Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Comment on their profiles and hit the CM if u feel the show is deserving as competition is fast increasingEmbarrassed

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10184/kunal-karan-kapoor/

http://india-forums.com/celebrity/10775/aakanksha-singh/

Written Updt

-

Saroj ,megs leave the scene and Renu asks Sanjay to help him find the gold coin and he too leaves leaving her to do the job on her own and she cribs how he never helps

-Saroj offers Amar's first salary to Megs but she doesn't take saying Amar wont be happy and will say that i cudnt take care of my own kids and don't worry i will get a job and and pay the fee's and raise my kids well and Saroj says but if u work u will b out the whole day and wont the kids need u and megs says don't worry i will work and raise my kids well

-nanhi not wanting to participate in the fancy dress and megs asks why and she says it wil b expensive and that other kids are buying expensive outfits and i will lose and Megs says if we participate with the fear of losing whats the point we will participate  to njoy and will see what happens we will just participate and have fun cause thats what we want

-Guru cleans Mohan's shoes and puts them to dry and goes ...Jiji n co get into making Nanhi's dress that of a butterfly for the competition and realize that to complete the outfit they need yellow laces and they search for it and Jiji spots Mohan's shoes with the yellow laces and says found them and nanhi flicks them .Guru comes to get the shoes back and see's the laces missing and is like what thieves stay here and goes calling for Mohan

--Jiji asks ved n Saroj to close their eyes and ved is like why and says i have to go but Jiji says wait and asks him to close his eyes and he does and then when he opens them he see's nanhi dressed as butterfly infront of him and is very pleased so is Saroj and utaro's her nazar and Jiji asks a sulking renu to wish nanhi luck and she does and Megs n nanhi leave

-Megs n Nanhi in the auto and it breaks down and the driver asks them to get another one and Megs trying to get one and Nanhi spots spiderman and calls out and Mohan cums there and asks whats this and she says Fancy dress competition and he compliments her and Megs says nanhi we r getting late and pulls her and mohan follows them and offers them a lift..megs after her no thanks and getting that call frm the teacher that they have 10 mins she still doesn't give in but nanhi does the trick with Mohan and goes and sits in  front of the bike and they both wait for her to join them and Mohan keeps raising the accelerator and Megs doesn't give in and finally she does

-So Nanhi ,Mohan n megs on the bike in that order with Megs maintaining the distance between herself and Mohan and asks him to slow down and he says don't u trust me and then stops the bike as he spots his laces and says these r like mine and both megs n nanhi avoid and say they may be but move now or we will be late and Mohan is like had u agreed before then nanhi wud be on stage by now

-ved ,saroj ,jiji n sanjay on the table and Ved complimenting the cooking and jiji says saroj has made all of it and ved is like why and She says both yr DIL's are busy and he is liek Megs i can understand but Renu and she says that she is busy with her washing pwder and tells him the entire tale and Sanjay says hw she is doing it for tannu and ved is like he is yr son as well and sanjay says if left to me i wud stop his studies right away and put him on work and tannu arrives and is on fone and Sanjay tells look he is going to becum a CA and when tannu is done he cums over and ved gives him the support of words and asks him to study hard and sanjay says tell yr mum she better give my 5000 Rs back

-Renu,Chanchal ,tannu n Washing pwder kahani and no coin cums out and tannu is miffed with Renu and she asks him not to worry as she will do something and chanchal gives her another plan which Renu accepts despite saying that its her plan that has got her into this mess

-nanhi saying gate is abt close and Mohan asks them to hold tight and Megs holds on to his shoulder for support and de re na dere na and he zooms ahead and they make it

-precap- guru asking renu for a spare gas cylinder and she says buy the washing pwder first then and Guru is like had Megs been here she wud help out and Chanchal says see even he knows Megs wud help out if Mohan is concerned and renu is like hope Nanhi doesn twin else Megs will be on cloud nine

Cool Epi with gud flow as always me loved it ..and if u guys read the updt i wud appreciate if u appreciate the cast and their work thru commenting on the CM, their profiles and giving them the trps ...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by rdfan - 29 February 2012 at 10:41am

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelnash_mashahcirdvshahswarajgirnaina_i2000sky_watcherrenujathaarisnanimeen.rindiaforums85kshitu_20ojas143DEBALINA1farhacassimOnly4Dilishmiss_patel5phloxyjdotsPavitrabloodline-Swetha-md410QueenAnnie18AbhiAninabz8888regallaNirjhor105phulwafatim30surabibablinishanancy1996iqbals4ever-Khush-Anu_Rrusha4003Micron...Binny...heerhoneywithout-fathomserialwatcher16Smeera123shanu4tejeshecMR21Sano88LadyMcbethNeelimaSJbsingapurySilentsoulmisty85waniya_fatimasun-naaaaaaaaaavivakirk-MohanKiRaadha---Udhay--.Suprabha.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WU-29th Feb- Aaja meri bike pe baithja" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the WU Pooja..!Hug
Title of ur thread fits the episode to the 'T'Clap 

Today's episode was awesome..!!!Embarrassed
Mohan - Nanhi - Megha on bike was too awesome..!Day Dreaming
Loved the BG tune that played when 3 of them were going on bike..!Embarrassed

Edited by -Swetha- - 29 February 2012 at 10:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-sun-naaaaaaaaa-MohanKiRaadha-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I loved the bike scene entirely, except that bit where they played "de re na". I loved instrumental BG score played earlier. Maybe they could have shown that mohan noted her hands. They could have avoided the "de re na" there. Earlier also de re na BG music used to come often and i didn't mind it earlier because it didn't feel like "romantic" suggestion. But now it feels like they are reiterating the romantic angle too much. We know it - no need to say it again and again. I think its better not stress too much on it. Except that i loved the scene. 

Mohan's reaction on seeing his laces was good. Smart Nanhi managed to distract him from that. 

Precap is not very great. We don't get any Info from it. 

I hope we get a better promo and this precap scene as promo. 

Edited by subhas123 - 29 February 2012 at 10:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-without-fathommisty85-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

finally good episode today.

MIL good today.

why nanhi ne chori ki shoe laces apni maa ki tarah bigad ti jaa rahi vapasLOL mohan pe bharosha nahi tha vo to bichara new la kar de deta.

guru singing KOLAVER DILOL bhaiya yaha se sab chori ho jaata he.

bike ride superb he says Aarey waqt bura ho to Gadhe ko bhi baap banana padta he mein to phir bhi insaan huLOL

love de re na de re na scene  Blushing

renu and her gold coin nahi milaLOL

precap...ye guru ko koi mila nahi renu ke paas kyun gaya...

ye sab ko ho kya gaya sab ulta kyun jaa rahe hein ...LOL

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 29 February 2012 at 10:51am

Nanhi_AngelSmeera123sun-naaaaaaaaa

sun-naaaaaaaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Smeera123-MohanKiRaadha-.Suprabha.

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
@Amisha

waise bhi yeh laces bhi naye hi lagrahe hai. Nayi, nayi lace ko chori karliya Vyas parivar ne aur usiki motorbike pe jaa rahe hai. 

One more thing, is it wednesday special to have close encounters of some kind between Mohan-Megha? 

Edited by subhas123 - 29 February 2012 at 10:55am

-Swetha-Smeera123-MohanKiRaadha-

misty85

IF-Sizzlerz

misty85

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Thanx for WU.
@subhas: I also liked the bike scene... & de re na was not bad... but they could keep it short...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MohanKiRaadha-

-MohanKiRaadha-

IF-Stunnerz

-MohanKiRaadha-

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by subhas123

@Amisha

waise bhi yeh laces bhi naye hi lagrahe hai. Nayi, nayi lace ko chori karliya Vyas parivar ne aur usiki motorbike pe jaa rahe hai. 

One more thing, is it wednesday special to have close encounters of some kind between Mohan-Megha? 

really? wednesday they come closerLOL ? maine ye notice hi nahi kiya LOL

monu ki shoe laces nanhi ka lucky charm banegi i am sure she will winSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.