Real Marriage.. I can't wait :D :) :P

Arhilove_Bhavi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope this Hate track and Saas Bahu saga is over and done with because we a sincerely sick of it .. Well I am anyway.Soo hopefully not waiting for long and only up till the Maha episode We will see the confeontation of Shyams secret ad hopefully Khushi will be forgiven. I also have a deep feeling that khushi is going to be Ms Stubborn and not accept Armav straight away which is completely true . But one say or another my friends we will get to see true Love in which both will see Tere true feelings for each other . Then comes the real engagaement and wedding, its going to be soo much fun I CAN IMAGINE IT ALL NOW. Payal and Aakashs wedding is nothing compared to Arhis which will be beautiful.theres going to Arhi loveliness... It's going to be a Fairytale wedding khushi the princess finally gets her prince charming.I can then imagine Arnav with the biggest smile in his face Oh yeah, we can't forget the fact that every married couple does a slow dance so we will get one too awww how cute :) Just thinking about the future makes me forget the Harshness of this current track. We also will get a lovely suhaag raat which is promised by the Cvs and he will happily this time compete the grahapravesh with her and carry her in and last but not least SHYAMS TRUTH WILL BE OUT and Anjali will hopefully deserve someone better which I really hope is this new character ..