Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Good Episode! Mohan-Nanhi-Megha Awesome Threesome!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

yashi_kp

Groupbie

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meen.rKiyaa-TheStranger-dazzling_akshi-Swetha-QueenAnnie18ulakminifatim30Allbut1Smeera12318myprideshanu4Jay_taporisun-naaaaaaaaa_Bidzie_misty85-RadhaMohan---Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good Episode! Mohan-Nanhi-Megha Awesome Threesome!" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I liked everything else even the awareness was OK but i feel they could have avoided "de re na". Otherwise it was very good.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomSmeera123LadyMcbethmisty85AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
The point that Jzee has mentioned in her post has to do with how the MUSIC was placed in that bit...THAT was jarring...not the actual portion of Megha putting her hand on his shoulder...I didn't find anything OTT about it...but that random "de re na" just burst out of nowhere...it's the kind of tune that needs BUILD UP in a scene...you can't just throw it in for the sake of it.

Otherwise I also loved the MNM scene although I wish they hadn't divided it up over the epi and dragged it on till tomorrow.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom-Fivr-NymeriaLadyMcbeth

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=yashi_kp]Good Episode!

Loved the Bike scene and MNM interaction. 

LOVED the 'de re na' bit. I DON'T think they are THRUSTING romance at us. Far from it. In fact they have been quite subtle about the whole thing with the ONLY exception being the doc scene. 

And it wasn't as if Mohan was suddenly shown all excited abt the touch. His face was quite sombre during that time.They just showed him NOTICING the touch. Nothing wrong with that. Let's not forget it is a budding love story and is evolving slowly as it should. 

Small touches, smiles, gestures etc all contribute to building an awareness. Its not as if they are showing them realizing that they love each other by all this. Such small nuances JUST reflect that seeds of awareness are starting to germinate between them. They cannot show the same to have been created 'out of the blue' one fine day later. It has to gradually build from this stage on wards as their interactions with each other grow.

Anyways,  Mohan had a 2 min appearance yesterday and today he was there for around 5-6 minutes. LOL that's progress! Hope they continue to progress in this direction ha!

Keep it up CVs! Nicely Done !!
[/QUOTE

very very well said ...this is i want to say it! Clap you made my daySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Smeera123misty85

Kiyaa

Groupbie

Kiyaa

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

The point that Jzee has mentioned in her post has to do with how the MUSIC was placed in that bit...THAT was jarring...not the actual portion of Megha putting her hand on his shoulder...I didn't find anything OTT about it...but that random "de re na" just burst out of nowhere...it's the kind of tune that needs BUILD UP in a scene...you can't just throw it in for the sake of it.

Otherwise I also loved the MNM scene although I wish they hadn't divided it up over the epi and dragged it on till tomorrow.

I differ. I DON'T think the MUSIC was JARRING at all and NEITHER was it RANDOM!

The music started when she touched him and he registered/became aware of her touch. That was its significance. 

To me, the 'de re na' tune is their SIGNATURE tune signifying their being AWARE of either each other's presence/touch/smile or anything that connects them as a man and a woman, however subtle it might be. 

And NO, i didn't think they threw it for the sake of it. It made ABSOLUTE SENSE and was in consistence with what they have been showing so far. And i just LOVED its use today

I guess it is fashionable here to criticize every small thing in the show and also the people who have a differing opinion. Lets be a bit more OPEN about accepting other peoples' opinions

Let's just agree to disagree and respect everyone's opinion and not project one's own opinion as 'THE GOSPEL TRUTH' and belittle opinions and inferences of others. Opinions are not facts. They are subjective and also there is no right or wrong opinion, there are just different opinions. 

Cheers!

Edited by Kiyaa - 29 February 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meen.rzaramanmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Nice post... really loved the episode especially bike ride...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazzmatazz-RadhaMohan-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kiyaa

I guess it is fashionable here to criticize every small thing in the show and also the people who have a differing opinion. Let;s be a bit more OPEN.

Let's just agree to disagree and respect everyone's opinion and not consider one's own opinion as 'THE GOSPEL TRUTH'. Opinions are not facts. They are subjective and also there is no right or wrong opinion, there are just different opinions. 

Cheers!

No, actually you know what's REALLY fashionable is to jump on a person for expressing their opinion just cuz it happens to be a criticism and not gushyness and praising everything in the show...I never said my opinion was the 'GOSPEL TRUTH'Confused...but hey whatever floats your boat.

I'm done here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathom-Fivr-Nymeria

Kiyaa

Groupbie

Kiyaa

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

No, actually you know what's REALLY fashionable is to jump on a person for expressing their opinion just cuz it happens to be a criticism and not gushyness and praising everything in the show...I never said my opinion was the 'GOSPEL TRUTH'Confused...but hey whatever floats your boat. 

I'm done here.

Hey, the way this was said (refer quote below), it appeared as if you were belittling what Yashi said in her post. You could have started by saying 'you think or feel...' But you said it as if THIS was the 'gospel truth' and she was foolish to infer differently. Hence my post. But hey, no offense meant.

THAT was jarring...not the actual portion of Megha putting her hand on his shoulder...but that random "de re na" just burst out of nowhere...it's the kind of tune that needs BUILD UP in a scene...you can't just throw it in for the sake of it

Edited by Kiyaa - 29 February 2012 at 1:09pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.