EMAET Hari-Les Caption Comp Results!!

rocker1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Great job everyone! We had tons of entries this time around.

Cheers to

viper8234, hpms, himesh_gay, Jaadoogar, vinit_rocks, bunbutt_too, SolidSnake, Akon_Jeezy, rongmon, the coolest one, angel1601, abhi_music, leoni, kabhi_21, ans24us1, adi_0112, jayc1234, Vikram_Singh, superstarocks 

for your varied and interesting entries - loved reading every one of those! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

A couple of special mentions:

T. had a topical and very apt song for the Gurus' dance - her own version of Ek main aur ek tu hai. The last part especially summed it up:

Ishita:

Right here, Right now - Emergency Yahan!

Right here, Right now - Gajji hai kahan?

Shaan:

Bhool jao, Muskuraao

Audience ko ullu banao

Swar_Raj presented a couple of shers from Hari-Les, which had no connection to the show, but was very reflective of their thinking. Les' sher as an excerpt:

LES
Arz kiya hai...

Tum kya janno ...... Gum kisse kehte hain
GAUR SE SUNIYEE....

Isse hum kagaj(Paper) chipkatte hain πŸ˜›

But like everyone predicted, once again, the winner was simplyskud. Two times in a row for him! Great going buddy! If wishes were horses, fools would ride, and Hari and Les would be Physics and Chemistry teachers. Good thing they're not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You've already gotten a month extension on your Rapidshare account - skud. Enjoy!

However, unlike EMAET, we didn't want to see the same person win every time - while other equally hardworking people sit out. So like Gajji, we have brought a twist in the story. For the first time, we have two winners!

Behold everyone, our joint-winner, for the first time, deepboy. Great imagination Deep! We have to thank our stars that this was only a picture - not a video that took place exactly as you described it πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. You also get a brand new Rapidshare account!

Special thanks to Anol da for sponsoring both awards!

Skud's entry:

EMET's Laws of Science (For participating 'jodis' and audience alike)

Law of Chemistry: "By chemistry, I always mean playing a fictitious guitar with the hairdo of a loony. Just like this " - Leslie Lewis

Law of Physics:"Chemistry in singing is like sunburn in Antartica - plain hypothetical. Chemistry is passe. Physics is all that matters. This is how you do it ... your right hand will be drawn in so that the angular momentum of the fingers revolving, will balance the gyrating hips which will lean like the tower of Pisa on the left side. With your right leg raised at an angle of 35 degrees, the centre of gravity will levitate towards the left. However, fear not for you won't fall. The centrifugal torque of your outstretched left hand pointing towards the audience will neutralize the leaning effect. Infact the hand will serve just another purpose as well ... It will be the hand of attitude ... clearly saying 'this is how it should be so' .... There are some more illustrative points - your weird hairdo will help u'r floating effect so the weirder is the hair cut, the better the balance. Also just as Newton said 'each action has an equal and opposite reaction' Shaan is doing exactly as I mention (mirror image) so as to balance the attraction between two heavenly bodies on the stage." - HariHaran

Summary: Law of Mathematics: There are couple of fools (infact exactly two) more than you can ever imagine. Hari and Leslie leads when it comes to making a fool of themselves.

πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Deep's entry:

Shaan: Ji haan dostoon..aj ki theme hai natural disaster yaani Bhookamp..aur isse pehle ki hamare jodis yahan aaye haamarey Heavy Gurus hamein thora demo denge....

ab aap sab is photu mein demo dekhiye..main bhi dekh raha hoon..

ab is demo dekhne ke baad main bahut soch mein uljha hua hoon..ki kya likhoon.....mai to dar gaya ki agar main kuch likhoon aur hamare Hari ji gusse mein aakey balance kho baithey aur mere upar gir pade toh mera kya hogaa... upar se Less Lee , jo ki asal mein Bruce Lee aur Khuj Lee ka teesra bhai hain..woh agar Chemistry dikhane ke liye Hari ji ke upar char baithe toh main to South Indian Silk ban jaoooongaa..

Ishita: wowwwwwww tab main yeh kurthi chod ke saree pehen lungi.....

Once again, for every single person who took part in this competition - here is my appreciation once again, in the form of a smiley specially imported from Yahoo! Keep laughing!

Edited by shadyhtown - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soulsoup thumbnail
Congrats Deep and SkudBhai πŸ‘
JOINT winner!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Both get 1 month of Rapidshare Premium Account!
PM Shady for details. Happy downloading and don't be naughty πŸ˜‰
*Jaya* thumbnail

CONGO Skud and Deep. You guys rockπŸ‘πŸΌ To party kab de rahe hoπŸ˜‰

Shady - Skud to be BANned next time, pleaseπŸ˜›

kabhi_21 thumbnail
Congrats Deepboy and Skudbhai....
Deep bhai good to see using ur skills on someone other than HR for the first time.... 😊
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Hehehe Mysti di nice entry 😳 but congrats to Deepboy and Simplyskud. Brilliant entries πŸ‘ πŸ‘
manjujain thumbnail
Congrats Deep!!! Now what do you get after winning?Edited by manjujain - 17 years ago
deepboy thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjujain

Congrats Deep!!! Now what do you get after winning?

bahut kuch karoongaa...par abhi socha nahin...sochne parr aap ko zaroor bataungaa...
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Ah !!! Another pleasant Saturday morning. Another great start to the weekend !!!

What better than the appreciation of fellow IF members and a month's extension of the Rapidshare account ...

Anyway, thanks everyone.

Here's the popcorn for you all on my behalf ....

However, I do have one question. Why am I to be banned from the next caption contests ?? Jayaji you can answer this one coz' u voiced it as well ....

Edited by simplyskud - 17 years ago
simplyskud thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Congrats, Deep. See I told you ... all that matters is bringing a smile and you were just fabulous in that aspect ...

After all, the winner does take it all ...

Keep the humour going, Deep ....

Edited by simplyskud - 17 years ago
*Jaya* thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyskud

Ah !!! Another pleasant Saturday morning. Another great start to the weekend !!!

What better than the appreciation of fellow IF members and a month's extension of the Rapidshare account ...

Anyway, thanks everyone.

Here's the popcorn for you all on my behalf ....

However, I do have one question. Why am I to be banned from the next caption contests ?? Jayaji you can answer this one coz' u voiced it as well ....

Thats because, every contest or platform should encourage fresh talent 😊... See if Gajji gets Lata'ji to SRGMP, even Nihira Joshi gets lost in the dark, rightπŸ˜›

Kuchh to doosro ko chance de do yaar 😳