Written Update 28/02/2012

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Update by the007shivani

Starts with recap and rey stops the fight and says 'mere waja se lardna bhand karo' and says that they misunderstood and tells everyone that it was his fault and Vicky intervenes and says but this was because of them but rey tells him to shut up. Then rey says that he was feeling low but the reason was not Swayam and then rey says that we are friends and we support each other as we are true friends. Just then Sharon says 'ek doosre ke saath. True friendship, yeh saab baatein tumhare mooh se achi nahi lagti hai, Tumhe lagta hai ke tum jaante ho true' and shakes her head and says I dont think so and goes from there and Rey follows her. Everyone then leaves but Rinni, Simmi and Swayam are still in their place and then Simmi and Rinni ask for Swayam for help and ask him to talk to Rey and Sharon.
Rey is following Sharon and says that you cant taunt me and run away and she says I cant run, who ran that day me or you, where were you when I needed to talk to someone, I needed a friend when our team lost, I requested a lot Rey come plz I need to talk to you and then says what did you do since you could not make it you sent a proxy in your place. At this point we get to know that Swayam is listening to theit convo from away and he turns the other way when he hears the word proxy. 
Sharon keeps telling Rey that she needed him and not Swayam as rey is her best friend not Swayam and asks him did you come no. And rey asks her to understand but Sharon continues and says that I can share feeling with you freely but not with Swayam and then continues to say Understandable but why did you send swayam and she tells him that she needed rey only no one can take reys place. This points swayam leaves and sharon says that Rey you do not have time for me and my other friends think that I do not deserve their time also. She says she feels lonely betweeen everyone and she is regretting that she came here to listen to a true friendship lecture and leaves from there.
Rey thinks that he is shelfish.
Vicky and Nilesh promote slice as vicky is checking if his deodorant is in Neels bag and he finds mango slice's caps and Neels says that the caps have katrina's number to meet her.
Sharon comes to swayam and finds him sitting on his own.
Sharon: Hi tumhe hi milne aayi thi
Swayam: Mujhe
Sharon: Yeah Woh actually mei chaati houn ki tum solo performance se mera nam withdraw kar do Group mein rahoungi mei solo mein nahi
Swayam: But
Sharon: And I know ki mei ye khud bhi kaar sakti thi but the team leader confusion 
She leaves from there and rey comes there thinking that he will make up for his mistake. They discuss sharon and swayam tells rey that she is withdrawing her name from the solo performance and rey is shocked and then rey asks her why did u not stop her and then rey blames himself. Swayam says dont start again coz u r blaming urself and sharon is blaming herself and vikcy and nil are blaming him. Rey says that this is misunderstanding and he tries to explain it is because they lost but swayam cuts in saying he understands. 
Rey tells him that they should concentrate on Indiafest. They decide to work together to solve problems.
Vicky and neel have bbm chat and they think of plans for swayam and by doing this they promote bbm messanger on blackberry.
They were both sitting next to each other as well lol idiots. 
Song is played while Swayam, Rey and Sharon are remembering their thoughts rey thinking about kriya and swayam about sharon and sharon about the way they lost.
Rey in the shower (haaye) thinks that he is the reason for vicky and nil angry at sharon, viha fighting, and sharon upset and angry. He says that he will put it right and now will make his team once again. He says that he wil be new rey who will bring smile to friends faces

Precap: Sharon crying and rey with her and sharon saying that she cant understand what to do on stage and then they hug and swayam sees this and is a little sad by looking at his expression

I know this is bad update but the best I can do sorry for hindi mistakes I m not good at writing hindi and also sorry for converting the convo in english if I could not write in hindi and also other spelling mistakes as I need to go to bed now as school tomorrow and now is my bed time, bye guys see u and hope u liked it 

Edited by Illyria - 01 March 2012 at 2:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamy1112-Swetha--Araina-*mystic.moon*AngelsHeaven..Serendipity..nami2811..KR..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 28/02/2012" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asheth

asheth

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Can someone please post at least just a brief update of today's episode????

The007Shivani

IF-Sizzlerz

The007Shivani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Written Update 29th Feb 2012

Starts with recap and rey stops the fight and says 'mere waja se lardna bhand karo' and says that they misunderstood and tells everyone that it was his fault and Vicky intervenes and says but this was because of them but rey tells him to shut up. Then rey says that he was feeling low but the reason was not Swayam and then rey says that we are friends and we support each other as we are true friends. Just then Sharon says 'ek doosre ke saath. True friendship, yeh saab baatein tumhare mooh se achi nahi lagti hai, Tumhe lagta hai ke tum jaante ho true' and shakes her head and says I dont think so and goes from there and Rey follows her. Everyone then leaves but Rinni, Simmi and Swayam are still in their place and then Simmi and Rinni ask for Swayam for help and ask him to talk to Rey and Sharon.
Rey is following Sharon and says that you cant taunt me and run away and she says I cant run, who ran that day me or you, where were you when I needed to talk to someone, I needed a friend when our team lost, I requested a lot Rey come plz I need to talk to you and then says what did you do since you could not make it you sent a proxy in your place. At this point we get to know that Swayam is listening to theit convo from away and he turns the other way when he hears the word proxy. 
Sharon keeps telling Rey that she needed him and not Swayam as rey is her best friend not Swayam and asks him did you come no. And rey asks her to understand but Sharon continues and says that I can share feeling with you freely but not with Swayam and then continues to say Understandable but why did you send swayam and she tells him that she needed rey only no one can take reys place. This points swayam leaves and sharon says that Rey you do not have time for me and my other friends think that I do not deserve their time also. She says she feels lonely betweeen everyone and she is regretting that she came here to listen to a true friendship lecture and leaves from there.
Rey thinks that he is shelfish.
Vicky and Nilesh promote slice as vicky is checking if his deodorant is in Neels bag and he finds mango slice's caps and Neels says that the caps have katrina's number to meet her.
Sharon comes to swayam and finds him sitting on his own.
Sharon: Hi tumhe hi milne aayi thi
Swayam: Mujhe
Sharon: Yeah Woh actually mei chaati houn ki tum solo performance se mera nam withdraw kar do Group mein rahoungi mei solo mein nahi
Swayam: But
Sharon: And I know ki mei ye khud bhi kaar sakti thi but the team leader confusion 
She leaves from there and rey comes there thinking that he will make up for his mistake. They discuss sharon and swayam tells rey that she is withdrawing her name from the solo performance and rey is shocked and then rey asks her why did u not stop her and then rey blames himself. Swayam says dont start again coz u r blaming urself and sharon is blaming herself and vikcy and nil are blaming him. Rey says that this is misunderstanding and he tries to explain it is because they lost but swayam cuts in saying he understands. 
Rey tells him that they should concentrate on Indiafest. They decide to work together to solve problems.
Vicky and neel have bbm chat and they think of plans for swayam and by doing this they promote bbm messanger on blackberry.
They were both sitting next to each other as well lol idiots. 
Song is played while Swayam, Rey and Sharon are remembering their thoughts rey thinking about kriya and swayam about sharon and sharon about the way they lost.
Rey in the shower (haaye) thinks that he is the reason for vicky and nil angry at sharon, viha fighting, and sharon upset and angry. He says that he will put it right and now will make his team once again. He says that he wil be new rey who will bring smile to friends faces

Precap: Sharon crying and rey with her and sharon saying that she cant understand what to do on stage and then they hug and swayam sees this and is a little sad by looking at his expression

I know this is bad update but the best I can do sorry for hindi mistakes I m not good at writing hindi and also sorry for converting the convo in english if I could not write in hindi and also other spelling mistakes as I need to go to bed now as school tomorrow and now is my bed time, bye guys see u and hope u liked it 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kie91kriti25Kenpachi-Araina-inshuu*mystic.moon*Naughtynattynami2811

*mystic.moon*

IF-Dazzler

*mystic.moon*

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Thank you Shivi !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The007Shivani

-Araina-

Cool Viewbie

-Araina-