Page 1 of 14

Page 1
Page   of 14
Page 2 Page 14

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Happy Leap Year day everyone! Hug I don't think Nur is making a thread today either, so a thread after many days - just to keep up forum activity... 

First half of the bike scene was classic! The whole Mohan-Nanhi-Megha wordless interaction over whether or not Mohan's offer for a ride should be taken was perfectly in tune with each character, MN silently plotting, and then MM being at their individual stuck up best - LOL

The second part was mehhh! I would have seriously liked it much better if the lace discussion had continued, than the whole "kass ke pakdo" and consequent "de re naa" ... which reeked of shoving the "romance" at us, and it was so random, so abrupt, not to mention lasted some awkward meager econds and then ended just as abruptly on a very weird shot of the fast and furious troika making the final dash... like whatever! Wacko

Khair - I'll focus on the first half of the scene - which was VERY well done! Mohan is SUCH a boy, the way he sniggers at Nanhi's get up and remarks, yeh kya hai LOL And Nanhi rolling eyes at him and explaining its for her fancy dress contest was so her - a girl of 8 who believes boys are no good fooling around precocious beings with very little or no brain LOL these two might as well have gone to school together, then college, and been best buddies and best bicker mates all those years LOL And I liked how Megha didn't over react to the MN exchange, made her own faces, but ignored them - until of course Nanhi teamed up completely with Mohan and climbed onto his bike - and their respective expressions, Nanhi cutely cajoling Megha, and Mohan's tongue-in-cheek you know I've already won this round so why don't you hop on already look LOL Man, I wish they hadn't finished off the episode with that bleh extension to such a wonderful scene with these 3 - I would have given it a 5/5!

Special mention to Guru's VERY RANDOM humming of "why this ko-i-yaaveri" ROFL I swear his 10 seconds of cameo in today's episode was so redundant, but Guru ko mostly sab maaf hai - besides he managed to pull even that off in all his element - and his chindi chor expressions were ROFL I still have NO idea how exactly Nanhi got hold of those laces - and it would have been SO MUCH more entertaining to watch her steal them, than the Renu-Chanchal-Tanu scene *rolls eyes much* - and I mean seriously how did Nanhi get those laces because Spiderman to Mohan tha kal tak!!! Guru's expressions at the missing laces, and further Mohan's reaction at sighting them was still worth a laugh! Although just as demented was Mohan's logic of how can you have exactly the same laces as me! Unless he was implying how he doesn't expect anyone else to own a collection of such psychedelic colored laces LOL Again, I wish we'd gotten a Mohan and Biwi scene about the stolen laces instead of some totally beat-the-bush kinda scenes we got. 

Cause most of the remaining episode felt too lose in terms of making sense. Like the whole meal time scene - Megha doesn't have the freaking money to pay for her kids school fees. And these people almost made light of Renu's tomfoolery with the detergent purchase worth 5000!!! I don't vote for melodrama - but I also don't see the point in giving us a scene like this, and the Megha-MIL scene in the space of a single episode. There is a money crunch crisis in this house and it's like the writers can't decide whether they want us as the audience to take it as a serious matter, or not! 

Overall, an average episode. I think Guru was singing the perfect song to describe the proceedings today - because a huge chunk of the episode seemed like too much inexplicable Kolaveri to me!!! Wacko The MNM scene (first half strictly)  a saving grace classic ... Clap

Precap - Oh-so-arbit... meh!!!  

---
xx
JZee

Edited by JZephyr - 01 March 2012 at 9:06am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

kuchikiJoLameen.rzaramanDEBALINA1NivRen_1-Swetha-madhu_sridharfatim30rusha4003pooja.s92bablinisha-Khush-Mru_beeaanyakunatSmeera123MR21manzilmukulSunNaaLadyMcbethNymeriasun-naaaaaaaaa_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feb 29th: Why This Kolaveri...![CAPS (byNur) PG11]" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
JZee..!!Hug
Res..!!!Cool 

- Edited -
Seeing ur post aftr a very long time..!!!Disapprove I hope ur hand is now ok..Ermm!!!
Awesome analysis of today's episode by u JZee..!!!Clap Hug

Do see my thread on Colors TV actors celeb.. holi..!!!Big smile
page 5 of this thread has finally got MegHan holi pic finally..!!!BlushingDay DreamingDancing
here is the link..

Edited by -Swetha- - 29 February 2012 at 11:38am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

DEBALINA1

Groupbie

DEBALINA1

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I LOVE THE EPISODESmile
FROM THE MOHAN'S SHOE'S  RIBBON STEAL  TO KOLAVORI SING  BY GURULOL TO THE BIKE PART
LOVE THE WHOLE EPISODESmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathomSmeera123

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Me too same feelings reg. Bike scene. Why couldn't they just avoid the "de re na". We know even before mohan came on the screen that there is going to be a love story. No need to stress on that so much like this. I loved the initial bike ride so much. But they had to show this "romantic" angle and spoiled the fun for me. 

But it was not that bad as last Wednesday and it was just a small scene, which they could have avoided. Maybe he could have zoomed ahead and stopped inside school compound, later realise the closeness but not making it very awkward. That would have been better. 

-Swetha-without-fathom

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
zee thankuuuHug

ya dam cute why this kolaveri diLOL...guru is guru no one can be like himDay Dreaming

Khair - I'll focus on the first half of the scene - which was VERY well done! Mohan is SUCH a boy, the way he sniggers at Nanhi's get up and remarks, yeh kya hai LOL And Nanhi rolling eyes at him and explaining its for her fancy dress contest was so her - a girl of 8 who believes boys are no good fooling around precocious beings with very little or no brain LOL these two might as well have gone to school together, then college, and been best buddies and best bicker mates all those years LOL And I liked how Megha didn't over react to the MN exchange, made her own faces, but ignored them - until of course Nanhi teamed up completely with Mohan and climbed onto his bike - and their respective expressions, Nanhi cutely cajoling Megha, and Mohan's tongue-in-cheek you know I've already won this round so why don't you hop on already look LOL Man, I wish they hadn't finished off the episode with that bleh extension to such a wonderful scene with these 3 - I would have given it a 5/5!

very well saidThumbs Up LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodline-Swetha-without-fathomsun-naaaaaaaaa

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
I guess your title "why this kolaveri" is aimed at the CVs. Am i right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

without-fathom

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Swetha-

JZee..!!Hug
Res..!!!Cool 

- Edited -
Seeing ur post aftr a very long time..!!!Disapprove I hope ur hand is now ok..Ermm!!!
Awesome analysis of today's episode by u JZee..!!!Clap Hug

Do see my thread on Colors TV actors celeb.. holi..!!!Big smile
page 5 of this thread has finally got MegHan holi pic finally..!!!BlushingDay DreamingDancing
here is the link..

Ooh, thanks for the link again Swetha - I did see, and like your post - thanks for the pictures, but I would have missed the updated shots, so glad you let me know Smile

And my plaster should come off sometime next week now - hopefully - so its much healed now. Itchy, and in the way - but no longer painful like it initially was... Thanks for asking! Not like it kept me away from my essays on Nur's posts LOL

jheel1-Swetha-

without-fathom

IF-Rockerz

without-fathom

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DEBALINA1

I LOVE THE EPISODESmile
FROM THE MOHAN'S SHOE'S  RIBBON STEAL  TO KOLAVORI SING  BY GURULOL TO THE BIKE PART
LOVE THE WHOLE EPISODESmile

I'm sure most people did! I didn't mind it that much, but more than half of it was too random for me. That's just my personal take though, each to their own! Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.