahan kyu bete hai? Aap andar hi bet jaye aap ko koi kuch nahin kehenga!" Sooraj looked up at him and smiled "Theek hai!" Sooraj walked inside the gates and sat on a bench waiting for his wife to come out with good news. Few people walked past him giving him weird looks but Sooraj didn't mind. Sandhya sat on the bench outside the office with her eyes closed composing herself. As she closed her eyes she could see her Sooraj ji smiling at her. There was a small smile that played on her lips. There was a young group of boys who walked past and they eyed Sandhya and smiled. "Kitni hot si ladki hai na!" The boys walked up to her and Sandhya's eyes were open. She was feeling extremely uncomfortable and she grabbed the chair she was panicking. They were touching her and trying to touch her face. They grabbed her Sandhya tried to fight back but there was too much to do. She shouted "Sooraj ji!!!" Sooraj was in his own world. "Sooraj ji Hume bachaye!"   Sooraj heard a familiar voice and his name. He stood up and walked around. One of the boys grabbed both of her hands and the others were pestering her. She shouted again and this time Sooraj could see it was his Sandhya. "Sandhya ji! He shouted. He was standing there angry his fists were clenched and he ran towards her. He pushed one of the boys out of the way. They all became alert. There was no one around as college had finished there was no help. Sooraj grabbed one of the guys and grabbed him by the collar. He punched him in the stomach. They were all against Sooraj. He was trying to hit one but another one would try to attack him. Sandhya was scared. She was getting angry. Emotions ran through her mind. She closed her eyes and she pictured herself in a Police outfit. Tears streamed down her eyes. She opened them. "Watch out!" one of the men grabbed Sandhya. She elbowed him in the stomach. Sooraj was on the wall and a man was trying to strangle him. Sandhya punched him in the back. He didn't fall. Sooraj pushed him to a wall. He fell over the chairs. One of the men grabbed Sandhya and was trying to kiss her. She slapped him round the cheek and then Sooraj kicked him in the groin. The interviewer walked out to see this. He was shocked."What is all this? Sandhya how did this happen?" Sandhya and Sooraj looked at each other and both gulped. "Woh Sir I was waiting for you and then these boys tried to annoy me and pester me that's why this has happened my husband saw me in trouble and that is why this has happened?" Sandhya looked down in shame as this was not a good start. Sooraj walked closer towards her to give her that sense of security. "I can understand I am extremely sorry for this, these students will be suspended immediately!" The interviewer gave a weird look at Sooraj and the way he was. He then looked over at Sandhya and smiled. "Would you two like to come into my office?" Sooraj looked immediately at Sandhya and she did too. "Sir it's only me that needs the interview right?" The interviewer smiled at her "Sandhya we need Sooraj so we can ask him some questions!" They went inside the room, Sooraj was a bit nervous. Sandhya saw this she held his hand and whispered "Don't worry just be yourself!" Sooraj smiled as he said the same to her. Piyaaa played in the background. They both went in the room hand in hand and the interview started. Sandhya answered the questions perfectly to the three interviewees and they were impressed. Sooraj was asked as well. "So Mr Rathi what do you do for a living and how much is your yearly salary!" Sooraj and Sandhya looked at each other. Sandhya smiled at him and indicated through her eyes not to worry. "Ji me ek halwai hu hum ghar se hi mithai aur nasthe bhej the hu, hum Pushkar ke best Halwai hai aur hum saal me 10 lakhs bana deta hu!" the interviewers looked over at each other and this made Sooraj more tense. They nodded. "Sandhya we will let you know our reply in a couple of days by post order!" She smiled as they left the room the interviewee spoke "Kese ladki hai itne pare likhe hai, par pati ek halwai hai ajeeb si baat hai!" Sooraj didn't hear this but Sandhya did. "Sooraj ji ek minute hum abhi aate hai hum kuch andar bhul chuke hai!" Sooraj nodded and he was standing at the door waiting. Sandhya stormed into the room and was fuming. "Excuse me sir, aap ko kuch baat karne thi!" They looked over and agreed. "Aap ko kya lagta hai ke ek halwai kamyab kabhi nahin ho sakta hai, well your wrong absolutely wrong! Meri pati bhale hi halwai hai lekin woh ek ache insaan hai, unka dil bohot hi bada hai, sirf parai aur career hi subh kuch nahin hai kamyaabi ke liye ek aur cheez hote hai woh hai generosity and respect aur mere pati me yeh dono khoobiya hai aur ek aur baat humko reply mat kijye humko hamari admission nahin chayiya jahan hamari koi kadar na ho!" the interviewees were shocked "We weren't saying anything about you beta at all you are fantastic." They gulped as they saw Sandhya get even angrier. "Humko pata hai par aapne hamari pati ki bezati ki hai, aur jo mere pati ko bezati se baat karte hai woh mere liye bhi apman hai!" Sooraj was listening to all of this from the door and tears swelled up in his eyes. Sandhya didn't know this, he was outside but he went to see why she was taking so long. He rubbed his face and wiped away his tears. He was heartbroken, infuriated with himself. He hated himself. He couldn't meet the eyes of his wife anymore. He couldn't meet her expectations. He messed everything up. He sat himself down with his hands over his face. Sandhya walked out and she saw him. She expected the worst. She knew he heard everything. She knew it. She put her hand on his shoulder and she tried to turn him around. He wouldn't turn and he put her hand off his shoulder. He stood up and went outside the gates. He went to catch a rickshaw so they could get home. "Sooraj ji mere baat to suniye!" she continued calling him and she still kept trying but there was no hope. He kept on avoiding her. He wasn't angry with her, he was angry with himself. He could never look good with her. Bhabo was right they are a mismatch they can never be Diya aur Baati. He wiped a tear from his eye and looked the other way as they sat on the rickshaw. Sandhya kept looking at him she was worried, tense so much was going on in her mind. She just wanted to wash it all away make him feel right. She was glad with her decision that she made. She loved Sooraj dearly and she could never see her husband be insulted whether it's wasting something important to her. She held his hand and stroked it gently to comfort him. He closed his eyes and looked the other way. He slowly loosened his hand away from her's and told the rickshaw to stop. Sandhya looked around and it was nowhere near their house "Sooraj ji where are we going?" he didn't answer. "Bhaiya yeh mere patni ko New Road tak lejaye yeh hai paisa!" he walked away as the rickshaw drove away "Sooraj ji lekin..!" she drove away looking at him walk away from her and she had tears roll down her face. She wept them away and was extremely tense when she finally got home. I can't believe I've just left him there what if he needs me; I need to be by his side. But what if it makes him feel worse I should leave him for an hour or so and if he doesn't return then il go back! She got into the house and started cooking the evening meal. He must be hungry, he hasn't eaten properly all day I need to make something he likes she thought. He likes Daal Baati Churma and Gatti ki sabzi! She smiled a little as she prepared the dishes. She remembered all the times when he taught her how to prepare it and it bought gentle tears in her eyes, tears of happiness. She looked at the clock tick away as she was brushing off the cooking with washing the pans. It was nearing an hour and a half and there was no sign of him. She gulped and became tenser as her Sooraj was lost. She cursed that man for insulting her husband like that. How could he do that? Is there no decency left in the world today! She grabbed her purse locked the doors and went out to find Sooraj. She ran to get a rickshaw.

Middle of Pushkar

Sooraj sat on a bewildered bench lost, hurt and annoyed with himself. He looked at the heavens and cursed his life. He never got happiness from God he always faced troubles with a smile. He thought. You have blessed me with a wonderful wife who is beautiful, kind and intelligent but you didn't make us perfect. I feel short of her. She is perfect and I am not. She has all the good qualities but you didn't make me to her expectations. She has never said anything to me and she never will because she is a good person. But other people will. They will say look at them she is so clever, perfect but look at her a husband a "halwai" he cried more as he thought about it. He saw a couple walk past him hand in hand and they were smiling and laughing. He pictured him and Sandhya walking and laughing hand in hand. He had gentle tears stream down his eyes. His eyes were hurt his heart broke into a million pieces. He put his head in his palms and tried to get away from this horrible world. The only good thing that happened to him was Sandhya and now that is slowly tearing away.

Sandhya looked through the corners of town to try and find Sooraj but she was helpless. She tried to ask around but she didn't ask too much as it would look bad on them. She searched through each main road of Pushkar but there was no sign. She went down this main road and there was a small temple. She looked at it helplessly her eyes swollen from crying and she decided to go and ask God some questions. She went up to the mandir and climbed the stairs with strength and determination in her eyes to get the correct answers. She didn't ring the bell as she wanted answers. The mandir was empty and the priest was not there also. She stared at the murti with her teary eyes. "Why have you done this Maa? Why have you hit us with negativity? Why? Have we not suffered enough? Punish me it's my fault for what has happened not that innocent soul who is wandering the streets because he is broken, hurt and shattered. He thinks he is not perfect for me. He is cursing himself. All because you made this happen. I don't want college admission I don't want to do anything for myself. Not anymore. I want him to be happy. I want him to be with me. He is perfect for me and I know it. Why have you taken him away from me?" she paused to take a breath and closed her eyes and prayed to Maa. She wanted to see him so badly just find him and embrace him. She never wanted to see him hurt and if she knew that this would have happened she would have never went for the admission. She hates people like that and especially when they have insulted her love. "I won't move from here till you bring my Sooraj ji to me, I won't eat, drink nor sleep until I see him in front of my eyes if you don't bring him back to me before the clock strikes 12 you will never see this devotee again in your mandir!" She stood up and rang the bell as many times as possible. There was a strong breeze that hit her face and leaves swaying into the mandir. Her tears were dry now and Sooraj was walking along the same road as the mandir. He was still crying and walking around with no aim no motive. Sandhya was still ringing the bell it was nearing 11.30pm and she still wasn't tired. She grabbed her head as she felt slightly dizzy. But she came back to senses. She kept looking straight ahead with belief and hope that Sooraj would be by her side soon. She looked at the clock tick and her hope was strong but there were shades of uncertainty. "You have half an hour Maa, you have to listen to your devotee's prayers!" she shouted at the idol whilst ringing the bell. Sooraj was nearing closer he could see the light coming from the mandir from the diva's around the mandir. He looked around and wondered whether to go there. He thought for a moment.

Sooraj continued his walk towards the mandir and thunder storms were crackling in the sky. The divas were moving around and the wind got stronger. Sandhya looked around to see it raining heavily. She focused herself back on the idol and prayed her heart out to Maa to bring her Sooraj ji back in her life. It was 5 to 12 and Sandhya clasped her eyes on the clock. She didn't lose hope but was hurt and distraught. She wanted him back at any cost. Sooraj was slowly walking up the stairs. He was looking up to see someone there. He didn't recognise her as being Sandhya. He walked up with his hands folded. Praying to Maa to show him the right road to make everything okay. Sandhya's sari pallu blew over his face and it prickled his nose gently. The scent of Sandhya's perfume was felt by Sooraj's senses and he immediately opened his eyes to look to his right. His love his life was standing right by his side. He was lost in her tears her anguish. They stood by each other like Diya aur Baati; they opened their arms to face life ahead of them.

Precap: Sandhya wiping Sooraj's tears and engrossing him in a hug and kissing his cheek. Sooraj shocked. Diya aur Baati Hum female played.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vidhya642lathadabh1bud2012...soniii...Duggukedecoolmausam-Amli-kahkashansakinaksp9

kahkashansakina

IF-Sizzlerz

kahkashansakina

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Res.

Tacker_Holic

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
I just came to know that you write SS as well. Unhappy

All the parts of your SS are beautifully written.Thumbs Up

I esp liked part-4 a lot. It's hilarious. Read part 10th. So SURYA are doing "Dhishoom Dhishoom" to those boys.ROFLROFLROFL

Waiting for next part.. SURYA hugs n kisses..Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AditiDocTacker_Holic

coolmausam

Goldie

coolmausam

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged

How sweet the Precap is ... Day Dreaming  

Next  Part u have to make Quickly , Everyone is on wait for the Next Part .. LOL

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 19 July 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

I just came to know that you write SS as well. Unhappy

All the parts of your SS are beautifully written.Thumbs Up

I esp liked part-4 a lot. It's hilarious. Read part 10th. So SURYA are doing "Dhishoom Dhishoom" to those boys.ROFLROFLROFL

Waiting for next part.. SURYA hugs n kisses..Day DreamingDay DreamingBlushing

Awww im sorry il make sure I PM you next time to make up for it! Wink 

Thanks sooo much for reading it all! Yes Sandhya's dream has come true partly! No more sleep fighting its the real thing in my world! We will witness more of this in the future she has to hit the gym I think pump up those guns! LOLLOL

Hehe yes emotional romance next time stay tuned! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Duggukede-Amli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top