Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

WHy is Maya always over dressed

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Maya's makeup artist is the same that does Swammni's makeup LOL🤣
She walks around in the middle of the day with so much full on Makeup and a dress that you were to a party or at some dinner at night  not in the middle of the afternoon. 

That is why Swammni loves her its because its a carbon copy of her except with out that god offal hair style. 

Swammani needs to go and get a make  up over and a hair style change and a new dress stylist.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i can't stand Jeevika's dress its horrible. Why can't they give better costumes to the lead actresses? 🤢
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
completely agree. to me maya looks fake with all that make up on and the dresses. Are not in all shows all the charscters dressed everyday as if they are going to a party??
Lol I also guess swamini loves her because of this
Swamini also needs to reduce her makeup. i mean how much eyeliner/kajal does she apply every day?? i wonder how long it takes for her to do her make up.
~Sonya~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think it's because they want to show Maya as an evil character. The over-done look reflects upon her fake and artificial character, I guess. Besides, in Indian serials, the vamps are never underdone. It's like a requirement in dramas! ðŸ˜†
.Ohana. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
lolzzz so true...de both wear to much make up...maya was totally over dressed lolzz
shiny8 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty54

Maya's makeup artist is the same that does Swammni's makeup LOL🤣

She walks around in the middle of the day with so much full on Makeup and a dress that you were to a party or at some dinner at night  not in the middle of the afternoon. 

That is why Swammni loves her its because its a carbon copy of her except with out that god offal hair style. 

Swammani needs to go and get a make  up over and a hair style change and a new dress stylist.

"LOL"...afterall she has to maintain that so called "CLASS"  that Swamini thinks Maya has than Manvi.
2Desi4Life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AHAHHA WHAT A GIRL CAN NEVER BE PREPARED  ENOUGH FOR A GOOD PARTY
She's Swamini Part 2, that's why.