Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
have u discontinued this??
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sonia😊
Dont' be disheartenπŸ‘πŸΌ .Excelent work, continue with ur SS. Waiting for the next part.😍
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
wow Awesome part 

plz cont next part
loved it
...soniii... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Liked ur 2 parts of SS

2nd SS was so good.Great work.Why did u discontinued dont weigh-down for not getting comments.

Put title as Zindagi  milegi dobara.  for 2nd one

other person suggested SurYa disco Chali even dat was also apt.

Hey Put Movie titles so that it will be more intresting and Touchwoods ur Hardwork. 

Expecting the next part will hav high Spirits of  Fun and great sense of humour.

πŸ‘

Edited by sonufan - 12 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
hey awesum writing
loved both the parts
plzz continue soon
waiting for part 3
add me in pm list
do pm me next time u update
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys I have not updated because I was unwell recently and have been in the hospital for a couple of days! I havent discontinued it at all I wont leave it half way Ive done half of Part 3 I just need to finish it offf ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I will PM you all when I have done it and also I am not relying on comments it is just their for you to read and for your enjoyment sorry if I have hurt any of you in any way my intentions werent of that! 😊
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
take care and get well soon dear
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys sorry for the long wait that I had to give you but what to do I got really ill so I wasnt fit enough to sit there and carry on with this SS! I would like to thank you all for your kind words and thanks for the PM's asking about my health it was really heartwarming! 😳 So guys im back in shape and i will try and update ASAP and wont delay! So here's part 3 some have requested film names for each part but I could think of this one so can you think of any suggestions! I will be more than welcome to add it in! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ So here it is! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Enjoy and comment on your views positive and negative both allowed!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Part 3- Sooraji hum he diya aur baati! 😳

They wondered the streets of Pushkar hopeless and wondering what to do. They walked in to the main town and Sandhya racked her brains to try and find a place to live. She looked at her Sooraj ji and saw the hurt feelings of leaving home. She thought to herself it's my entire fault I should have left the house way before. At least Sooraj ji would be at his home with shelter. Because of me he is now on the streets without a home. How did I become so selfless Bhagwan? Why didn't you let me leave before then I would have surely managed? Now Sooraj ji will have to suffer from my deeds. She looked at Sooraj and held his hand to pause him. Sooraj looked down to see Sandhya's hand grasping his. "Sandhya ji is there anything wrong? Are you tired? Here we will go to a bench?" Sooraj was worried for her. "Sooraj ji... I'm sorry... You shouldn't have left the house with me it was my fault you have always supported me no matter what but this time you shouldn't have you shouldn't have left your family for me, just think about Bhabo's state? She loves you and trusts you more than herself. Sooraj ji go back home I am not worthy of you!" Sandhya was in tears and she held Sooraj ji's hands. Sooraj looked hurt in her eyes and saw her feelings clearly. Sooraj thought to himself how could I leave you like this, you are my life and I love you he thought through his words not being able to express this to Sandhya. He closed his eyes and gasped some air. "Sandhya ji, don't say sorry it's not your fault at all, I am your husband I will always support you no matter what and how can I leave you here, not just you I was kicked out of the house too remember, Bhabo loves me and trusts me you say well why did she kick you out of the house. You are my wife and Bhabo didn't realise that that my life starts with you and ends with you! Sandhya ji if you were not worthy of me why did you still stay with me?" Sooraj looked into her eyes deeply and felt her love through her eyes. She got teary and she started crying. She ran into Sooraj's arms and hugged him tightly. "Thank you Sooraj ji! I couldn't have asked for anyone better than you!" Sandhya realised what she was doing and she backed off. She looked down embarrassed and shy she didn't know what she had done but it felt right. There was a still silence as both of them felt slightly uncomfortable. "Sorry!" Sandhya looked down ashamed. Sooraj ji just looked at her and was lost in her eyes. Diya aur Baati Hum female played in the BG they shared an eye lock for a few seconds as the breeze brushed through their hair and then looked down. "Sandhya ji lets go we need to find a place sooner or later" the night closed in and they reached a broker just in time he was just about to shut the shutters of the shop. "Bhai Saab wait we need you to get us a house please we need somewhere now" Sooraj begged the man to let them in.

"Please bhai Saab it is really important!" Sandhya helped Sooraj to get the man to agree.

"Okay if your insisting then we will have a look but I have to leave by half 9!" Sooraj and Sandhya nodded and quickly started looking at houses available. "Bhai saab we have 10 lakhs and we want a 1bedroom flat with a kitchen and toilet, please its urgent we need it now!"  Sooraj pleaded the broker and Sandhya was praying to get some hope somewhere. "Here I have found one it is 5 km away it is a flat on the top floor of flats do you want to go now?" the broker saw their urgency and found them a flat. "Yes we need to go now!" Sooraj smiled at Sandhya as there was hope and Sandhya smiled back happily. Sooraj just stared at her beautiful smile and her glowing eyes. She's so beautiful she makes my day he thought to himself. The broker interrupted Sooraj and they led out of the door and walked to the building. After walking 5 km they looked up to see the storey of flats they were going to live in. Sooraj and Sandhya looked at each other and had expressionless faces. They followed the broker to find that the lift had broken so they had to climb four flights of stairs. They feared that and they continued to walk up. Sooraj looked back to Sandhya to make sure she could carry her bags well, he could see Sandhya struggling and then he saw a strap on the bag that you could carry on your back. "Sandhya ji you leave it you hold this lighter bag and give me the heavier one il put it on my back. "Sooraj ji how many bags will you carry? It's okay!"  Sooraj took the bag of Sandhya and she smiled a little. She thought to herself as she walked up the stairs, he cares for my every need he can never ever see me hurt. She smiled as he toiled up the stairs with three heavy bags they finally reached the floor it wasn't very clean at all. There was a bad odour coming from somewhere as it was near the sewage system. Sandhya held her sari in front of her nose and Sooraj held his hand. It was disgusting. They walked down the corridor and there were children running around half naked with their mums shouting at them for being naughty. Sandhya was irked by all of this and she continued to walk ahead quickly. Sooraj ji smiled at her and they were nearly near their new home. But to their distraught they didn't know that there house was going to be no worse than a tip. The broker stood in front of their house it was number 325A there were cobwebs and spiders running a race round the broken door which had eroded due to the number of insects chewing away on it. Sandhya and Sooraj didn't look at all pleased at the door. Sandhya wondered in her mind if the door is that bad what will it be like inside. The broker opened the door and they entered the whole room, kitchen and bathroom was surrounded in dust and cobwebs. They walked in and looked around. There were white blankets hiding the old crooked furniture which looked like it hadn't been used for ages. Sandhya coughed as she entered the room. She was gobsmacked. How could they make this house clean? Sooraj looked at her and asked her "Are you okay?" she nodded with approval and they walked into a cleaner spot. "Bhai Saab, yeh kesa ghar hai, is me sirf dust hi dust hai hum yaha kese reh sakte hai, paani aur bijli ka intazaam hai" Sooraj was worried that they have found shelter but will it facilitate all of Sandhya ji's needs. "Bhai saab, aap kyu fikar karte hai, is ghar me sirf saaf karna ka hai aur paani aur bijli bhi hai, paani 6am paar aati hai aur 10am tak rehte hai, bijli to aa jayenge" the broker answered their questions politely. Sandhya looked at the broker confused as his eyes were focussed on the money in Sooraj's hand. Sandhya looked disgusted at him. "Broker ji hum paise abhi nahin deh sakte hai yeh isliye kyun ki humne ek raat bhi nahin raha is flat mein aur kayde kaanoon se humko ek din taak paisa nahin dene parenge" Sandhya smirked at Sooraj ji and he understood her intentions. The broker looked at Sooraj and he thought that why he didn't catch me out why did the woman. He remained silent for a few seconds and then agreed to do this. Sooraj smiled at Sandhya proudly for saving them from a problem. The broker left the flat and he reminded them that the 5 lakhs deposit needs to be paid tomorrow. Sooraj agreed and then the door was closed. "Sandhya ji we have to clean this house today itself otherwise we are not going to be able to sleep tonight there is too much rubbish" Sooraj looked ready to work and he started sweeping the floor. Sandhya saw this and decided to wipe the sides down in the kitchen and then took all the big sheets off the furniture. Sooraj sneezed three times continuously and Sandhya laughed at his cute sneeze "Bless you Sooraj ji!" she smiled at him and he smiled back. Sandhya tried to take the dust off the light but she couldn't reach. She tried to jump up but she hit a table on the way. "Ouch!" she banged her hand and Sooraj jumped to help her. He lifted her with his two arms and Sandhya was shocked. She wiped the dust off the lights and Diya Aur Baati Hum played in the BG he put her down and they shared an eye lock. The wind blew through the window and it brushed Sandhya's hair over her face. She was unable to see now. Sooraj tried to move the hair away off her face with his hands. His touch made her go all funny inside. She smiled a little and Sooraj stole looks at Sandhya whilst taking her hair off her face. Sandhya looked down embarrassed and she continued to work and help Sooraj sweep the floor. They slowly arranged everything so it looked like a normal house.  All there was in the house was a bed, arm chair and a few blankets. There were bare walls and a few shelves attached to the wall. Sooraj placed his hands on his waist and he looked around with a big smile on his face he looked over to Sandhya who was rubbing her eye. He walked towards her slowly smiling and Sandhya felt his presence nearing her. She stopped rubbing her eye and it stinged a little. She tried to look into Sooraj's eyes but couldn't see clearly. Sooraj held her cheek softly and then trailed up to her eye. He held her eye and he blew slowly. Sandhya went funny inside and smiled a little. Sooraj caught her smile and he also smiled to make her all shy. There was dust in her eye and Sooraj held her hand and took her into the bathroom. He opened the tap and sprinkled water in her eye. She wiped her face with the towel and then smiled at Sooraj "Thanks Sooraj ji!" she smiled again and Sooraj shook his head "Never say thank you Sandhya ji its not needed I know you respect me" Sooraj added, they were still holding hands and they had not realised. "Sooraj ji your still holding my hand?" she looked at him lovingly she didn't want to leave his hand but she didn't know what was going on inside her that she ran off into the room shy and embarrassed, Sooraj smiled. He thought "What has happened to Sandhya ji why she is so comfortable around me? When I look at her she smiles, when I accidently touch her she doesn't react or step back, kuch to hua hai?" Sooraj was confused but happy that their differences were slowly gaping and Sandhya had become more comfortable around him. He turned around to find Sandhya laying out his and her beds. But they were separate. Sooraj's hopes crashed he thought something else and the reality is not as such. He shook the thoughts of and helped Sandhya lay out the bed neatly. They shared an eye lock and Sandhya smiled a little at him. Sandhya went to sleep straight away and Sooraj did the same. There was a bed in between them just like they slept before. Sandhya lay on the mattress looking up at the ceiling and thinking about Sooraj. She pictured all the moments spent with Sooraj and she smiled at each moment. She felt guilty for not being able to spend those moments well with Sooraj. She took a quick glance at him and he was sleeping sound. She thought to herself I know he never told me this but I know that he had some hopes from me, some dreams of his own to spend with me but I couldn't even do that for him. God what kind of a person am I, I don't deserve Sooraj ji I have hurt him so much and I didn't even realise that what he must be going through. She started to cry and stood up from her bed. She opened the doors to the balcony and stood outside and cried her eyes out. She emerged herself in her thoughts "How could I do this? What right do I have to hurt him like this? She held her face and she was burning red due to her tears. Sooraj felt a draft come towards his feet and he opened his eyes to realise the balcony door was open. He stood up to close it and then he realised that Sandhya was there. She spoke to the heavens to her parents "Mummy, papa I couldn't fulfil your dream of being an IPS officer but I couldn't even make Sooraj ji happy, I'm useless papa im good for nothing. I don't deserve such a loving husband who will leave his own family his own home for me, what a person he is, he is pure like a swan and what am I selfish" she cried harder and poured floods of tears looking at the starry sky. Sooraj looked on at her hurt and surprised at her words he was happy that she realised his efforts but the fact she was blaming herself for not loving him. He wanted to reassure her that he still loves her and he will always be by her side and none of this is her fault. But at the same time he wanted to leave her to think to have some space. He looked for hope at her but then turned back to sleep. She looked up again "I never told him that I loved him not even in the slightest way, I never gave him that feeling because I didn't know it myself, but the truth is that I can't live without him when I was walking out of that door I was just hoping that he would stop me and he did because he loved me and now i love him too. How am I going to tell him?" Sandhya wiped her tears and went back inside. Sooraj quickly closed his eyes tightly as he sensed Sandhya coming back in the room. She locked the door and went back to her bed. She stopped to look at Sooraj and smiled at him. She went to bed and lay in her bed thinking.

Precap: Sooraj and Sandhya went out shopping for local groceries and they meet Chaturi and Bhabo in the market.

Edited by Sonia17 - 12 years ago
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Fabulous update
wow sandy realized her love is suraj ji
loved it
bud2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yaar was so Lovely and heavenly Love Story. Ur SS took me upto the entrance of Heaven World.

WOW wat a Beautiful Love Story ...WOW WOW ... I dont know how many WOWs could commensurate ur SS Part 3 . 

Awesome Descripton that was Just Fantastic.πŸ‘

WOW Sandhya is really worried to express her Love to Sooraj ji , at last his hardwork was seen by Sandhya.

My Title Contribution Part   :   Sooraj ji We Are SoulMates.   

Hope she expresses her Love in this Word and the next he gives a kiss on her ForeHead holding her in his arms and she keep her hand on his Heart. Saying LOVE U DEAR.  She understands the meaning of his Kiss and smiles at him , he losts everything in her cute smile and DBaati  BG Music plays.

It was Outstanding Love in ur Story  πŸ˜ and the Precap has Hooked Me πŸ˜†... Plz Continue next Part soonly...  πŸ˜›   

Edited by bud2012 - 12 years ago