Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Feb 29th: Why This Kolaveri...![CAPS (byNur) PG11] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 14

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Jzee, the title of your post has become even MORE appropriate nowROFL

ROFL

I'm safely and preferentially blind at the moment Nur - because hasn't that always been the way to sustain on IF?! LOL I can't make my post territorial to keep stalkers away - I'll just pretend I don't see them through my "fashionable" taints Cool LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 29th: Why This Kolaveri...![CAPS (byNur) PG11] (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

*sigh* What can I say Anu? You know me well enough to know that I too would find that scene unnecessary - anyone who cares about the consistency of plot and characters would find it so, I suppose... Khair I guess that's makes us a minority then. And this is the same me old boring me who liked Mayank and Nupur's pinky holding scene after their so called staged confession. LOL 

Yup, the rest of the scene good because it was true to the essence of the title of the show... na bole tum na maine much kaha.  Smile

Another BELITTLING comment from youShockedOuch...I'm sure the stalkers gatecrashing this thread are going to be HURTED and OFFENDED by such talk once again.

We've always been this kind of NEGATIVITY SPREADING minority, LadyMCool...I'm missing Kavya and Mash right now actuallyLOL

-Swetha-without-fathom

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Okay - so this doesn't even necessarily have to be "couple couple" yet, IMO. Just the fact that Mohan is dropping them to the venue - maybe they're going to make a mini scene with a heroic last minute entry too! - people seeing Mohan and Megha in the same frame and seemingly okay to be in the same frame (because both are too busy bothering about Nanhi at that point) can prompt gossip if people recognize Mohan as the reporter, which they should, cause he was this BIG guy on TV!!! I think there are enough ways of making this a good scene in the MM track - it is also equally likely to be just melodrama - I hope the writers can do justice, because they have it in them to do as much! 

Yes, chances are high that Megha sitting on Mohan's bike can be misinterpreted...but the outcome of that is what remains to be seen...either they could not go down this alley at all and just keep the focus on Nanhi's competition...they could add in a random 'fatherly' moment maybe if Nanhi feels wistful seeing the fathers of the other kids showing up...do you think?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathomNymeria

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
So I just got done watching today's NBT...well mostly MNM part and Guru's little appearance.LOL
First of all, can they like stop forcing too much of Renu now? It's going overboard and is so darn repetitive. Even the precap seems like one of them several useless Renu-Chanchu scenes. Meh.

Now coming to the meat and potatoes of today's episode--- MNM scene. I don't think I have anything new to add to what you have said and what Anu's already mentioned. It was a nice scene and I liked how Nanhi was silently asks for a ride and hops on to the bike and then, Megha had no other option left but to ride on!LOL Mohan-Nanhi are such a team and I can totally see the division among Mohan-Nanhi and Megha-Addu with Guru swinging back and forth. lol it would be a hilarious watch for sure.

@the bike ride--- Everything was fine until I heard the "De re na" at the end. It seemed misplaced. Even though neither Mohan's or Megha's expressions were that of the typical "LOWE" story leads but the scene could have been able to maintain it's quality without the "de re na" background.
I get it that it is their BG tune, but that doesn't mean that they have to use it every time they touch each other or come in close proximity of one another. T There's absolutely NO need to put the leads' BG tune in such whatchamacallit moments to fit the general trend. Overdose of such BG tunes decreases the effect and it becomes monotonous to the point of irritation. The director and the editor need to keep that in mind-- Do NOT follow the general trend of desi shows.

-Swetha-without-fathomAreYaar

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

*sigh* What can I say Anu? You know me well enough to know that I too would find that scene unnecessary - anyone who cares about the consistency of plot and characters would find it so, I suppose... Khair I guess that's makes us a minority then. And this is the same me old boring me who liked Mayank and Nupur's pinky holding scene after their so called staged confession. LOL 

Yup, the rest of the scene good because it was true to the essence of the title of the show... na bole tum na maine much kaha.  Smile

@red - absolutely! I loved how many shades of the essence they explored, not just between MM - but even between MN, with that quirky eye conversation and scheming between those two! Aww, Mohan Nanhi!!! Blushing I can watch that part of the scene a few times over without being done with it =))) 
Another BELITTLING comment from youShockedOuch...I'm sure the stalkers gatecrashing this thread are going to be HURTED and OFFENDED by such talk once again. 

Where is Mash btw? She truly gave up on the show after last Wednesday? Shocked

ps: Nur, did you D3 yet? I presume you did. Is it me or are they going slow on SS suddenly? I AM liking the new shades of Rey, a tad more. I like he didn't just go for Swayam's neck; I like he's confronting himself in a reasonable manner - and I honestly liked the Rey-Sharon scene today, even if it got a tad repetitive in dialog. The song sequence in the end was decent too - and I think the DOP did much better than his usual! 

We've always been this kind of NEGATIVITY SPREADING minority, LadyMCool...I'm missing Kavya and Mash right now actuallyLOL

-Swetha-NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

@the bike ride--- Everything was fine until I heard the "De re na" at the end. It seemed misplaced. Even though neither Mohan's or Megha's expressions were that of the typical "LOWE" story leads but the scene could have been able to maintain it's quality without the "de re na" background.
I get it that it is their BG tune, but that doesn't mean that they have to use it every time they touch each other or come in close proximity of one another. T There's absolutely NO need to put the leads' BG tune in such whatchamacallit moments to fit the general trend. Overdose of such BG tunes decreases the effect and it becomes monotonous to the point of irritation.
The director and the editor need to keep that in mind-- Do NOT follow the general trend of desi shows.

Oh JEEJUS...another FASHIONABLE critic of the de re naTongue...the POSITIVITY ke PUJARIS are going to bristle againLOLLOL

On a non flippant note...Amy, personally I thought if they had to use a tune, they could have used that FLUTE tune...'de re na' musically was not the apt choice cuz it jarred the flow of the scene...the flute would have served the purpose of showing it as a 'moment' in a better manner...the de re na just didn't work.

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

Yes, chances are high that Megha sitting on Mohan's bike can be misinterpreted...but the outcome of that is what remains to be seen...either they could not go down this alley at all and just keep the focus on Nanhi's competition...they could add in a random 'fatherly' moment maybe if Nanhi feels wistful seeing the fathers of the other kids showing up...do you think?

OOOH! Totally Nur! In fact, I'd love to see that! Not in the typical fatherly sense - and it wont be typical given the man in question is Mr. Sun Na Kiddult - but they've thrown enough emphasis on Nanhi not winning - with Renu's curse, and Nanhi herself saying she wont win, and Megha telling her just to have fun and do it ... I think Mohan becoming motivation for Nanhi to go on and get the trophy would be a nice endearing touch; it would help Nanhi regain some ground at school - she's had such hard days - and of course MN together are ADORABLE-ITY personified! 

NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JZephyr

Where is Mash btw? She truly gave up on the show after last Wednesday? Shocked LOL arey nahin...she did watch it and loved the MNM scene...but she usually doesn't hang around for much after the epi airs...I think she goes to sleep...she was saying that the epi was too Renu-fied for her taste otherwise.

ps: Nur, did you D3 yet? I presume you did. Is it me or are they going slow on SS suddenly? I AM liking the new shades of Rey, a tad more. I like he didn't just go for Swayam's neck; I like he's confronting himself in a reasonable manner - and I honestly liked the Rey-Sharon scene today, even if it got a tad repetitive in dialog. The song sequence in the end was decent too - and I think the DOP did much better than his usual!  Slow is an understatement...Rey ka toh yeah fine whatever...I'm sick of this cycle of mopey Swayam...SS are becoming stagnant and not really heading anywhere...yes the Rey-Sharon scene was nice and I loved the song sequence in the end...very well shot...lekin SS-wise the story is in a major rut and I don't see how/if they are going to come out of it anytime soon...what is the point of showing Swayam just hanging around feeling bad seeing Rey-Sharon bond? This entire random story that they've added in of Rey moping over what Kriya said about Swayam and now Swayam moping over what he overheard Sharon saying about him just seems pointless.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.