FF Lovestruck!!!-ArHi(chpt3 updated)

violet-amster thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Chapter 1

It was a chilly morning in the city of New York and people wearing overcoats, scarfs, boots and trying to handle their laptop bags so that it doesn't fall since they were not able to open their arms and walk''.were running helter-skelter to reach their offices on time!! Among these were a few of them who were actually sweating like hell that too in a temperature of -4.

These few people''or more preferably employees were horrified as they had to reach their offices by 9'''..but unfortunately were late because of the cold and freezing winter. In any of the offices, if the employees are late then, a warning is given to them and it is assured that they don't repeat the mistake again! But in this office'.or in much good words the largest Indian industry on the grounds of New York'''here, the employees were directly fired for their first mistake!! This was because here, the employees had to follow only one rule-"not to perform a single mistake" because this mega empire's boss, followed only one rule'''a rule which she made on her life's experience "One mistake and you are fired."

This huge empire, of which we have been talking for quite a time, belongs to the very enchanting, charming, elegant, classy and also "The Royal Tigress" of New York, Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta and the industries which she owns is "The Gupta Empire." And yes, she was not at all ashamed of her name and father's name, though it sounded to Indian!!!!

Ms.Khushi Kumari Gupta had a lifestyle of its own kind'''.a Royal life!! She was very punctual in doing her chores and also very very particular about whatever work she performed!!! She believed in making decisions herself rather than wasting time in taking others opinions!!! She wanted each and everything to be perfect'''and with a single mistake done, she used to fire that person at that particular moment itself! Now you can understand why the employees, about whom I had mentioned earlier, were sweating even in a temperature of -4.

Khushi reached her office in black limousine, sharp at 8.55 so that by the time she reaches her cabin, it's exactly 9. Wearing perfect formal attire and an overcoat on that, she entered the office by making the crackling sounds of her 6 inches high heeled black stilettos!! As soon as this sound is heard, all the employees become aware that she has entered and run to their desks. Her P.A comes and receives her and discusses her schedule for the day! She entered her cabin exactly at 9 and started working. The employees who were late came into her notice, and even without seeing them, fired them!! This is Khushi.  

I'll soon come up with chapter 2. Till then have a good time!!     

Edited by violet-amster - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome!! KKG in a new avatar..!!! Too cool..!!

Continue soon..!
rupzloveu thumbnail
awesome start kkg in new style, 
seems interesting,
continue soon...
violet-amster thumbnail

Chapter 2

And here comes Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, wearing black Armani suit with Picasso shoes and a Rado watch''enters the office with a smirk on his face and spark in his eyes''.giving arrogant look to the male employees and a flirtatious look to the ladies!!!! His personality was to die for!!!!Awww''..how nice!!!!☺️

I know you all might be thinking only four lines for him!!! Well further details of this gentleman will be given as time proceeds!!!

Arnav entered the conference hall where Khushi was waiting for him along with her colleagues. The conference hall was massive with walls made of glass!!!! It had the biggest screen one can imagine, opposite to Khushi's seat, for viewing the projects!!!

Swirling in the chair left and right, with a pencil in hand and exposing her diamond solitaire ring, she said, "Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, you are late by 42 seconds!!!!". As soon as she said this all the colleagues first stared her and then looked down. And as for Arnav, his brow was up with a sceptical look on his face!!!

42 seconds late!!! I mean does she actually carries a stopwatch and calculates who is coming late by how many seconds???!!! What the''..

"Ahem ahem'' may I sit Ms''.." "Gupta''.Ms. Gupta," said Khushi, as she pointed towards the empty chair for him to sit. "So gentlemen, lets start with the presentation'..Lavanya, could you please distribute the files to every one!"

Lavanya'.??!!

Lavanya Kashyap, P.A of Khushi, was the only person in the entire office on which Khushi trusted. She owes her life to her. Lavanya was very beautiful and stylish and had killer eyes!! If Khushi had to pataofy any colleague, she would send in Lavanya for that work.

As Lavanya was distributing the files, Arnav was continuously staring at her with desperate eyes,😈. Looking at this expression of Arnav, Khushi murmured under her breath, "What an a**'." And then giving that 'not so interested' look, she started off with the presentation. The presentation lasted for 4hrs, and everyone present in that were very much impressed with her work, except one!

This toh had to happen!!

Khushi raised her brow with arrogance on her face, and before she could open her mouth and ask the reason, Arnav spoke, "There is nothing different in your presentation!!", and just by saying this, he got up and left the room with a storm!!!

Annoyed Khushi was highly furious on him, as she was taking deep breaths, with an expression on her face that said'..no one has ever behaved like that with me, how could he'..!!! Quickly, shecalled up for Lavanya and asked her get that man's entire kundli for her. (Not the shaadi waala kundli, but his entire background and business experiences!!!) As she thought that no one in this world has been born to challenge her decisions''..   

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Will be coming soon again with chapter 3...

till then, asta lavista and au revoir!!!!

violet-amster thumbnail

Actually, got bugged of studyn contionously, so thought of updating the chapter,

so here it is!!!

Chapter 3

Khushi was sitting in her office with her legs crossed, and one hand resting on her chin and the other on the paper weight which she was continuously rotating!!! How can anyone do this to me''how dare he!!! He left the room without my permission''.. "Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, whoever you are, I'm not going to leave you!" saying this, she banged the paper weight that she was rotating, down with a thud that expressed her force and anger.

After an hour or two, Lavanya entered Khushi's office with a maayus waala face, and just by seeing that Khushi understood that she couldn't get any sort of information about Arnav Singh Raizada!!! She said Lavanya to leave, and started thinking''.who the hell is this Arnav Singh Raizada??? How come there are no records of him and how come no one knows him''' well, whoever you are Mr. Arnav Singh Raizad, I will definetly find you out!!!

Khushi was very irritated and tired because of what all had happened, so she planned to leave early from office that day and decided to do the remaining work at home!!! As soon as she was leaving, her phone rang and the screen was flashing "private number". She received the call and on the other side of the call spoke a man. He said, "Ms. Gupta, there is no use in finding me out! People find me only when I have some work with them and allow them to find me''. Otherwise no can!! So please stop sending your P.A to find me because its all in vain!!!" and the call was cut. Khushi was helding her fist tight and the banged the phone down'''..

With agony on her face, she entered her mansion, "Khushi's Mansion", and without talking to any of her family member, directly went into her room and shut the door and ordered the servants not to disturb her for the rest of the day. Seeing Khushi like that, everyone got worried!! Specially her buaji. She said, "hayee re nandkishore, aaj pata naahi ophice ma kya jhadap karke aayi hai!!! Hey nandkishore, tu hi is akdu devi ko thodi sadbuddhi de!!!"

Her elder sister Payal, who is completely opposite to her got worried for her but knew that this was not the right time to ask her anything. Her parents were also scared to go and ask what had happened. The ambience of the house was dissolved in tensions and worries.

In the mean time, Khushi was writing in her diary about what all had happened during the day!!!Yes she writes diary, coz she feels very relaxed after telling everything to the diary.

Well, now u guys must be thinking ki why was she making such a big chaos of a small thing that had occurred during the presentation!!

After finishing off the diary, she changed her clothes and then stood in front of the mirror thinking, "why is that person affecting me so much, he has bloody hurt my ego'''and for that I won't leave him". And then suddenly, she stared at her face and tears were trickling down from her eyes'''..

Hope you guys enjoyed reading!!

Will be coming soon with the next part.

Till then asta lavista and au revoir!

P.S- Don't forget to give ur wonderful comments and likes.😊

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow this is truly amazing..when will you continue..plz update soon.. πŸ˜ƒ
pantrossy thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just found it.. It was awesome
I like Female version of ASR aka KKG